Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Top General-Details of Trump's Withdrawal-No Idea

Message 1 of 24

@afisher wrote:

Anyone who listened or read the nonsense spewed during donald's Iraq speech to the troops cleared away most of the smoke / mirrors.     The 2K are not coming home, they will be relocated to the Iraq border, where they are totally unwelcome.   

I will assume that everyone can find a map and determine for themselves the smoke/mirror gambit, especially when the cheerleaders of leaving Syrian figure out how far the troops would have to move to be 'out of Syria".  

It isn't a matter of miles, it is a matter of safety.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 24

Anyone who listened or read the nonsense spewed during donald's Iraq speech to the troops cleared away most of the smoke / mirrors.     The 2K are not coming home, they will be relocated to the Iraq border, where they are totally unwelcome.   

I will assume that everyone can find a map and determine for themselves the smoke/mirror gambit, especially when the cheerleaders of leaving Syrian figure out how far the troops would have to move to be 'out of Syria".  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 24

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Laurie42010 wrote:

@rk9152 I can't help but wonder if we did not learn anything from the original plan Pres. Bush agreed to and the Iraqi government requested us to leave? Pres. Obama was keeping to the original plan and started the exit strategy which, we learned caused the whole vacuum effect and rise of the extremists who are trying their best to infiltrate into that whole region. Am I confused, did this not cause the rise of the terrorists because the "exit strategy" was not able to enable the new government to stop the rise?

Does a high regarded General's decision to resign indicate the lack of exit strategy?  This is not necessarily about one side flip flopping but about the safety and security of not just our military but those who are left behind.

There are really two separate issues - exit decision and exit strategy. I wonder if the two aren't being mixed for partisan purposes.

I wonder if blind trump cult loyalty causes trump supporters no not recognize intelligent rational thought and logic.

Any thoughts on the post you responded to?

I just posted my thoughts on what you said. Sorry it went over your head.

Trump announced withdrawing the military, leaving his generals and those who would carry that out in the blind about it. You somehow try to defend his idiocy, which is futile.

I defended nothing. I just pointed out the difference between a decision and a strategy. And you went into attack mode with no logic at all. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 24

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Laurie42010 wrote:

@rk9152 I can't help but wonder if we did not learn anything from the original plan Pres. Bush agreed to and the Iraqi government requested us to leave? Pres. Obama was keeping to the original plan and started the exit strategy which, we learned caused the whole vacuum effect and rise of the extremists who are trying their best to infiltrate into that whole region. Am I confused, did this not cause the rise of the terrorists because the "exit strategy" was not able to enable the new government to stop the rise?

Does a high regarded General's decision to resign indicate the lack of exit strategy?  This is not necessarily about one side flip flopping but about the safety and security of not just our military but those who are left behind.

There are really two separate issues - exit decision and exit strategy. I wonder if the two aren't being mixed for partisan purposes.

I wonder if blind trump cult loyalty causes trump supporters no not recognize intelligent rational thought and logic.

I just posted my thoughts on what you said. Sorry it went over your head.

Trump announced withdrawing the military, leaving his generals and those who would carry that out in the blind about it. You somehow try to defend his idiocy, which is futile.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 24

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Laurie42010 wrote:

I wonder if blind trump cult loyalty causes trump supporters no not recognize itelligent rational thought and logic.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 24

@rk9152 wrote:

@Laurie42010 wrote:

I wonder if blind trump cult loyalty causes trump supporters no not recognize itelligent rational thought and logic.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 24
No???? You think??? Partisan is the key word.....Yes, Sir!!! Divide and conquer, right?
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 24

@Laurie42010 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 24

CriticalThinking:   It's difficult to debate ignorance.

You can't. Not when they have no facts just whatever they hear on Fox & Friends.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 24

rk9152:       In the past, the left has fumed and frothed over the "military industrial complex". And now it is interesting to see them still hating the industrial side but in love with the military side.

This has nothing to do with anyone's feelings about the military. It's about an impulsive moron that has no clue what he's doing.Too bad you didn't get a bag of clues for Christmas.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors