Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump Accused of Multiple Felonies

Message 11 of 57

@williamb39198 wrote:

Dear donnie,

If you are so truthful, why do you lie so much, (6000 times in two plus years).

If you have done nothing wrong, why not release your tax returns (under audit?) and financial information (cash deals with russia and your good friends the Saudis)?

If you are so innocent, why do you act so guilty (and want your case to be tried in the court of public with tweet storms)?

Grow up, be responsible, but that’s just a fantasy isn’t it?

Never Forget

And if your business dealings with Russia were so transparent and "everyone knew", why did you, your son and your attoreny lie about them?

And if you and your campaigns dealings with Russia were so legal, why did a dozen of your team lie to Congress and the FBI?

You worthless piece of ***bleep*** (self bleeping is acceptable I assume)

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Trump Accused of Multiple Felonies

Message 12 of 57

As I said on other occasions, asking a Trump Cult member to deal with facts and documentation is a waste of time. They don't live in the world of facts and documentation, so they get throroughly confused in that arena. 

They will instead wait for the Fox Propaganda network to tell them how to think and what they should say.

For the rest of us, SDNY raised the stakes for Trump, accusing him of participating in felonies.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: rump Accused of Multiple Felonies

Message 13 of 57

@CriticalThinking wrote:

SDNY. Read their legal document.

All I can find refers to a campaign finance infraction. Hardly "multiple felonies". This is the sort of thing normally dealt with by a fine on the campaign.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 57
well said. How many indictments so far? Its pretty huge!!!!! The truth is coming out and Republicans won't like it, nor will they accept it sadly.
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 57

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The ONLY person that is terrified of the Mueller witch hunt is Mueller himself.  Since he has nothing on Trump himself, he is embarrassed to show nothing.

In your dreams, NOT....."we the people, already have plenty to initiate impeachment proceedings".  Can't indict a sitting President....didn't you know that?

But i understand some prefer living in an alternative reality.  I encourage you to change channels....the Fox propaganda channel isn't conducive to becoming very informed.

You, the radical left, and your go to stations (CNN/MSNBC) have proved zero. You, my friend, are in the alternate reality believing your left wing propaganda but why would anyone think different?

The "radical" (LOL) left and the news media don't have to prove a thing. We have the DOJ and various other judicial entities for that -- and they've already proven that most of Individual-1's election team was working with the Russians and/or laundering Russian money and/or committing treason and/or cheating on their taxes.

So what you're saying is, Individual-1 is an idiot who had no idea that everyone around him was committing felonies by the dozen?

I suppose that's possible. He's certainly the stupidest person ever to sit in the Oval Office, and when you consider Warren Harding, that's truly saying something.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 57

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The ONLY person that is terrified of the Mueller witch hunt is Mueller himself.  Since he has nothing on Trump himself, he is embarrassed to show nothing.

In your dreams, NOT....."we the people, already have plenty to initiate impeachment proceedings".  Can't indict a sitting President....didn't you know that?

But i understand some prefer living in an alternative reality.  I encourage you to change channels....the Fox propaganda channel isn't conducive to becoming very informed.

You, the radical left, and your go to stations (CNN/MSNBC) have proved zero. You, my friend, are in the alternate reality believing your left wing propaganda but why would anyone think different?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 57

Tom5678,

Like that old 1970s show, Beretta, famous theme song goes don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 57

interesting read in my Monday local paper this morning. According to the article and some Dems., , in this case Adam Schiff. Trump could face possible jail time the day he leaves office, if it is proved he directed illegal hush money payments to women, and as of now as we all know it sure looks like that. So instead of playing hail to the Chief it would be more like JAIL to the Chief! All of his million lies are coming back to haunt him, and it's only going to get worse.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2018/dec/09/dem-illegal-payments-impeachable-offense-if-trump-/

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

rump Accused of Multiple Felonies

Message 19 of 57

SDNY. Read their legal document.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 57

Accused by who?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors