Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: To stay in power

Message 1 of 6
First of all I am an Independent. I must tell you that in my opinion its the current administration that has gone crazy! This administration has done more damage to our country in the time it has been in office than any other President. As far as the GOP and its blind support of this flawed person, some of them may have many deep flaws of their own. How they can continue to allow another country, a sworn enemy of OUR country to interfere without any repercusions, now THAT is crazy! And you don't get any more patriotic than me just for the record!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
The GOP continues to do its dirty work for them, and I too feel the GOP who is desparate to stay in power will do almost anything to stay there. My biggest fear is that when Trump IS found guilty of collusion, money laundering, obstruction of justice and more, is that the GOP will do nothing about the situation as far as impeachment goes.

Do you think the facts will be in during our lifetime or should we alert our kids and grandkids to be watching for the charges??

It is amazing to look at these two post. and not think that people in the US have gone crazy.
My question to both of you, Do you think that you all can start thinking like Americans instead of Republicans or Democrats?

Can't you all see how terrible is both your posts?
America needs both of  you,  America needs its citizens to think like Americans.  This is our country, and it is our duty to be first Americans and then whatever you wish.
Please, let's not forget what is important, and what has always been important. Remember the values that this country has always stood for.

PLease!   reflect, both of you, This is our country, and our country is by far much more important than being  Republicans or Democrats.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6
I do! Whether Mueller is allowed to reach a decision soon, or whether this gets dragged on for a while longer is anyones guess. There is a LOT of information to go over. Read " Collusion."!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

@Tom5678 wrote:
The GOP continues to do its dirty work for them, and I too feel the GOP who is desparate to stay in power will do almost anything to stay there. My biggest fear is that when Trump IS found guilty of collusion, money laundering, obstruction of justice and more, is that the GOP will do nothing about the situation as far as impeachment goes.

Do you think the facts will be in during our lifetime or should we alert our kids and grandkids to be watching for the charges??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

To stay in power

Message 6 of 6

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/opinions/to-stay-in-power-the-gop-will-let-the-russians-inter...

To stay in power, the GOP will let the Russians interfere

The Feb. 7 editorial “Speak up, Mr. Speaker” ended with this paragraph: “As always, it’s difficult — but important — to remember what is at stake. A foreign power interfered with an American election. Rather than help defend the country against future interference, the president is slandering the nation’s law enforcement and intelligent agencies. Mr. Ryan can abet the slander, or he can help defend the country.” It is most important to remember that this “foreign power” is a very hostile one; namely, Russia under Vladimir Putin. Unfortunately, President Trump is clearly Mr. Putin’s puppet, gushing over him whenever he gets the opportunity. And House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) is enabling the Russian puppet master. Mr. Ryan’s unpatriotic actions (turning a blind eye to Mr. Putin) and his cowardly subservience to Mr. Trump make him unworthy to serve as speaker.

Why haven’t the Republicans done anything to prevent Russian interference in the 2018 midterm elections? The answer is simple: Republicans know they are in trouble, and they want Russia to interfere so that they can keep their majorities in both houses.

I think money buys politicians, in this case Russian money the Republican politicians. I think Republicans must stay in power to conceal thier crimes. I think this is how democracies die.

Kudos
Views
Replies