It’s open enrollment season for Affordable Care Act health insurance! Here are 11 things you need to know.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Treat me like a king

Message 11 of 21

@rker321 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Its time that the US House puts up or shuts up. Either vote on impeachment or shut up. If they vote to impeach then the game can go on. Witnesses will be called from both sides.

Follow the Constitution of the United States.

They will provide you with that vote, when they are good and ready and not before. besides   even Fareed this morning evaluated Trump as an elected  dictator.
It is so sad that so many refuse to see how this President had eroded this Democracy and the prestige that this country has always has had in the word.d 

You quoted Fareed?  Atta girl!  He's brilliant. He also said when a President uses US foreign policy to get help against a political ally, that's abuse of power and it's definitely reason to impeach a President.

Good on you for using such a knowledgeable source, a new found respect!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 21

@KidBoy2 

Yes, please show us where in the Constitution it states that the House must vote on impeachment!

The letter from the WH was a total legal joke, based on no legal justifications, but it was purely a political statement to try to shore up a very weak defense of trump and his continuing impeachment inquiry, with his bogus actions. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 21

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Laurie42010 posted..

THANK GOD for the Constitution of the United States!!! It does appear that some wish to put it away like some old printed material that has out lived it's use.
================================================

Its time that the US House puts up or shuts up. Either vote on impeachment or shut up. If they vote to impeach then the game can go on. Witnesses will be called from both sides.

The House is following the Constitution of the United States. You should be speaking to Trump if you want to tell anyone to follow the Constitution.

Why don't you think that evidence should be investigated before impeaching a President? Do you think that someone should be charged with a crime before any evidence is obtained?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 21

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Laurie42010 posted..

THANK GOD for the Constitution of the United States!!! It does appear that some wish to put it away like some old printed material that has out lived it's use.

Why because you say so?  ROFLMAO !!!!   The House has sole power of how they go about an impeachment, perhaps you really don't understand the Constitution or have even read it?  "either vote on impeachment of shut up" sounds as adolescent as trump. They can investigate as long as they want before voting on Articles of Impeachment, and they are Constitutionally correct in doing this the way they are whether you think so or not. The "game can go on" whether they "vote to impeach" or not. If you think differently show where the Constitution states that!  Back up your false claim .  Are you going to "put up or shut up" ?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 21

@KidBoy2 wrote:

They will provide you with that vote, when they are good and ready and not before. besides   even Fareed this morning evaluated Trump as an elected  dictator.
It is so sad that so many refuse to see how this President had eroded this Democracy and the prestige that this country has always has had in the word.d 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 21
Laurie42010 posted..

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 21

@L42010 wrote:

Perhaps come 2020 the US Congress will then decide it HAS come to the time where a new Article/Amendment will be made where a sitting President/Vice-President can and will be removed from office and tried in the courts of the land?!

"Treat others as You would have Them treat you"
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 21

"Treat others as You would have Them treat you"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 21

tRump's worshipers want him to keep doing great harm to poor brown people, teachers, women, Muslims, our allies and now our own Troops.

Such people cannot be a majority of Americans, so the decent Majority needs to impeach and remove the ToadPOTUS NOW and his Republican allies Nov 2020.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 21

Treat him like the trash that he is.....

Image result for trump head cut off

A.K.A. Here's to Kathy!!!

Image result for trump head cut off

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22