Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Accused of Multiple Felonies

Message 31 of 57

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Low IQ liberals certainly have a vivid imagination fueled by low IQ liberal reporters at CNN and MSNBC.  I welcome the thread that has as its posting Trump is charged with xxxx or yyyy.  Until then, the low IQ liberals are blowing more smoke fueled by low IQ CNN and MSNBC.

LOL!  Those Fox viewing conservatives seem challenged by 6th grade English.  No one claimed "trump was charged with" anything.....it's a far cry from "Accused" as stated in the headline.  Just more FAKE NEWS from the FAKE NEWS sources...I'd bet most immigrants would know the difference...

Talk about not understanding. I said: " I welcome the thread that has as its posting Trump is charged with xxxx or yyyy."

That means in the future. Talk about low IQ liberals!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 57

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Low IQ liberals certainly have a vivid imagination fueled by low IQ liberal reporters at CNN and MSNBC.  I welcome the thread that has as its posting Trump is charged with xxxx or yyyy.  Until then, the low IQ liberals are blowing more smoke fueled by low IQ CNN and MSNBC.

LOL!  Those Fox viewing conservatives seem challenged by 6th grade English.  No one claimed "trump was charged with" anything.....it's a far cry from "Accused" as stated in the headline.  Just more FAKE NEWS from the FAKE NEWS sources...I'd bet most immigrants would know the difference...

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 57

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 57

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Not in Trump World!

Both Fox and Trump are telling their low IQ supporters that SDNY and Mueller have exonerated Comrade Trump. You can't make this stuff up.

True - but there certainly have been efforts to make up stuff to nail him with.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 57

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:   Obama was guilty of campaign finance irregularities and paid a fine. But Trump would go to jail???

Irregularities and crimes are not the same thing. Anyway, we all know George Soros and the Deep State were behind what Obama did and his corrupt DOJ just let him off the hook.

O.K. what were the different acts? And please, no "Russian collusion". What did Soros do involving Obama??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

Obama was guilty of campaign finance irregularities and paid a fine. But Trump would go to jail???   Go figure!!

The difference is civil vs criminal.  I've given up on dt's ability to comprehend the rule of law but this read should help your own understanding.

Election Law Violations Compared: Obama 2008 vs. Trump 2016

https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/08/22/election-law-violations-compared-obama-2008-vs-trump-2016/

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 57

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The ONLY person that is terrified of the Mueller witch hunt is Mueller himself.  Since he has nothing on Trump himself, he is embarrassed to show nothing.  The low IQ liberals are being suckered by watching 24/7 CNN and MSNBC who beats this drum daily.  When the low IQ liberals have something real to announce, you won't hear it on CNN and MSNBC.

So, I don't have a "low IQ", and I don't watch CNN or MSNBC because I don't have cable or satellite TV .................... so I am not a "liberal" ??????

All news sources I access, at least a half dozen, and the DOJ says that the Mueller filing(s) (there are more to come) indicate trump at least conspired in a criminal act.  Funny they don't mention "witch hunt". So all news is fake except FOX? The DOJ is "fake"? Only "low IQ" people would think such a thing.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 57
"Since he has nothing on Trump himself,". How do you know that? I don't know that, yet, although I have a strong hunch he has a LOT on Trump.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump Accused of Multiple Felonies

Message 39 of 57

I love it. Please read the last post uploaded by Not Happening, which illustrates the mindset of Trump Cult members. I hope they continue to believe their fantasies. Remember, cult members do not live in the real world where facts and the truth matter.

The only reality for them is Fox Propaganda and the non-stop lying of their Supreme Leader, Comrade Trump. Or as some people also refer to him, the "Crime Boss".

You know something's seriously wrong when someone believes every word uttered by a pathological liar named Donald Trump, versus the respected American hero, Robert Mueller and his team of dedicated FBI agents and attorneys.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 57

The ONLY person that is terrified of the Mueller witch hunt is Mueller himself.  Since he has nothing on Trump himself, he is embarrassed to show nothing.  The low IQ liberals are being suckered by watching 24/7 CNN and MSNBC who beats this drum daily.  When the low IQ liberals have something real to announce, you won't hear it on CNN and MSNBC.

Kudos
Views