Trusted Contributor

This might turn out to be another of the Trump's positive MOMENT.

President Trump came out of the blues to contest the presidency of the US. Took his chances, the risk and beat all expectations. Here we are.

His numerous qualities hinged on threading where no one would. His ready will to take risks and stand by it. We heard and knew about his feud with the rocket man, where most believed he was getting the entire US annihilation due to his confrontation with the dark forces in North Korea. We have since not witnessed or heard about any nuclear weapon test from the LITTLE rocket man who has since withdrawn into his fret shell, cocooned up in disgrace from the weight of the measures meted out to him by president Trump.   

When president Trump took on China with the series of lopsided and or one sided business dealings with the US. All hell was let loose. The Chinese have since witnessed and tasted the steel force and mentality the US president was made of and have since learnt how to respect the Americans.

PRESIDENT TRUMP ONCE AGAIN IN HIS CHARACTERISTIC STAUNCH STANCE PROPOSED AND SUGGESTED THE USE AND APPLICATION OF HYDROXY CHLOROQUINE COMBINED WITH ANOTHER GIVEN DRUG FOR THE TREATMENT OF THE CURRENT SCOURGE RAVAGING THE ENTIRE WORLD.

He has gone where most would not dare, not even the body charged with the world health menace, the WHO. President Trump took the shine of professionals and scientist who knows much more and better, expectedly. I am told the cocktails of the particular chloroquine is working wonders with witnesses on TV to testify and give credence to the prescription.

The cache with the phrase WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE sounds familiar efficacious and effective. It borders one one simple philosophy. if you are caught up between a life threatening situation and a proposed, even it untested remedy. Faced with a life time chance. I shall take my chance. You are at liberty not to. Our choices determines our chance for continual existence. Therefore, what do you have to lose to stay alive.

LIKE IN MOST CASES THIS MIGHT BE ANOTHER MOMENT OF TRUMP. TAKE IT, OR LEAVE IT. THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

The COVID-19 might give president Trump yet another deserving triumph. I rest my case.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@mickykarim wrote:

President Trump came out of the blues to contest the presidency of the US. Took his chances, the risk and beat all expectations. Here we are.

His numerous qualities hinged on threading where no one would. His ready will to take risks and stand by it. We heard and knew about his feud with the rocket man, where most believed he was getting the entire US annihilation due to his confrontation with the dark forces in North Korea. We have since not witnessed or heard about any nuclear weapon test from the LITTLE rocket man who has since withdrawn into his fret shell, cocooned up in disgrace from the weight of the measures meted out to him by president Trump.   

When president Trump took on China with the series of lopsided and or one sided business dealings with the US. All hell was let loose. The Chinese have since witnessed and tasted the steel force and mentality the US president was made of and have since learnt how to respect the Americans.

PRESIDENT TRUMP ONCE AGAIN IN HIS CHARACTERISTIC STAUNCH STANCE PROPOSED AND SUGGESTED THE USE AND APPLICATION OF HYDROXY CHLOROQUINE COMBINED WITH ANOTHER GIVEN DRUG FOR THE TREATMENT OF THE CURRENT SCOURGE RAVAGING THE ENTIRE WORLD.

He has gone where most would not dare, not even the body charged with the world health menace, the WHO. President Trump took the shine of professionals and scientist who knows much more and better, expectedly. I am told the cocktails of the particular chloroquine is working wonders with witnesses on TV to testify and give credence to the prescription.

The cache with the phrase WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE sounds familiar efficacious and effective. It borders one one simple philosophy. if you are caught up between a life threatening situation and a proposed, even it untested remedy. Faced with a life time chance. I shall take my chance. You are at liberty not to. Our choices determines our chance for continual existence. Therefore, what do you have to lose to stay alive.

LIKE IN MOST CASES THIS MIGHT BE ANOTHER MOMENT OF TRUMP. TAKE IT, OR LEAVE IT. THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

The COVID-19 might give president Trump yet another deserving triumph. I rest my case.

Long article written well. Where did you get it from? I see you signed up  on Oct 16,2013 with one post till this year How come we have these really strong Dictator Trump supporters who signed up years ago all rushing to defend him him now.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

THE CREATIVITY IN THE WRITING TELLS ABOUT MY DEEP THOUGHTS, AWAY FROM SENTIMENTS AND HATRED.
Not an internet rat. I have numerous other writings that have either been taken off, or quarantined including my REWARDS.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@mickykarim wrote:
THE CREATIVITY IN THE WRITING TELLS ABOUT MY DEEP THOUGHTS, AWAY FROM SENTIMENTS AND HATRED.
Not an internet rat. I have numerous other writings that have either been taken off, or quarantined including my REWARDS.

Creativity is not the word I would use on your writing. I have seen the same type thing from the Russian Bot farm over time. I did not know the far right leaders gave rewards to enablers? Trump will give rewards to his enablers if he becomes full Dictator just like Hitler did.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

A lot wordiness and hot air about trump...unfortunately, trump has no clue about what he is doing, nor does he care. 

Try an article about how self centered, childish, and selfish he really is!

Who thinks that everything is going great because of trump?

Trusted Contributor

I shall have an adequate response for your HATEFUL mien when you provide with evidence on instance of something about him that has gone wrong since his presidency.

Need to live up to your name, if you have any.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@mickykarim wrote:
I shall have an adequate response for your HATEFUL mien when you provide with evidence on instance of something about him that has gone wrong since his presidency.

He is an unindited conspirator with the jailed Michael Cohen. He should be in orange with him. He paid a hooker a lot of money not to tell on him. He has tanked the economy. See you missed all of that.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@mickykarim wrote:

Here you go. Don't thank me.
  • Trump has also failed to fill top government positions and turnover is far higher than in any other recent administration,
  • Trump used a recent Oval Office speech to mistakenly order that all trade between Europe and America be halted. 
  • Trump's response to a deadly neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, remains one of the most controversial moments in his presidency.
  • America's global image has declined significantly under Trump, who has repeatedly insulted key US allies while cozying up to dictators.
  • The Trump administration's "zero tolerance" policy on illegal border crossings led to the separations of at least 5,500 families and saw children placed in cages.The president of the American Academy of Pediatrics at the time described the practice as "nothing less than government-sanctioned child abuse."

• Trump's decision to unilaterally withdraw the US from the 2015 nuclear deal in May 2018 has induced chaos throughout the Middle East.The president has failed to thwart Iran's aggressive behavior in the region via a maximum pressure campaign, which is meant to squeeze Tehran into negotiating a more stringent version of the pact. 
  • Failed to replace the Affordable Care Act.  It was well on its way to being legislated out of existence when Trump got involved and screwed it all up. End of legislation. 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png