Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: This is what I am now seeing on Facebook.

Message 11 of 24

@rker321 wrote:

Lo  and behold.!!!!!!!!!!!  this all  now makes a lot of sense. It has to do with what Lindsey Graham is trying to pull. Today he stated that only if the windblower testified he would believe in the impeachment.  
REALLY?  Yea!!! and can he guarantee that  a hit  would not happen on that person? because I would leave this country and go the the next Embassy for a while. if I was that person.  They must really think that people are stupid

Yeah, they really do think that people are that stupid considering Graham is a senator from SC, a red state that consistently ranks near or at the bottom in education in multiple reports, and let's not forget Graham is up for reelection next year.  Lindsey can't guarantee crap except he's trying to nail in another term.  Stupid is as stupid does.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 24

@rker321 wrote:

Lo  and behold.!!!!!!!!!!!  this all  now makes a lot of sense. It has to do with what Lindsey Graham is trying to pull. Today he stated that only if the windblower testified he would believe in the impeachment.  
REALLY?  Yea!!! and can he guarantee that  a hit  would not happen on that person? because I would leave this country and go the the next Embassy for a while. if I was that person.  They must really think that people are stupid

Lindsey Graham is the "windblower"...the "HOT" Wind blower....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 24

@rker321 wrote:

I got this PM at first from a person that I  considered an very intelligent individual actually has been a county commissioner for several cycles. and also owns very successful businesses. but, I was surprised to see his PM and asked him If he knew that if this was fake news. I received an answer that surprised me.  He said that he was told by person in government that he knew well. I responded that i hoped it was not fake news. so we will see how all of this comes about

So if this individual is so intelligent, what is his reason for PMing you a meme outing the whistleblower, other than (I think) that FB has said it will remove all references to the whistleblower's identity.  Even if he is not the correct whistleblower, I imagine Eric's life will be hell now and he will constantly be looking over his and his family's shoulders because some ahole branded him as such and the president thinks whistleblowers are traitors and traitors should be shot.  And there are plenty of dumbbutts who consider Trump's tweets their bible.

What is America's fascination with who the whistleblower is?  He only had secondhand info.  There are now plenty of witnesses who have corroborated with firsthand knowledge.  

There is no frigging reason we need to know who the whistleblower is.  NONE!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 24

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 24

I got this PM at first from a person that I  considered an very intelligent individual actually has been a county commissioner for several cycles. and also owns very successful businesses. but, I was surprised to see his PM and asked him If he knew that if this was fake news. I received an answer that surprised me.  He said that he was told by person in government that he knew well. I responded that i hoped it was not fake news. so we will see how all of this comes about

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 24

@LouD17624 wrote:

The 24 times Trump has accused somebody of "treason"

https://www.axios.com/trump-treason-russia-investigation-new-york-times-e1660029-c73c-4809-8bd5-8988...

This is as of June. The list is longer now.

I'm offering 1 lollipop for anyone who can name a person or organization that Obama, Clinton, Bush 1 or Bush 2 accused of treason. Snowden doesn't count , too easy.

rump accuses everyone with treason....it's become his go to "whine".  Meanwhile, I'll stick to a buttery / oakie Chardonnay..

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 24

The 24 times Trump has accused somebody of "treason"

https://www.axios.com/trump-treason-russia-investigation-new-york-times-e1660029-c73c-4809-8bd5-8988...

This is as of June. The list is longer now.

I'm offering 1 lollipop for anyone who can name a person or organization that Obama, Clinton, Bush 1 or Bush 2 accused of treason. Snowden doesn't count , too easy.

Patriotism means to stand by the country.
It does not mean to stand by the president. — Theodore Roosevelt
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 24

No matter who the whistleblower is, outing him is reprehensible.

Bakajletter-whistleblower.png

Source: @AndrewBakaj

Also see letter sent to WH.

Not only that, but the meme maker had the balls to mention leaking!

Russian trolls really must have a field day with gullible Americans who have no common sense, indeed NO sense at all!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 24

People believed the negative crap that the bots posted on Hillary so I guess many will believe this stuff too. Naivete and ignorance makes people vulnerable to the Russian Bots.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 24

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

Crap like that is why I don't do nor have ever done Facebook.

Ditto.....some didn't learn their lesson in 2016....

As addressed in another topic sometime ago.....

A Conservative Russian/Trump Troll in Denial 

Looks like Floridians still have a target on their backs......

Image result for kick me sign on back

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors