Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Accused of Multiple Felonies

Message 41 of 57

CriticalThinking,

Great point in your post.  I understand the same thing from both CNN and MSNBC, Trump appears to be in serious trouble do to the wording usded by the SDNY prosecutors in the Michael Cohen case. Anyway just a disgrace .

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 57
here is the biggest difference between a lot of Dems., Indies, as myself, and Republicans. Many of us not on the right, use multiple sources to get our news. I use the local newspaper, the internet, ABC, CBS, NBC, and MSNBC. Republicans tend to use ONE source, Fox news. Trump, uses ONE source, I'm reasonably sure, since he doesn't read, and it shows, his media channel, Fox news. Now, what's wrong with this picture?
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump Accused of Multiple Felonies

Message 43 of 57

Ya Gotta Love it when someone, who reguarly watches the Fox propaganda network, is denigrating CNN and MSNBC, who actually report the news. Fox propaganda is telling their low IQ viewers that Friday's legal filings prove there's no evidence of collusion and clears their Supreme Leader, Comrade Trump.

I hope they continue to believe that drivel. For those who deal with facts and documentation, it's very apparent Trump is in trouble. The closer Mueller gets to Trump's criminal enterprise, the more that Trump and his low IQ supporters demand an end to the investigation, which they claim is a waste of time. 

Then why are they terrified of the Mueller investigation? I'm LOL.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 57

Anyone dumb enough to call CNN and MSNBC real news networks is their typical low IQ liberals who watch this drivel and believes that Trump is in real trouble.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 57

NOTHAPPENING,

THE other posters on this forum check multiple sources before they post anyting. They always provide detailed information as to where you can find the research.  The truth is out there.

You Just have to believe.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 57

Not Happening said, "CNN and MSNBC are telling their low IQ liberal watchers that Trump is getting indicted"

I watch both CNN and MSNBC (real news networks) and nobody's telling the audience that Trump is getting indicted. What are they telling their audience? They are telling them Trump appears to be in serious trouble because of the wording used by the SDNY prosecutors in the Michael Cohen case.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 57

CNN and MSNBC are telling their low IQ liberal watchers that Trump is getting indicted and they are swallowing it, hook, line, and sinker.  See what low IQ does to liberals?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 57

Not in Trump World!

Both Fox and Trump are telling their low IQ supporters that SDNY and Mueller have exonerated Comrade Trump. You can't make this stuff up.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 57

Tom5678,

Boy, many people on this form have had such great insight on the many reasons behind what Trump does and Tweets.  Wow, 

What a great bunch of enlightened and informed individuals some AARPers still are . Please keep posting, as I have learned so much, and feel as if I'm finally out of the gate .

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 57

In trumps world.....

Sure sounds like an egotistical moron who thinks he can commit campaign finance violations, commit fraud, conspire with the Russians, bully anyone including the DOJ and FBI and get away with it.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views