Reply
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
169
Views

Re: This is the United States Today Under Trump

169 Views
Message 11 of 39

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Apparently you do rk9152. I guess you are so blinded by Trump you can't see the facts or lies. I just wish all of the lies would stop. All the stupid Tweets, threats . Wow! Things have changed so much during this administration. I just want normalcy again. 


Apparently I do what? Do you consider the "Resistance" normalcy?


Yes ..... it's one of the reasons you aren't living under a Monarchy

 

 


For one major Party to attempt to undo the results of an election they lost is not a good thing.


It's not only a Good Thing - it's the Responsibility of Every American Patriot to refuse to accept the results of any corrupt Election

 

The Voters in North Carolina are in the process of that exercise as we speak

 

The Voters of the Entire Country voiced their opinion on the matter by putting Democrats in charge of the US House so Trumps corrupt Election could finally be exposed & the guilty brought to justice

 

 


Great plan - any election you don't like the outcome of, do all you can to screw up the government. Sounds like a wonderful way forward for our nation.


 

 

To paraphrase - RBG - “For good reason, Freedom of Speech - the right to Protest Corrupt Elections - the Government Laws that act as a protection against them - has been a constant shield - throughout Anglo-American history.......................again the US State of North Carolina is refusing to certify the Top Vote Getter - the apparent Republican Winner for a US House Seat - because of allegations of FRAUD

 

As is Typical - you want to Frame the discussion and reproduce the Facts to fit your Argument

 

There are multiple US Congressional - Multiple US Dept of Justice - Investigations into how corrupt the 2016 Presidential Election was....................everything Negative about Trump & there are Thousands of credible examples cannot all be swept way with a bunch of Conspiracy Theories - reasonable people understand Benghazi was Poltical Theatre Orchestrated by One Political Party - unsupported by the Facts provided in the Media or the Witnesses called before the Committees Investigating - Not One Person was Indicted - Dozens have been indicted - SO FAR - in the 2016 Election Investigations - it's irrelevant if those indictments haven;t yet got to Trump - the people Indicted were found Guilty of Crimes - Criminals should be prosecuted & convicted and punished 

 

BTW - Today is the Anniversary of the - "Heavenly Hundred" - commemorating the Ukranians Killed in Kiev protesting their Presidents Fraudulent Election & his refusal to adhere to the Will of the People and STOP breaking ties with Europe in Favor of Russia - SOUND FAMILIAR

 

Bottomline - there is a Wide Void - between your assertion that my objections to the 2016 Election are Only Political & the Reality that the 2016 Presidential Election was Corrupt & Trump & the GOP's Attempts to cover those Realities up!

 

Source - https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/maidan-massacre-anniversary-ukraine-remembers-bloody-day-protests...

 

 


Well, there is an investigation on the subject of the election. If you have information as to corruption, you'd probably better contact responsible individuals rather than just spouting here.

 

And, if it was corrupt and you see some relationship to Kiev - are you suggesting that demonstrators would be shot?  That seems like a strange claim considering all the mobs in the street the "Resistance" has managed to create.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
169
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
158
Views

Re: This is the United States Today Under Trump

158 Views
Message 12 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Apparently you do rk9152. I guess you are so blinded by Trump you can't see the facts or lies. I just wish all of the lies would stop. All the stupid Tweets, threats . Wow! Things have changed so much during this administration. I just want normalcy again. 


Apparently I do what? Do you consider the "Resistance" normalcy?


Yes ..... it's one of the reasons you aren't living under a Monarchy

 

 


For one major Party to attempt to undo the results of an election they lost is not a good thing.


It's not only a Good Thing - it's the Responsibility of Every American Patriot to refuse to accept the results of any corrupt Election

 

The Voters in North Carolina are in the process of that exercise as we speak

 

The Voters of the Entire Country voiced their opinion on the matter by putting Democrats in charge of the US House so Trumps corrupt Election could finally be exposed & the guilty brought to justice

 

 


Great plan - any election you don't like the outcome of, do all you can to screw up the government. Sounds like a wonderful way forward for our nation.


 

 

To paraphrase - RBG - “For good reason, Freedom of Speech - the right to Protest Corrupt Elections - the Government Laws that act as a protection against them - has been a constant shield - throughout Anglo-American history.......................again the US State of North Carolina is refusing to certify the Top Vote Getter - the apparent Republican Winner for a US House Seat - because of allegations of FRAUD

 

As is Typical - you want to Frame the discussion and reproduce the Facts to fit your Argument

 

There are multiple US Congressional - Multiple US Dept of Justice - Investigations into how corrupt the 2016 Presidential Election was....................everything Negative about Trump & there are Thousands of credible examples cannot all be swept way with a bunch of Conspiracy Theories - reasonable people understand Benghazi was Poltical Theatre Orchestrated by One Political Party - unsupported by the Facts provided in the Media or the Witnesses called before the Committees Investigating - Not One Person was Indicted - Dozens have been indicted - SO FAR - in the 2016 Election Investigations - it's irrelevant if those indictments haven;t yet got to Trump - the people Indicted were found Guilty of Crimes - Criminals should be prosecuted & convicted and punished 

 

BTW - Today is the Anniversary of the - "Heavenly Hundred" - commemorating the Ukranians Killed in Kiev protesting their Presidents Fraudulent Election & his refusal to adhere to the Will of the People and STOP breaking ties with Europe in Favor of Russia - SOUND FAMILIAR

 

Bottomline - there is a Wide Void - between your assertion that my objections to the 2016 Election are Only Political & the Reality that the 2016 Presidential Election was Corrupt & Trump & the GOP's Attempts to cover those Realities up!

 

Source - https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/maidan-massacre-anniversary-ukraine-remembers-bloody-day-protests...

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
158
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
169
Views

Re: This is the United States Today Under Trump

169 Views
Message 13 of 39

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Apparently you do rk9152. I guess you are so blinded by Trump you can't see the facts or lies. I just wish all of the lies would stop. All the stupid Tweets, threats . Wow! Things have changed so much during this administration. I just want normalcy again. 


Apparently I do what? Do you consider the "Resistance" normalcy?


Yes ..... it's one of the reasons you aren't living under a Monarchy

 

 


For one major Party to attempt to undo the results of an election they lost is not a good thing.


It's not only a Good Thing - it's the Responsibility of Every American Patriot to refuse to accept the results of any corrupt Election

 

The Voters in North Carolina are in the process of that exercise as we speak

 

The Voters of the Entire Country voiced their opinion on the matter by putting Democrats in charge of the US House so Trumps corrupt Election could finally be exposed & the guilty brought to justice

 

 


Hook, line and sinker @mickstuder ...  

 

This is exactly what the Russians were hoping the American response would be.  Great Job!

 

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
169
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
160
Views

Re: This is the United States Today Under Trump

160 Views
Message 14 of 39

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Apparently you do rk9152. I guess you are so blinded by Trump you can't see the facts or lies. I just wish all of the lies would stop. All the stupid Tweets, threats . Wow! Things have changed so much during this administration. I just want normalcy again. 


Apparently I do what? Do you consider the "Resistance" normalcy?


Yes ..... it's one of the reasons you aren't living under a Monarchy

 

 


For one major Party to attempt to undo the results of an election they lost is not a good thing.


It's not only a Good Thing - it's the Responsibility of Every American Patriot to refuse to accept the results of any corrupt Election

 

The Voters in North Carolina are in the process of that exercise as we speak

 

The Voters of the Entire Country voiced their opinion on the matter by putting Democrats in charge of the US House so Trumps corrupt Election could finally be exposed & the guilty brought to justice

 

 


Great plan - any election you don't like the outcome of, do all you can to screw up the government. Sounds like a wonderful way forward for our nation.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
160
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
158
Views

Re: This is the United States Today Under Trump

158 Views
Message 15 of 39

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Apparently you do rk9152. I guess you are so blinded by Trump you can't see the facts or lies. I just wish all of the lies would stop. All the stupid Tweets, threats . Wow! Things have changed so much during this administration. I just want normalcy again. 


Apparently I do what? Do you consider the "Resistance" normalcy?


Yes ..... it's one of the reasons you aren't living under a Monarchy

 

 


For one major Party to attempt to undo the results of an election they lost is not a good thing.


How do you feel about an election where the winner did not win a majority of the votes of the American people?


Until the rules are changed, they apply. Constantly attacking the legally elected President as a "Resistance" only benefits the Russian scheme to weaken us through division.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
158
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
187
Views

Re: This is the United States Today Under Trump

187 Views
Message 16 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Apparently you do rk9152. I guess you are so blinded by Trump you can't see the facts or lies. I just wish all of the lies would stop. All the stupid Tweets, threats . Wow! Things have changed so much during this administration. I just want normalcy again. 


Apparently I do what? Do you consider the "Resistance" normalcy?


Yes ..... it's one of the reasons you aren't living under a Monarchy

 

 


For one major Party to attempt to undo the results of an election they lost is not a good thing.


It's not only a Good Thing - it's the Responsibility of Every American Patriot to refuse to accept the results of any corrupt Election

 

The Voters in North Carolina are in the process of that exercise as we speak

 

The Voters of the Entire Country voiced their opinion on the matter by putting Democrats in charge of the US House so Trumps corrupt Election could finally be exposed & the guilty brought to justice

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
187
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
165
Views

Re: This is the United States Today Under Trump

165 Views
Message 17 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Apparently you do rk9152. I guess you are so blinded by Trump you can't see the facts or lies. I just wish all of the lies would stop. All the stupid Tweets, threats . Wow! Things have changed so much during this administration. I just want normalcy again. 


Apparently I do what? Do you consider the "Resistance" normalcy?


Yes ..... it's one of the reasons you aren't living under a Monarchy

 

 


For one major Party to attempt to undo the results of an election they lost is not a good thing.


How do you feel about an election where the winner did not win a majority of the votes of the American people?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
165
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
173
Views

Re: This is the United States Today Under Trump

173 Views
Message 18 of 39

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Apparently you do rk9152. I guess you are so blinded by Trump you can't see the facts or lies. I just wish all of the lies would stop. All the stupid Tweets, threats . Wow! Things have changed so much during this administration. I just want normalcy again. 


Apparently I do what? Do you consider the "Resistance" normalcy?


Yes ..... it's one of the reasons you aren't living under a Monarchy

 

 


For one major Party to attempt to undo the results of an election they lost is not a good thing.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
173
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
165
Views

Re: This is the United States Today Under Trump

165 Views
Message 19 of 39

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

 

 

RK posted...

 

Only in THE America created by THE hatred for the ELECTED President would someone post something LIKE that making the ASSUMPTION that the background WASintentional.

 

==================================================

 

Its SOP for the left on this board...you know who you are. 

 

 


Well, he was elected by the Electoral College but not by a majority of the American people.  The majority of American voters rejected him.  


You're right - he is the legally elected President of the United States and yet the Dems started the "Resistance" to oppose the outcome of the election.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
165
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
166
Views

Re: This is the United States Today Under Trump

166 Views
Message 20 of 39

mandm84:  What does it say about a person , who supports over 8,000 lies ?

 

 

It says plenty, and none of it's good.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
166
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors