Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Accused of Multiple Felonies

Message 21 of 57

Mlseker,

Love your post

I think the same sentiment has been expressed by many of your fellow Americans.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 57

Williamb39198,

Your post should be signed by every American who understands and can think for themselves. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 57

Dear donnie,

If you are so truthful, why do you lie so much, (6000 times in two plus years).

If you have done nothing wrong, why not release your tax returns (under audit?) and financial information (cash deals with russia and your good friends the Saudis)?

If you are so innocent, why do you act so guilty (and want your case to be tried in the court of public with tweet storms)?

Grow up, be responsible, but that’s just a fantasy isn’t it?

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 57

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The biggest threat to anyone is complacency. Between Comrade Trump and Fox, their supporters are living in a world where there's no relationship with the truth. Let them wallow in their complacency,  thinking whatever they want about the Mueller investigation, as his team compiles evidence. They will almost certainly learn (when it's too late) that their Supreme Leader is a thug running a criminal enterprise.

Note: Of course none of them have noticed how many people in the Trump campaign and administration are convicted felons, or about to become one. What is the common thread in all thoses convictions? Comrade Trump.

Gosh..that would mean Trump is the head of a criminal organization. who could of EVER thought he was that kind of person. lol

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 57

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The biggest threat to anyone is complacency. Between Comrade Trump and Fox, their supporters are living in a world where there's no relationship with the truth. Let them think whatever they want about the Mueller investigation as his team compiles evidence. They will almost certainly learn (when it's too late) that their Supreme Leader is a thug running a major criminal enterprise.

Well...that's one take, CeeTee....

IMO, "the biggest threat is" ignorance.  Fox Viewers don't seem to understand they are receiving Fox/White House propaganda....that what they hear from Fox is two things:

1  protect trump at all costs, and

2. anchors/reporters auditioning for a White House position.

Isn't "spinning" the job of the White House staff?  It's why you see so many ill-informed posts from Fox Viewers....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump Accused of Multiple Felonies

Message 26 of 57

The biggest threat to anyone is complacency. Between Comrade Trump and Fox, their supporters are living in a world where there's no relationship with the truth. Let them wallow in their complacency,  thinking whatever they want about the Mueller investigation, as his team compiles evidence. They will almost certainly learn (when it's too late) that their Supreme Leader is a thug running a criminal enterprise.

Note: Of course none of them have noticed how many people in the Trump campaign and administration are convicted felons, or about to become one. What is the common thread in all thoses convictions? Comrade Trump.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 57

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The ONLY person that is terrified of the Mueller witch hunt is Mueller himself.  Since he has nothing on Trump himself, he is embarrassed to show nothing.

In your dreams, NOT....."we the people, already have plenty to initiate impeachment proceedings".  Can't indict a sitting President....didn't you know that?

But i understand some prefer living in an alternative reality.  I encourage you to change channels....the Fox propaganda channel isn't conducive to becoming very informed.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 57

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Low IQ liberals certainly have a vivid imagination fueled by low IQ liberal reporters at CNN and MSNBC.  I welcome the thread that has as its posting Trump is charged with xxxx or yyyy.  Until then, the low IQ liberals are blowing more smoke fueled by low IQ CNN and MSNBC.

LOL!  Those Fox viewing conservatives seem challenged by 6th grade English.  No one claimed "trump was charged with" anything.....it's a far cry from "Accused" as stated in the headline.  Just more FAKE NEWS from the FAKE NEWS sources...I'd bet most immigrants would know the difference...

Talk about not understanding. I said: " I welcome the thread that has as its posting Trump is charged with xxxx or yyyy."

That means in the future. Talk about low IQ liberals!!!  Ok, someday in the future you can talk about low IQ liberals....in the meantime, Independents and Libs will struggle with the ineffective communication skills of some Conservatives.  An apostrophe after the word "posting" may have been more effective.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 57

What I find particularly interesting is that trump supporters claim that Mueller has nothing...how do they know?

Unless of course our current criminal AG

is illegally passing info of the investigation on to trump. Is he also sending updates to trump supporters, illegally of course?

But...Big Picture, and I will bring this

forward again...trump’s financial dealings and his tax returns...Mueller has not given a hint of what he has info on...and trump knows it...Mueller, my opinion, is sitting on a bunker full of time bombs for trump...BOOM!

Financials donnie, the financials...what are you going to do? I think that maybe Mueller is conducting that audit or you!

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump Accused of Multiple Felonies

Message 30 of 57

RK was wrong yet again when he said, "but there certainly have been efforts to make up stuff to nail him with"

Negative! Prosecutors only deal with evidence and facts they can prove beyond a reasonable doubt. Their mission is very different from that of the Fox Propaganda Network, where the goal is to change the facts to make Trump look good.  And that requires massive changes in the facts.

Kudos
Views