Hundreds of Member Benefits. One Convenient Place to Explore Them. Check it Out!

Frequent Social Butterfly

Re: Trump Advisor Stephen Miller is EVIL

Message 31 of 37

@phyllisc6781

@alferdpacker

When considering the current spokespeople, the three amigos: Miller, Kellyanne, and Sarah. At one time I thought that trump only hired certain types of people to work for him, and still might be a small part of the reason for hire. But then when you consider that they may have been the only people that would come and work for him. When you look at those who have come and gone, his nominations for judges, commissions, departments, and cabinet positions, the trend is that these are all people that no other administration would hire. They lack

good reputations, moral fiber, or intelligence. 

Fact is, trump cannot hire good people. Anyone with credibility, a conscience, or intelligence, will not work for trump. 

Small wonder that we have such a mess in charge of our government. 

We deserve better

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 32 of 37

xrepub wrote:

He clearly belongs with Trump. Yet, there are posters here who admire both of them.

That there may be posters here that may admire both of them speaks volumes about moral and ethical standards and quality of character of those who admire and  embrace the words and deeds of the treasonous trumps and their criminally dishonest Klan...

Have pity for Melania - she hasn't yet got rid of that ugly fat.

Message 33 of 37

Steven Miller did not handle the interview well. If he had gotten on his hands and knees and begun to lick trump’s butt in front of the camera, his intentions could not have been more obvious.

He made a total fool of himself,  and, for the first time in my life, I watched a CNN interview be closed down because of the disingenuousness of the interviewee, who,  it was noted, was talking to one person only – –

Yup,  you guessed it – the moron in chief.

When Miller made a total fool of himself, with comments such as calling trump “a political genius” it gave one cause to question his sanity and mental stability.

The butt licking is coming fast and furious these days—Paul Ryan, Steve Bannon, and now this idiot Miller. 

Personally, I wish them all a quick retreat from public life, so that we no longer have to hear their ingratiating nonsense.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 34 of 37

rker321 wrote:

I will suggest that he fires this person immediately.

Again, Trump, fire this guy, he doesn't do any good as a defender. and "rear end kissers"  are not credible..

Trump's not only NOT going to fire this guy; he thinks this guy handled the interview well and is a hero.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 35 of 37

I saw the interview with Tapper this morning. and I was astounded. by the incompetence of this individual.

If Trump was seeing this interview. I will suggest that he fires this person immediately.
He is the worse defender of the President that I have seen. the only thing that came out clear was that he is a "rear end kisser"  he even interjected some of Trump's own words. I saw the word genius repeated a lot. Again, doesn't he know how to defend the President in a credible manner?

Again, Trump, fire this guy, he doesn't do any good as a defender. and "rear end kissers"  are not credible..

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 36 of 37

He clearly belongs with Trump. Yet, there are posters here who admire both of them.

Highlighted

Trump Advisor Stephen Miller is EVIL

Message 37 of 37

While going to school in Santa Monica, Stephen Miller would DELIBERATELY throw trash in front of the janitor and tell him to pick it up. Watch the whole thing to see evil for what he is. Vicious Racist Stephen Miller in High School

Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors