Ready for your next job? Get a free resume review from AARP Resume Advisor.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump 2 Coast Guard - No Check - Have Garage Sale

Message 11 of 20

@mickstuder wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Or, someone can sit around and make nothing and just complain.  Successful people in my opinion will look at lots of ideas.

Well if Trump would just do that - I think we could all sleep more soundly..........................

There are No Ideas - Plural - in Trumps World - it's either his way or the Highway

His Deal Making Skills & Successes Are Documented in History - 1/2 Dozen Bankruptcies when he refused to act on any Ideas - just his Gut - Bankruptcies that left others holding the bag & then when the Loans from his Daddy were no longer available - he started Money Laundering & Bogus Illegal Corrupt Colleges & Foundations & Real Estate Deals.............................

So what do you think - do the Dems share your view of his inability to negotiate and are taking advantage of him for partisan purposes while keeping the government closed?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 20

@Tom5678 wrote:
I read this in my morning paper. Proof once again we do not live in normal times, and won't until Trump is gone.

.....or until the Dems place the good of the nation ahead of their partisan ambitions.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 20

@Soosie wrote:

Or, someone can sit around and make nothing and just complain.  Successful people in my opinion will look at lots of ideas.

Well if Trump would just do that - I think we could all sleep more soundly..........................

There are No Ideas - Plural - in Trumps World - it's either his way or the Highway

His Deal Making Skills & Successes Are Documented in History - 1/2 Dozen Bankruptcies when he refused to act on any Ideas - just his Gut - Bankruptcies that left others holding the bag & then when the Loans from his Daddy were no longer available - he started Money Laundering & Bogus Illegal Corrupt Colleges & Foundations & Real Estate Deals .............................

( " RESIST TRUMP! - DON'T BACK DOWN!)

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 20
Coast guard Garage sales in the great lakes area, alaska, and the northeast have pretty dismal sales in the winter.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 20

Trumpty Dumpty better fall off that wall and get a grip on reality. What a mess. Not Fake News.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 20
Guess I missed the work part. I saw this to mean some are too good to take jobs beneath them. I thought that was being pointed out. I failed mind reading and don't have the palsy walsy part of the group here enjoyed( by ?????) by some.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 20

Soosie:   Or, someone can sit around and make nothing and just complain. 

Most of them are required to work during the shutdown which makes it difficult to "sit around and make nothing". Right?

With the DHS funding lapsed, roughly 44,000 active-duty Coast Guard members will be working without paychecks until Congress and the White House reach a deal to reopen the government and provide back pay.

would have to come retroactively, through an act of Congress.

Another 6,000 Coast Guard employees are being furloughed, according to DHS guidance. That means they won’t be working and any pay for the shutdown period

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/these-service-members-will-work-without-paychecks-during-the-go...b4a7e4b0407e907f558f

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 20

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 20
I read this in my morning paper. Proof once again we do not live in normal times, and won't until Trump is gone.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Trump 2 Coast Guard - No Check - Have Garage Sale

Message 20 of 20

STEP 4 - 2nd PARAGRAPH -

HAVE A GARAGE SALE - GET DOG WALKING OR BABYSITTING JOB - BECOME A MYSTERY SHOPPER 

Gov shutdown 3.png

Gov shutdown 4.png

Gov shutdown 5.png

Gov shutdown 6.png

Gov shutdown 7.png

Source - https://www.scribd.com/document/397140587/Managing-Furlough

( " RESIST TRUMP! - DON'T BACK DOWN!)

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views