Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump 5 Times - No Talks W/ Russians - Now Peanuts

Message 1 of 29

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I believe you are referring to Flynn working as a consultant to the Turkish government without the proper paper work. A "process" offense that it seems like you are trying to project onto the Trump campaign.

As to his talking to the Russians and "undermining" Obama - it seems more like he would have been merely reflecting reality - there is a new President coming on board. It's like Obama asking for Putin to be patient 'til after the elections when he would have more flexibility - just reflecting reality.

Did you really see that as in some way related to the post it was attached to? Or did you see the logic in my post and decide to go off in a direction of an NBC reporter "reporting" while throwing David Duke into the mix?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 29

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Mick I hope you won't mind if I but into this discussion you are having with yourself with a thought but - "peanut stuff" is about content or context, not about the number of people or their relationships.

In the World of Reality where most Americans Reside - Peanut Stuff is all about Crunchy or Creamy..............who knows what Trumps means but 

When are you going to give up this Charade?

Trump said for years that No One in His Campaign Had any Contact with Russians

The 16 People Above including Two of his Children - Had Contact with Russians

Trump also has said He knows Putin - He Doesn't know Putin - He Would Get Along With Putin - he now proved all that by supporting Putins denial that Putin & Russia interfered in the 2016 Election - even though Trumps Own Government vehemently disagreed

So Far - We Have 16 Trump Employees - Remember he only Hires - "The Best" - who first denied along with Trump that neither himself of anyone is his Campaign had any Contact with Russians

As soon as the Truth came out about Flynn - Trump begrudgingly admitted - oh OK Flynn - with the Ridiculous Caveat - well if Fynn wasn't talking to Russians - I would have been upset - that was his job

As Sonny & Cher used to say - The Beat Goes On

You had an extensive discussion with yourself about people - specific crimes committed is the issue - or should be.

As to Flynn, he was approached and spoke - problem??

Did you know Trump Claims to be a Builder?

Well Bob Mueller is also a Builder - Trump builds from the Top Down - Mueller starts with a good strong foundation and builds upwards

What's the Big Rush?

I know it must be intolerable to have to endure this Drip Drip Drip - day in and day out - for the last two years

But for those of us who are immune to the Worlds Greatest Con Artist

Notwithstanding the Damage Trumps doing to America & much of the World

This is Fun

From Flynn to building. I'm sorry I butted into this private conversation.

Flynn was Leading the Trump Cult Members in Chants of - "Lock Her Up" - During the time he was a Trump Senior Campaign Official

At the Same time he was Conspiring Against the American People with the Russians

Flynn repeatedly denied talking to Russians about Sanctions - Trump repeatedly denied Flynn talked to the Russians about Sanctions

After Trump was Elected - Trump was told by Obama in their first Face to Face meeting that he should not hire Flynn to work in his Administration because he was being investigated for having been compromised by the Russians - Trump Hired him anyway

Sally Yates met with Don Meghan twice - Trumps Whitehouse Lawyer - after Trump hired Flynn as National Security Advisor and told Meghan that Yes the Justice Department had compelling evidence Flynn was Compromised by the Russians - Trump fired Sally Yates & kept Flynn

Trump then allowed Flynn access to the American Peoples most Secret Classified information for another 3 weeks - then he finally fired Flynn - but used the excuse that Flynn had lied to Pence - not that he was a Foreign Russian Agent

Flynns Plead Guilty to all of the Above

Flynn’s guilty plea confirms he talked Russian sanctions, misled FBI

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to misleading the FBI about conversations he had with Russia’s ambassador to the United States.

The charging document reveals that on or about Dec. 29, Flynn asked Kislyak to "refrain from escalating the situation in response to sanctions that the United States had imposed on Russia that same day." The document also reveals that Kislyak told Flynn that Russia "had chosen to moderate its response to those sanctions as a result of his request."

"On or about Jan. 24, 2017," the document states, "defendant Michael T. Flynn did willfully and knowingly make materially false, fictitious, and fraudulent statements and representations (...) to agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation."

Source - https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/dec/01/flynns-guilty-plea-confirms-he-talked-r...

Nothing Nutty About The Facts - Skippy

Trump Dominos Falling.png

They wanted informal talks about working together after the inauguration. He agreed. I see no problem in that. If he said "No I didn't" that was dumb. But as to the basic issue of talking - what is the problem

Yeah thats sounds so logical and benign - BUT

Trump & Company - were not Official Empowered Representatives of the US Government at the time Flynn was working his Conspiracy against the American People

The United States only has One Federal Government Representing it at a time

The US Constitution is Extremely Specific on this Issue - You Cannot Have The Incoming Administration Conducting Their Own Foreign Policy Until After Noon on Inauguaration Day- There Are Multiple Reasons including - National Security - we have a Orderly Timed Transfer of Power for many good reasons - this is not equivalent to changing who the new  guy is who is putting up signs for the Local Neighborhood Watch!

