Trump 1 Human Action then the rest of his Day

Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 6

Only his cult members believe Trump cares about anything other than himself. He's a mega ego maniac.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump 1 Human Action then the rest of his Day

Message 2 of 6
Mick posted..

Personally, I Beleive (sic) Trump did not do this willingly - I think the fact that Trump did not arrive to pay his respects until very late last night proves to me that his hair must have been totally destroyed after the Few Adult American Humans left in the Whitehouse - Waterboarded Trump until he agreed to let Bush be Flown on Air Force One

=================================================

What you believe is very telling with your a history on this board.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

I commend you for keeping up with trump's actions and his twitter flurries, displaying what a piece of feces we have in the White House. Trump supporters will defend every one of his actions and words, like robots or lemmings. Using facts and/or rationality in reasoning or debating with them is ineffective and practically a lost cause.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

Good luck trying to cut down Robert S. Mueller. He is the total package and one of the greatest Prosecutors and Law Enforcement leaders our Nation has ever known. He also happens to be a lifelong Republican , who is as honest as they come.

Truths and Honesty matter to most !!! 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

Only the dumb and dumber would conclude that a cease fire is a WIN.    It is like putting a tourniquet on a sliced femoral artery and assuming that is all that needs to be done, the patient will miraculously recover 100%.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Message 6 of 6

Yesterday Trump Surprised the Entire World

Trump Allowed a Official US Government Presidential Plane to Fly President George HW Bush from Texas to Washington DC

Personally, I Beleive Trump did not do this willingly - I think the fact that Trump did not arrive to pay his respects until very late last night proves to me that his hair must have been totally destroyed after the Few Adult American Humans left in the Whitehouse - Waterboarded Trump until he agreed to let Bush be Flown on Air Force One

Unable to allow the World to think for a Moment that he actually posesses a real Human Heart

This is how Trump Spent the Rest of his Day - trying to Steal the Show From Bush

All Lies - Mistruths - Exagerations - Many Obstructions of Justice

Democrats Do Not Control Congress - Republicans do and Republicans Are Refusing to Fund Your Wall

China Has Agreed To Nothing But Continued Talks - NO 90 Day Timeline

People Who Rat You Out Are Not BAD Americans

People Who Protect You & Your Families Crimes Are not Good Americans

Trump Bush Funeral.pngTrump Bush Funeral 1.pngTrump Bush Funeral 2A.pngTrump Bush 2b.pngTrump Bush Funeral 4.pngTrump Bush Funeral 5.png

Source - https://twitter.com/?lang=en

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors