Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Treat me like a king

Message 1 of 21

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Laurie42010 posted..

THANK GOD for the Constitution of the United States!!! It does appear that some wish to put it away like some old printed material that has out lived it's use.
================================================

Its time that the US House puts up or shuts up. Either vote on impeachment or shut up.
Why??? ...... So Trump supporters can then complain that the House's investigation was too fast and thus inadequate?

If they vote to impeach then the game can go on. Witnesses will be called from both sides.

Follow the Constitution of the United States.

And that's EXACTLY what the House is doing KidBoy2!!!

Your "put up or shut up" is not contained in "the Constitution of the United States" as you fallaciously believe!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 21

@KidBoy2 wrote:
@ChasKy53wrote:
@KidBoy2wrote:
If you think differently show where the Constitution states that! Back up your false claim . Are you going to "put up or shut up" ?
LMAO! He'll need to shut-up...
You can always tell the Fox Viewers.....

===========================================================

Sorry I did not say that.

What I posted ....."Its time that the US House puts up or shuts up. Either vote on impeachment or shut up. If they vote to impeach then the game can go on. Witnesses will be called from both sides.

Follow the Constitution of the United States."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do get a laugh how the left brings up FOX when they do not like a post....it tells a lot about their inability to discus an issue...instead they get nasty.

I get a giant laugh when someone replies to me and ignores the biggest part of what I posted and only comment on the smallest part of my post about FOX. You are evading giving proof of what you claimed about following the Constitution. You said: "Either vote on impeachment or shut up. If they vote to impeach then the game can go on. Witnesses will be called from both sides. Follow the Constitution of the United States." 

Pelosi and the House are following the Constitution. Also, they don't have to "impeach or shut up", they can investigate as long as they want before filing Articles of Impeachment.  Like I said, if you disagree, then show the language in the Constitution that shows Pelosi is not following the Constitution.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 21

@rker321 wrote:

It is so sad that so many refuse to see how this President had eroded this Democracy and the prestige that this country has always has had in the world.

Actually, I am thinking that many people are relishing this erosion and chaos. They like it. Sad to say.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 21

@KidBoy2 wrote:
williamb39198

Read what you posted and you will understand why Trump wants a vote. You posted it!

Thanks!

Are you now claiming that Trump wants to be impeached? That is the only vote that the House is required to have.

Until he is impeached and the trial starts in the Senate he has no right to question witnesses.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 21
williamb39198

Read what you posted and you will understand why Trump wants a vote. You posted it!

Thanks!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 21

@KidBoy2 

More double speak denial word salad?

They are not and do not have to vote on impeachment! This is just the inquiry, not the articles of impeachment. 
Therefore, they can continue as they are with the inquiry. 
They are following the Constitution...maybe trump might try following it too! He does not get to question witnesses. It does not matter what trump wants! He has to follow the law. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 21
williamb39198 posted,,

trump also states that the inquiry is unfair because he does not have an opportunity to question witnesses!...that does not happen in a inquiry...that only takes place during a trial, and this is not in the trial phase yet.
Another trump false accusation and diversionary tactic...and oh yes, it's trump playing the victim and being mistreated!

================================================================

Read what you posted and you will understand why Trump wants a vote.

Thanks!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 21
@ChasKy53 wrote:
@KidBoy2 wrote:
If you think differently show where the Constitution states that! Back up your false claim . Are you going to "put up or shut up" ?
LMAO! He'll need to shut-up...

===========================================================

Sorry I did not say that.

What I posted ....."Its time that the US House puts up or shuts up. Either vote on impeachment or shut up. If they vote to impeach then the game can go on. Witnesses will be called from both sides.

Follow the Constitution of the United States."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do get a laugh how the left brings up FOX when they do not like a post....it tells a lot about their inability to discus an issue...instead they get nasty.

Tags (3)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 21

trump also states that the inquiry is unfair because he does not have an opportunity to question witnesses!...that does not happen in a inquiry...that only takes place during a trial, and this is not in the trial phase yet. 
Another trump false accusation and diversionary tactic...and oh yes, it's trump playing the victim and being mistreated!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 21

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
If you think differently show where the Constitution states that!  Back up your false claim .  Are you going to "put up or shut up" ?
LMAO!  He'll need to shut-up...
The Constitution doesn't require a vote to start the impeachment process
Study: Watching Fox News Actually Makes You Stupid

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22