From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Tillerson: Trump is an Imbecile

Message 31 of 32

I noted the system bleeped oxy m----ic  in one of my posts this week. Smiley Happy 

Whaddayagonnado?

PS This is hearsay (maybe even fake news), this Tillerson non-quote, without names. You knew that. Nevermind.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Tillerson: Trump is an Imbecile

Message 32 of 32

Secretary of State Tillerson openly disparaged the president, referring to him as an imbecile, after a July 20 meeting at the Pentagon with members of Trump’s national security team and Cabinet officials, according to three officials familiar with the incident.

Note: AARP will not allow me to use the exact word Tillerson used to describe Trump, but it has 5 letters, it starts with the letter M, and ends with letter N.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/tillerson-s-fury-trump-required-intervention-pence-n806...

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors