Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: This is What Fascism Looks Like in the US Today

Message 71 of 152

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

The never ending trolling and baiting postings from the Right are just a reality in this group and I guess they are here to stay.

It appears that you finally read post #1 and realized your error in the path you have been taking.

So it's my error that the never ending trolling and baiting postings from the Right are just a reality in this group? My, what strange right wing logic must have brought you to that erroneous conclusion.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 152

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@MICHAELJON52 wrote:
NUMBER 1 I TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE OF MY EYESIGHT! YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT THEN YOU MY DEAR SIR ARE BIASED TOWARDS PEOPLE WITH BAD EYESIGHT.
NUMBER 2 I'LL BET YOU ARE A DEMONOCRAP, THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT COMPLAIN OF MY USE OF CAPITAL LETTERS. THEY DON'T LIKE WHAT I POST SO THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT THE USE OF CAPS AS THEIR DEFENSE.

Ill bet I dont watch odonnel...and you probably thought Obama was a kenyan too. Did you know that FOX doesnt consider Hannity and carlson to be news? they consider them opinion shows Sorry you dont know news from opinion. Then again, not knowing what  real news is, explains your vote for Trump.

"CAPS" - "Obamas heritage" - Fox - "odonnel" - "carlson"????

SAY WOT?????

go see post # 1.

https://www.facebook.com/countercurrentnews/videos/1184270151717763/

Yep, we have a nasty poster using multiple identities again, a nasty childish one.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 152

@MICHAELJON52 wrote:
MORE RUBBISH FROM A COMMIE DEMONOCRAP. LISTENS TO PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW THEIR BACKSIDE FROM THE HOLE IN THEIR HEAD. LOOK UP "LAWRENCE O'DONNELL LOSES IT" FIND A 81/2 MINUTE VIDEO LISTEN CLOSELY AT THE 61/2 MINUTE PART AND CLOSER ATTENTION AT THE 71/4 MARK. NOW THAT IS FAKE NEWS RIGHT OUT OF THE HORSES MOUTH. I BET THAT IS THE NEWS CHANNEL YOU WATCH.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 152

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@MICHAELJON52 wrote:
NUMBER 1 I TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE OF MY EYESIGHT! YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT THEN YOU MY DEAR SIR ARE BIASED TOWARDS PEOPLE WITH BAD EYESIGHT.
NUMBER 2 I'LL BET YOU ARE A DEMONOCRAP, THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT COMPLAIN OF MY USE OF CAPITAL LETTERS. THEY DON'T LIKE WHAT I POST SO THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT THE USE OF CAPS AS THEIR DEFENSE.

Ill bet I dont watch odonnel...and you probably thought Obama was a kenyan too. Did you know that FOX doesnt consider Hannity and carlson to be news? they consider them opinion shows Sorry you dont know news from opinion. Then again, not knowing what  real news is, explains your vote for Trump.

"CAPS" - "Obamas heritage" - Fox - "odonnel" - "carlson"????

SAY WOT?????

go see post # 1.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 152

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

For those who want to continue this long chain letter with nothing but double talk and insults, I recommend reading post number one to see the claimed relationship between the petition and fascism.

And "those" would be only yourself .... as exhibited by your "double talking" of  "post number one".

From "post number one", please note the connection to "fascism" ...... UNDERLINED by the poster!

"Fascism - is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce that came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe."

The " fascism" identified has to do with Trump's "radical authoritarian nationalism" and "control of an industry" ..... in this case ..... PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL ..... and nothing to do with "petitions" as you falsely inserted onto the poster's clearly stated items exhibiting a "relationship" with fascism!!!

Asking for a petition is not "radical" nor "authoritarian"  and certainly not "nationalism". I would love to see someone cite an example of fascists governing by petition. 

But, realizing it doesn't exist would sorta end the fun, wouldn't it?

Certainly. Voting is one of the ways we PETITION the government. Gerrymandering, using undue influence, restricting voting rights, charging the free press as .false,  IS MANIPULATING THE PETITION BY THE PEOPLE. a decidedly fascist tactic used by both Hitler AND Mussolini. 

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 152
How about the other favorite of the hate cult - Hitler. << so that means us hitler haters are a cult? you liked him?
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 152

@ChasKy53 wrote:

The never ending trolling and baiting postings from the Right are just a reality in this group and I guess they are here to stay.

It appears that you finally read post #1 and realized your error in the path you have been taking.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 152

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 152

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

For those who want to continue this long chain letter with nothing but double talk and insults, I recommend reading post number one to see the claimed relationship between the petition and fascism.

And "those" would be only yourself .... as exhibited by your "double talking" of  "post number one".

From "post number one", please note the connection to "fascism" ...... UNDERLINED by the poster!

"Fascism - is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce that came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe."

The " fascism" identified has to do with Trump's "radical authoritarian nationalism" and "control of an industry" ..... in this case ..... PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL ..... and nothing to do with "petitions" as you falsely inserted onto the poster's clearly stated items exhibiting a "relationship" with fascism!!!

Darn, I was hoping to see the poster beg a few more times!  LOL.

You "nailed it", myexp.  It wasn't too hard with anyone with any intellect to understand so it's not a surprise that one who still doesn't understand the meaning of "Black Lives Matter", racism and white privilege would struggle with the meaning of a word, EVEN IF THE WORD IS DEFINED for him.

Meanwhile, trump has dismissed the petitions submitted to the White House; now the fuhrer thinks petitions are dandy.  Of course, he and the Fascist Five are all hypocrites, but they'll deny that as well.

For the above to make any sense, it would be required that an example be given of Mussolini or Hitler trying to rule by petition.

No .... your "requirement" doesn't make any sense.

Once AGAIN, The "fascism" identified has to do with Trump's "radical authoritarian nationalism" and "control of an industry" ..... in this case ..... PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL ..... and nothing to do with "petitions"

Or, I suppose the silliness could continue about begging, white privilege, BLM, fuhrer, Fascist Five - and, the ever popular, "cult".

The "silliness" consists of your disingenuous  insertion of arguments which were never in the topic.

Which arguments are you referring to?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 152

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Asking for a petition is not "radical" nor "authoritarian"  and certainly not "nationalism".

Again, you conveniently evade that Trump's attempt to control the NFL was the example of "authoritarian"!

And his "America first" declaration is the epitome of "nationalism".

I would love to see someone cite an example of fascists governing by petition. 

That's gonna be difficult "to see" as it's something that you completely made up!

But, realizing it doesn't exist would sorta end the fun, wouldn't it?

So That's why you made it up ..... "fun" in your view ..... but most disingenuous and childish as viewd by rational people!

What ARE you talking about?? Maybe you can take a trip with chas to post #1.

Kudos
Views