On the day Flynn and Kislyak spoke, Dec. 29, President Obama had imposed sanctions on Russia - Flynns Conversations undermined a sitting US President

Flynn Lied Multiple Times to the FBI

1. David Moran, a criminal procedure expert at the University of Michigan who runs the Michigan Innocence Clinic, also said Flynn’s treatment is completely par for course.

The famous Supreme Court case, Miranda v. Arizona, requires law enforcement to inform those in custody of their rights, but not people such as Flynn who weren’t in custody.

2. Flynn was conducting business as a private citizen with a foreign power - and he did not Register Himself as Such...................

3. On the day Flynn and Kislyak spoke, Dec. 29, President Obama had imposed sanctions on Russia to punish Vladimir Putin's government for its interference in the presidential election. Some people who have read the transcript of Flynn's conversation with Kislyak believe that he tried to undermine Obama's policy

Source

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-flynn-questions-20170215-story.html

https://www.newsweek.com/michael-flynn-charged-special-counsel-russia-investigation-728304

I believe you are referring to Flynn working as a consultant to the Turkish government without the proper paper work. A "process" offense that it seems like you are trying to project onto the Trump campaign.

As to his talking to the Russians and "undermining" Obama - it seems more like he would have been merely reflecting reality - there is a new President coming on board. It's like Obama asking for Putin to be patient 'til after the elections when he would have more flexibility - just reflecting reality.

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 29

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Mick I hope you won't mind if I but into this discussion you are having with yourself with a thought but - "peanut stuff" is about content or context, not about the number of people or their relationships.

In the World of Reality where most Americans Reside - Peanut Stuff is all about Crunchy or Creamy..............who knows what Trumps means but 

Trump also has said He knows Putin - He Doesn't know Putin - He Would Get Along With Putin - he now proved all that by supporting Putins denial that Putin & Russia interfered in the 2016 Election - even though Trumps Own Government vehemently disagreed

So Far - We Have 16 Trump Employees - Remember he only Hires - "The Best" - who first denied along with Trump that neither himself of anyone is his Campaign had any Contact with Russians

As soon as the Truth came out about Flynn - Trump begrudgingly admitted - oh OK Flynn - with the Ridiculous Caveat - well if Fynn wasn't talking to Russians - I would have been upset - that was his job

You had an extensive discussion with yourself about people - specific crimes committed is the issue - or should be.

Well Bob Mueller is also a Builder - Trump builds from the Top Down - Mueller starts with a good strong foundation and builds upwards

What's the Big Rush?

I know it must be intolerable to have to endure this Drip Drip Drip - day in and day out - for the last two years

This is Fun

Flynn was Leading the Trump Cult Members in Chants of - "Lock Her Up" - During the time he was a Trump Senior Campaign Official

At the Same time he was Conspiring Against the American People with the Russians

Flynn repeatedly denied talking to Russians about Sanctions - Trump repeatedly denied Flynn talked to the Russians about Sanctions

After Trump was Elected - Trump was told by Obama in their first Face to Face meeting that he should not hire Flynn to work in his Administration because he was being investigated for having been compromised by the Russians - Trump Hired him anyway

Sally Yates met with Don Meghan twice - Trumps Whitehouse Lawyer - after Trump hired Flynn as National Security Advisor and told Meghan that Yes the Justice Department had compelling evidence Flynn was Compromised by the Russians - Trump fired Sally Yates & kept Flynn

Trump then allowed Flynn access to the American Peoples most Secret Classified information for another 3 weeks - then he finally fired Flynn - but used the excuse that Flynn had lied to Pence - not that he was a Foreign Russian Agent

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to misleading the FBI about conversations he had with Russia’s ambassador to the United States.

The charging document reveals that on or about Dec. 29, Flynn asked Kislyak to "refrain from escalating the situation in response to sanctions that the United States had imposed on Russia that same day." The document also reveals that Kislyak told Flynn that Russia "had chosen to moderate its response to those sanctions as a result of his request."

"On or about Jan. 24, 2017," the document states, "defendant Michael T. Flynn did willfully and knowingly make materially false, fictitious, and fraudulent statements and representations (...) to agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation."

Source - https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/dec/01/flynns-guilty-plea-confirms-he-talked-r...

They wanted informal talks about working together after the inauguration. He agreed. I see no problem in that. If he said "No I didn't" that was dumb. But as to the basic issue of talking - what is the problem

Trump & Company - were not Official Empowered Representatives of the US Government at the time Flynn was working his Conspiracy against the American People

The US Constitution is Extremely Specific on this Issue - You Cannot Have The Incoming Administration Conducting Their Own Foreign Policy Until After Noon on Inauguaration Day- There Are Multiple Reasons including - National Security - we have a Orderly Timed Transfer of Power for many good reasons - this is not equivalent to changing who the new  guy is who is putting up signs for the Local Neighborhood Watch!

On the day Flynn and Kislyak spoke, Dec. 29, President Obama had imposed sanctions on Russia - Flynns Conversations undermined a sitting US President

1. David Moran, a criminal procedure expert at the University of Michigan who runs the Michigan Innocence Clinic, also said Flynn’s treatment is completely par for course.

The famous Supreme Court case, Miranda v. Arizona, requires law enforcement to inform those in custody of their rights, but not people such as Flynn who weren’t in custody.

2. Flynn was conducting business as a private citizen with a foreign power - and he did not Register Himself as Such...................

3. On the day Flynn and Kislyak spoke, Dec. 29, President Obama had imposed sanctions on Russia to punish Vladimir Putin's government for its interference in the presidential election. Some people who have read the transcript of Flynn's conversation with Kislyak believe that he tried to undermine Obama's policy

Source

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-flynn-questions-20170215-story.html

https://www.newsweek.com/michael-flynn-charged-special-counsel-russia-investigation-728304

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 29

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

What's the Big Rush?

This is Fun

Source

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 29

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

The most unfortunate thing is the fact that NO MATTER WHAT this president or his henchmen have done or lied about NOT doing, 45's supporters do not care and their loyalty will remain unshaken and the bond unbroken.  So no matter what TRUTH is set before them, it will not change their decision to stand with and idolize this very morally, ethically, and criminally challenged man.  

He was right.  I now believe he could shoot someone in broad daylight and he would not lose one of his supporters' votes because they DON'T CARE what "kind" of man he is.  They only care that he is "their" man.

There is one valid point in that (although off topic) - I am less concerned with the subjective subject of the "kind" of man he is and more concerned with what kind of President he is in doing what is best for America.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Your statement, "I am less concerned with the subjective subject of the "kind" of man he is...,"  confirms my entire statement above.  The fact is Trump supporters will not be swayed in their support of him no matter how much wrong-doing he has done or how much evidence is revealed about his back door dealings with  Russia and/or Saudi Arabia--all with the expressed intent to increase his moneypot and his grasp at more and more power.

So in keeping fully with the topic let me just simply say, despite the fact that Trump has repeatedly denied any talks with the Russians, we now see that many in the Trump group did, in fact, have a whole lot of communication with the Russians. Trump lied repeatedly about it and despite the fact that he is a well documented liar about many things, Trump supporters DON'T CARE!

Why would the President of the United States NOT talk to leaders of other nations? You're right - I don't care - that is part of his job.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 29

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members will never acknowledge, nor deal with, the obvious fact that their Supreme Leader is a pathological liar who keeps changing his story on his relationship with Russia.

Perhaps it's embarrassing for them to realize that they have voted for and have been supporting a traitor?

What is traitorous about conducting international discussions??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 29

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

What's the Big Rush?

This is Fun

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 29

@rk9152 wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

The most unfortunate thing is the fact that NO MATTER WHAT this president or his henchmen have done or lied about NOT doing, 45's supporters do not care and their loyalty will remain unshaken and the bond unbroken.  So no matter what TRUTH is set before them, it will not change their decision to stand with and idolize this very morally, ethically, and criminally challenged man.  

He was right.  I now believe he could shoot someone in broad daylight and he would not lose one of his supporters' votes because they DON'T CARE what "kind" of man he is.  They only care that he is "their" man.

There is one valid point in that (although off topic) - I am less concerned with the subjective subject of the "kind" of man he is and more concerned with what kind of President he is in doing what is best for America.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Your statement, "I am less concerned with the subjective subject of the "kind" of man he is...,"  confirms my entire statement above.  The fact is Trump supporters will not be swayed in their support of him no matter how much wrong-doing he has done or how much evidence is revealed about his back door dealings with  Russia and/or Saudi Arabia--all with the expressed intent to increase his moneypot and his grasp at more and more power.

So in keeping fully with the topic let me just simply say, despite the fact that Trump has repeatedly denied any talks with the Russians, we now see that many in the Trump group did, in fact, have a whole lot of communication with the Russians. Trump lied repeatedly about it and despite the fact that he is a well documented liar about many things, Trump supporters DON'T CARE!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 29

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

What's the Big Rush?

This is Fun

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 29

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

What's the Big Rush?

This is Fun

Kudos
Views