From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Today's Assignment

Message 1 of 27

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

MS13 members are El Salvadoran, not Mexican.

The artist should do a little fact checking first.  Because it’s all out there. In English.

You apparently missed the point. No matter what he says, the media finds some way to attack it - truth is about any diversive not required.

Nope. You and other people who like this cartoon missed the point. It highlights how you find his divisive rhetoric emotionally appealing and you don’t bother to fact check anything.

These is nothing in the "cartoon" about divisive rhetoric or emotional appeal. It only pointed out how his words are twisted so as to create a reason for attack.

I don't fact check!!!!! How do you propose I fact check a "cartoon"?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 27

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

The artist should do a little fact checking first.  Because it’s all out there. In English.

You apparently missed the point. No matter what he says, the media finds some way to attack it - truth is not required.

So, no different than when Obama was President and Fox and Limblah and Hannity distorted everything he said.  Makes sense.

Such as?  Or is this just more of the "black man in the White House" nonsense?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 27

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Do Progressives have problems understanding English? Nope, but Regressives are clueless when the speaker is one of their elected officials.

Der Trumper didn't say ALL immigrants are animals, but at first he didn't make any indication he thought some were NOT animals. To find something similar in our history one has to go beck to WWI and the "The Huns are Killing Babies In Belgium" posters.

Did the one making the poster mean ALL GERMANS were baby killers? Maybe not, but that's NOT the impression one gets from the poster, just like the listener/reader of Der Trumpers initial statement would very likely come away with the impression he meant ALL immigrants are animals. Same problem in translating Trump into English when he spoke about Charlottesville and told us the Nazis, KKK and White Supremacists were GOOD PEOPLE.

The assignment for November is to make sure there is no Republican majority in Congress in 2019 and 2020 and no GOPer POTUS taking the oath in 2021.

Seems Soosie's REAL assignment is to make people think we should always give the infantile POTUS the benefit of the doubt and assume what he says must make sense because he stole the election by conspiring with Russians??? Sorry Soosie, but your boy is a racist moron, always was, always will be, no matter how much money he steals from his investors, customers and partners.

He also has yet to make a statement that mules can fly. By your logic he must be claiming that they can.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

You apparently missed the point. No matter what he says, the media finds some way to attack it - truth is not required.

Nope. You and other people who like this cartoon missed the point. It highlights how you find his divisive rhetoric emotionally appealing and you don’t bother to fact check anything.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 27

@Soosie wrote:
@rker321.................My goodness, we are testy today. So that you can sleep well, I posted this early this morning so that you guys could have something to work on today. I did this before I came to my 8-5 job. Sometimes this board gets so darn dull and it is hard to understand what some are trying to post because they mis-spell and misuse so many words. I can see that you (meaning the group) have trouble coming up with topics or at least topics of interest, and I was trying to help out. Guess no good deed goes unpunished. By the way, it is none of your business where I went to College, but I will share with you I test with a high IQ. Now, just because you don't agree with me, it does nothing to reduce the number of my IQ or my feeling of self-worth. So that you know, don't bother attacking me again because when I know one is an attacker, I leave them the heck alone to drown in their own hatred.

Thank  you that assures me that I  won't have to hear from you again.  as far as IQ's guess what honey, I also have a very high IQ  and use it  when it suits me.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

So, no different than when Obama was President and Fox and Limblah and Hannity distorted everything he said.  Makes sense.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 27

Image result for teacher patting self on back

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 27
@rker321.................My goodness, we are testy today. So that you can sleep well, I posted this early this morning so that you guys could have something to work on today. I did this before I came to my 8-5 job. Sometimes this board gets so darn dull and it is hard to understand what some are trying to post because they mis-spell and misuse so many words. I can see that you (meaning the group) have trouble coming up with topics or at least topics of interest, and I was trying to help out. Guess no good deed goes unpunished. By the way, it is none of your business where I went to College, but I will share with you I test with a high IQ. Now, just because you don't agree with me, it does nothing to reduce the number of my IQ or my feeling of self-worth. So that you know, don't bother attacking me again because when I know one is an attacker, I leave them the heck alone to drown in their own hatred.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 27

Do Progressives have problems understanding English? Nope, but Regressives are clueless when the speaker is one of their elected officials.

Der Trumper didn't say ALL immigrants are animals, but at first he didn't make any indication he thought some were NOT animals. To find something similar in our history one has to go beck to WWI and the "The Huns are Killing Babies In Belgium" posters.

Did the one making the poster mean ALL GERMANS were baby killers? Maybe not, but that's NOT the impression one gets from the poster, just like the listener/reader of Der Trumpers initial statement would very likely come away with the impression he meant ALL immigrants are animals. Same problem in translating Trump into English when he spoke about Charlottesville and told us the Nazis, KKK and White Supremacists were GOOD PEOPLE.

The assignment for November is to make sure there is no Republican majority in Congress in 2019 and 2020 and no GOPer POTUS taking the oath in 2021.

Seems Soosie's REAL assignment is to make people think we should always give the infantile POTUS the benefit of the doubt and assume what he says must make sense because he stole the election by conspiring with Russians??? Sorry Soosie, but your boy is a racist moron, always was, always will be, no matter how much money he steals from his investors, customers and partners.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 27

@Richva wrote:

It is always fun to watch when conservatives post both sides of a story to support their argument. Why do they do this? Because they cannot compete in the argument if they use facts.  Once again, this cartoon misstates the situation. We expect that from conservatives. 

No, the cartoon got the point. Example - the Sheriff talking about MS-13, the President commenting on her words yet the media (and some posters) go off on a rant about all immigrants.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors