Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 11 of 28

@gruffstuff wrote:

Impeachment is the only way the American people will get close to the truth. OK?

Public televised hearings, witnesses under oath, the Mueller report is a blue print, but as we have seen Trump has obstructed justice though that entire process, so the no collusion conclusion doesn't mean  that at all. OK

Impeachment is going to be the only way to get pass Republican obstruction and lies and to get a better understanding of the truth. Trump and Republicans in Congress have obstructed this process from the beginning, they're obstructing now. Now I do need an explanation.  how impeachment in the HOuse will termintae the obstruction in the Senate if the Senate will not vote for impeachment?

Blame Democrats if you want, the answer is the same, impeachment , records, tax returns, the testimony of witnesses, all the evidence , in public, for all to see.  Ok look for the facts, and then try to convince the Republicans that they should vote with the House and see how many vctes they get.

We can see who is lying and who it telling the truth.  True, but Trump followers will not agree with you

If we don't do this people will write history as they see fit, it will set the standard for future governments, Congress, and Presidents.

nno standars if the House looses. no historical success just simply a recollection of an event.

Sorry, but I find that emotionalism at this time is very dangerous. and I do hope that cooler minds prevail.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 28

Republicans want an impeachment - they will make sure it's a straight party line vote in the House and will go nowhere in the Senate, PROVING to their lofo base all the charges were nothing but a witch hunt.

Leave the ToadPOTUS until he's removed from office BY THE VOTERS.

THEN indict and prosecute him and his family for all the crimes - financial and treasonous - they have committed.

The Allies were faced with the same delima during WWII and realized that Hitler in power would do more to destroy his evil empire than removing him would.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 28

I asked a very simple question: If Trump is impeached and remains in office, what have we gained?

The truth 

Impeachment is the only way the American people will get close to the truth.

Public televised hearings, witnesses under oath, the Mueller report is a blue print, but as we have seen Trump has obstructed justice though that entire process, so the no collusion conclusion doesn't mean  that at all.

Impeachment is going to be the only way to get pass Republican obstruction and lies and to get a better understanding of the truth. Trump and Republicans in Congress have obstructed this process from the beginning, they're obstructing now.

Blame Democrats if you want, the answer is the same, impeachment , records, tax returns, the testimony of witnesses, all the evidence , in public, for all to see.

We can see who is lying and who it telling the truth.

If we don't do this people will write history as they see fit, it will set the standard for future governments, Congress, and Presidents.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 28

@IconoClast wrote:

Tweets lightly edited for clarity.

#ImpeachTrump
"There is NO defensible reason NOT to begin impeachment proceedings"

Tweeted 20 May 2018:
Mike Pence is likely to be more effective in getting extremely dangerous legislation through. He's Donald J. Trump's insurance that protects @POTUS from impeachment.

“Pence calls on ‘The View’ host to apologize to ‘millions of Americans’ for mocking him for hearing Jesus”

Tweeted 13 Apr 2018
Pence is a stark raving godfreak who hears voices, a common symptom of madness.
He's probably also an incipient rapist as he fears to be alone with a woman who isn't his wife.

But we needn't fear for long as The Rapture cometh April 23.

Tweeted

I just asked Jesus if he spoke to you, Mike Pence. He responded with derisive laughter and pointed out that people in the USA who hear voices also engage in mass murder with guns and said “They lie when they say ‘God told me to do it’.”

Tweeted 4 Sep 2018:
I believe Mike Pence's god told me I would support impeaching Donald J. Trump were it not for his brilliant choice of @vp to ensure it wouldn't happen.

Tweeted 21 Apr 2019:
The miracle of which I dream is that Mike Pence's god take him and Donald J. Trump to “a better place” so that Speaker Nancy Pelosi, can take her proper place.
Who Goes To Hell?

I was just going to ask what happens if Trump were impeached, found guilty, ousted from office, then who have we gained?

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 28

@TracyofCotuit wrote:

I asked a very simple question: If Trump is impeached and remains in office, what have we gained?That is what I want to know, because I don't have the answer.

btw: if memory serves me Richard Nixon resigned, and I am betting that Trump would never, no matter how much evidence there is. So again I ask you, what do we gain if he is impeached but remains in office? That's all I am asking, please.

You want Simplicity Ok

What happens if there is a 500 Billion Powerball Drawing & you dont buy a Ticket?

The Chances of winning are negligible & yet 100's of Millions of Americans buy tickets

We have the most Corrupt Criminal Anti-American President in history & you dont have enough faith in the Citizens of the USA to after hearing ALL the evidence which BTW No One in the American Public had yet heard

That after hearing the evidence they wouldn't demand their Elected Officials convict him?

Americans couldnt get 67 votes out of a 100

If we as a Country can't fix this - we dont deserve to have our Country

After Parkland I went to the March for our Lives in Washington

During Watergate I went to the Marches in Washington

After serving in Vietnam I became a Anti-war protestor

I guess I just have more Faith in fellow Americans than you do

But its just like the decision to buy a Powerball ticket - you cant win if you dont try

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 28

Tweets lightly edited for clarity.

#ImpeachTrump
"There is NO defensible reason NOT to begin impeachment proceedings"

Tweeted 20 May 2018:
Mike Pence is likely to be more effective in getting extremely dangerous legislation through. He's Donald J. Trump's insurance that protects @POTUS from impeachment.

“Pence calls on ‘The View’ host to apologize to ‘millions of Americans’ for mocking him for hearing Jesus”

Tweeted 13 Apr 2018
Pence is a stark raving godfreak who hears voices, a common symptom of madness.
He's probably also an incipient rapist as he fears to be alone with a woman who isn't his wife.

But we needn't fear for long as The Rapture cometh April 23.

Tweeted

I just asked Jesus if he spoke to you, Mike Pence. He responded with derisive laughter and pointed out that people in the USA who hear voices also engage in mass murder with guns and said “They lie when they say ‘God told me to do it’.”

Tweeted 4 Sep 2018:
I believe Mike Pence's god told me I would support impeaching Donald J. Trump were it not for his brilliant choice of @vp to ensure it wouldn't happen.

Tweeted 21 Apr 2019:
The miracle of which I dream is that Mike Pence's god take him and Donald J. Trump to “a better place” so that Speaker Nancy Pelosi, can take her proper place.
Who Goes To Hell?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 28

@TracyofCotuit wrote:

I asked a very simple question: If Trump is impeached and remains in office, what have we gained?That is what I want to know, because I don't have the answer.

btw: if memory serves me Richard Nixon resigned, and I am betting that Trump would never, no matter how much evidence there is. So again I ask you, what do we gain if he is impeached but remains in office? That's all I am asking, please.

You are missing a very important factor. and that is that at that time the Republicans in the Senate had moral standards, and now they don't.
It was  the Republicans in the Senate that told Nixon to leave or be impeached. they acted in a manner that now all of them lack.

MOrality had gone by  the side, and now, becoming immoral is the name of the game.  if not ask the Trump followers.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 28

Sir Granny Tracy
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 28

I  would like to ask:  what is the problem with so many. do they want the Democrats to look like fools and loose the 2020 election. I am beginning to think that those that are crying impeachment are the ones that would love to see the House look like fools.

and perhaps then show that poor Trump has been a victim of the Democrats in Congress. if you really really think that the House should impeach, please let us know what are your motives and what do you expect this country to gain by it.?

Otherwise, I simply refuse to play the game of impeachment. not at this time perhaps not now or in the near future.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 28

Trump should be impeached by the House for his attempts to obstruct justice but the impeachment would never be sustained by the Senate. I stopped supporting empty gestures decades ago.  

A more effective approach is to continue to investigate and publicise the results, for or against Trump. Then, let the voters decide in 2020.  I suspect Trump will be indicted immediately upon leaving office anyway. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors