Become a safer, more confident driver with the AARP Smart Driver course! Use the promo code VET and save 25% during November.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: This is What Some Think

Message 1 of 23

This Is What Some Think:

See the source image

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 23

Trump.jpgTrump's election is assured

"My AR self identifies as a Musket
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 23

rker321:   I am sure that when he looses the 2020 elections is going to take quite some time before he leaves the White House, unless like Asange he goes into the Equatorial embassy.

I have wondered about that possibility. My suggestion if he throws a tantrum at losing and refuses to leave................just let him sit in the WH and rage and fume and at noon on Jan 20th when he becomes a private citizen, go in and drag his sorry backside out.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 23

This is also what some think:

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 23

@Soosie wrote:

this is actually what some think.gif

So why do you believe that? I haven’t heard of anyone else who believes that.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 23
Sorry,, but I am not that generous, no rewards for the looser, they have done too much harm already.
. Maybe a what to complain about today dart board? That I agree, we wake up in the morning that are scarfe to see what is the harm that I wil have to face today. @rker321..................I looked up scarfe and the only thing I found was a cartoon artist, so I guess you endorse cartoons now. Also, what is a looser? I notice that you use loose and looser alot. Just for information.......loser is a noun meaning someone cannot be declared a winner, and lose is a verb. Looser means something is loose, not tight. It could mean one shoelace is not as tightly tied as the other. Just trying to help, don't mean it any other way.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 23

@rker321 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Maybe participation awards for the losers would help soothe the anguish? Clearly some sort of therapy is in order Sorry,, but I am not that generous, no rewards for the looser, they have done too much harm already.
. Maybe a what to complain about today dart board?  That I agree, we wake up in the morning that are scarfe to see what is the harm that I wil have to face today.
On the other hand... liberals "function" better in the cesspool of the "done me wrong world".  Now now, are those really nice words to say about the people that don't happen to agree with you?
Their collective despair has a bonding effect... like mullet. You bet, see how the Trump followers completely accept the alternative facts that this Administrarion offers its followers , and  see how that collective despair is all about

Mullet makes good bait.   Not for any of us, for us it simply indicate a truth that you all don't want to accept.

No normal person wakes up "scarfed" every morning nor lives in "collective despair". If you do, you may need professional help.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 23

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Maybe participation awards for the losers would help soothe the anguish? Clearly some sort of therapy is in order Sorry,, but I am not that generous, no rewards for the looser, they have done too much harm already.
. Maybe a what to complain about today dart board?  That I agree, we wake up in the morning that are scarfe to see what is the harm that I wil have to face today.
On the other hand... liberals "function" better in the cesspool of the "done me wrong world".  Now now, are those really nice words to say about the people that don't happen to agree with you?
Their collective despair has a bonding effect... like mullet. You bet, see how the Trump followers completely accept the alternative facts that this Administrarion offers its followers , and  see how that collective despair is all about

Mullet makes good bait.   Not for any of us, for us it simply indicate a truth that you all don't want to accept.

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 23
Maybe participation awards for the losers would help soothe the anguish? Clearly some sort of therapy is in order. Maybe a what to complain about today dart board? On the other hand... liberals "function" better in the cesspool of the "done me wrong world". Their collective despair has a bonding effect... like mullet.

Mullet makes good bait.

"My AR self identifies as a Musket
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 23

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152 

I will not let it go. If you might be a true patriot, and believe in Country over party, then you would consider:

Although trump may be legally elected to office, does he morally deserve to hold that office, and are his policies based on the good of our country and it’s citizens? 

Please choose wisely!

There is nothing in the Constitution that discusses the distinction you mention.

People elect pols based on their own personal reasons. We have one poster concerned with someone else's "father in the sky" - that sort of thing is not written into law. If you consider a pol to be the best choice for our Nation and her citizens - that would be the one to vote for.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors