Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: This is the United States Today Under Trump

Message 21 of 39

mickstuder:  

Roger Stone is one of Trumps Longest Known Best Friends

Roger Stone has been a Republican Political Operative since he worked for Nixon

Roger Stone is under Investigation for a number of accusations including Conspiracy Against the USA -

Roger Stone is under Indictment for lying

TODAY Roger Stone Published this on Instagram

Roger Stone is also Toast.

He's a self aggrandizing fool dumb enough to bait and try to intimidate a judge who has had enough of his antics. My money says he's going to be put in jail for this when he could have been free a while longer. Bye bye Roger.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Apparently you do rk9152. I guess you are so blinded by Trump you can't see the facts or lies. I just wish all of the lies would stop. All the stupid Tweets, threats . Wow! Things have changed so much during this administration. I just want normalcy again. 

Apparently I do what? Do you consider the "Resistance" normalcy?

Yes ..... it's one of the reasons you aren't living under a Monarchy

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 39

@KidBoy2 wrote:

RK posted...

Only in THE America created by THE hatred for the ELECTED President would someone post something LIKE that making the ASSUMPTION that the background WASintentional.

==================================================

Its SOP for the left on this board...you know who you are. 

Well, he was elected by the Electoral College but not by a majority of the American people.  The majority of American voters rejected him.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 39

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@rk9152Only in THE America created by THE hatred for the ELECTED President would someone post something LIKE that making the ASSUMPTION that the background WAS intentional.

Stone deleted the crosshairs, then the enitre post and then wrote a formal apology to the judge.  No matter.  He'll be before her again this Thursday to make the excuses for his stupidity (when very upset that his effort to change judges failed) and....to protest the terms of his gag order.

Stone is asking for help with his legal defense.  rk, you can donate (checks are fine) and the bonus....there's even a newsletter!

The judge's gag order can change at any time (probably will on Thursday) so the opportunity for you to further help him out, slip the poor guy a buck or two, due to your assumption that his attack was not intentional, may pass you by.  Defending him here he would not consider helpful I'm sure.  He needs your money, already has his excuses.

What "defending here"?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 39

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152 

So it looks like there appears to be those who want to see the truth come out concerning trump being labeled as the “resistance”?  To resist what, the truth and the facts? 

Just wondering.

Just want to really determined what our Country is becoming under trump...as in, not good!

Never Forget

Who are the "it looks like there appears to be" - I have not seen that.

With the exception of possible game playing rather than discussing, I believe the "Resistance" is well know to all.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 39

RK posted...

Only in THE America created by THE hatred for the ELECTED President would someone post something LIKE that making the ASSUMPTION that the background WASintentional.

==================================================

Its SOP for the left on this board...you know who you are. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 39

@rk9152Only in THE America created by THE hatred for the ELECTED President would someone post something LIKE that making the ASSUMPTION that the background WAS intentional.

Stone deleted the crosshairs, then the enitre post and then wrote a formal apology to the judge.  No matter.  He'll be before her again this Thursday to make the excuses for his stupidity (when very upset that his effort to change judges failed) and....to protest the terms of his gag order.

Stone is asking for help with his legal defense.  rk, you can donate (checks are fine) and the bonus....there's even a newsletter!

The judge's gag order can change at any time (probably will on Thursday) so the opportunity for you to further help him out, slip the poor guy a buck or two, due to your assumption that his attack was not intentional, may pass you by.  Defending him here he would not consider helpful I'm sure.  He needs your money, already has his excuses.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 39

@rk9152 

So it looks like there appears to be those who want to see the truth come out concerning trump being labeled as the “resistance”?  To resist what, the truth and the facts? 

Just wondering.

Just want to really determined what our Country is becoming under trump...as in, not good!

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 39

@n566192l wrote:

Apparently you do rk9152. I guess you are so blinded by Trump you can't see the facts or lies. I just wish all of the lies would stop. All the stupid Tweets, threats . Wow! Things have changed so much during this administration. I just want normalcy again. 

Apparently I do what? Do you consider the "Resistance" normalcy?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 39

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors