Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with AARP’s job board.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: This is What Some Think

Message 11 of 23

@rk9152 

I will not let it go. If you might be a true patriot, and believe in Country over party, then you would consider:

Although trump may be legally elected to office, does he morally deserve to hold that office, and are his policies based on the good of our country and it’s citizens? 

Please choose wisely!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 23

@rker321 wrote:

I already wrote a thread regarding any of this. For a man that has over 20 State investigations that will obviously land him in jail.
I am sure that when he looses the 2020 elections is going to take quite some time before he leaves the White House, unless like Asange he goes into the Equatorial embassy.

Russia may give trump asylum.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 23

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

He sure didn’t did he, or even publicly recognize that 3 million more Americans did not want him as president! And that number has most likely grown!

Under the existing rules and regulations, President Trump is the President - let it go.  Under the existing rules and regulations, a REAL President doesn't ignore subpenea's and has integrity and permits congressional "oversite" and doesn't tell the Russians he filed the FBI Director because of an investigation.

We, as a nation, should be able to move on without this nonsense constantly getting in the way.  We as a nation should be able to expect a President with integrity and one who doesn't lie repeatedly.  We should also expect the DOJ to serve the American people and not the liar-in-chief.  We should also be able to expect other Americans to acknowledge the facts and not support the lies and atrocious behavior by the louse.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 23

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

He sure didn’t did he, or even publicly recognize that 3 million more Americans did not want him as president! And that number has most likely grown!

Under the existing rules and regulations, President Trump is the President - let it go.

We, as a nation, should be able to move on without this nonsense constantly getting in the way.

We will all be able to move on when he is not in office if he ever leaves voluntarily.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 23

@Soosie wrote:

I read some of these posts three times and I still don't know what the poster is saying.  

Maybe, "Oh how I hate Trump" or maybe, "Wa-wa, I didn't get what I wanted in 2016".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 23

@williamb39198 wrote:

Under the existing rules and regulations, President Trump is the President - let it go.

We, as a nation, should be able to move on without this nonsense constantly getting in the way.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 23

I already wrote a thread regarding any of this. For a man that has over 20 State investigations that will obviously land him in jail.
I am sure that when he looses the 2020 elections is going to take quite some time before he leaves the White House, unless like Asange he goes into the Equatorial embassy.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 23
and sadly Centrist, that is exactly what we all got, as some of us know.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 23

@Soosie wrote:

I read some of these posts three times and I still don't know what the poster is saying.  

So?

And to your chosen headline, "Some people aren't too bright So?  What's new?. Some wanted a fraudulant, egotistical lying businessman as president".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 23

Kudos
Views