Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: This is What Fascism Looks Like in the US Today

Message 131 of 152

@MICHAELJON52 wrote:
NUMBER 1 I TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE OF MY EYESIGHT! YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT THEN YOU MY DEAR SIR ARE BIASED TOWARDS PEOPLE WITH BAD EYESIGHT.
NUMBER 2 I'LL BET YOU ARE A DEMONOCRAP, THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT COMPLAIN OF MY USE OF CAPITAL LETTERS. THEY DON'T LIKE WHAT I POST SO THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT THE USE OF CAPS AS THEIR DEFENSE.

I'm sure that in your mind calling someone a "demoncrap" shows extreme intelligence and an astute knowledge of the English language, however it shows just the opposite, and is simply childish name calling and a personal attack, something the Right seems to stoop to often time.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 132 of 152

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I seriously doubt Benito Mussolini started petitions when he wanted something to happen.

Another silly topic from the hate cult.

The "petitions" indeed are quite "silly".

You'd think that a POTUS would have more important things to do than initiate an absurd "hate cult" for football players.

But then again ..... we're talking Trump!

You miss the point - the topic is silly.

If you find the topic "silly", it's obviously due to Trump's "silly" petitions that it addresses.

Read the topic title.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 133 of 152

@MICHAELJON52 wrote:
I'LL BET YOU ARE A DEMONOCRAP, THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT COMPLAIN OF MY USE OF CAPITAL LETTERS. THEY DON'T LIKE WHAT I POST SO THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT THE USE OF CAPS AS THEIR DEFENSE.

Nope not a republidolt either.   Independent and completely unaffiliated.

Not biased about eyesight issues of any sort.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 134 of 152
MORE RUBBISH FROM A COMMIE DEMONOCRAP. LISTENS TO PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW THEIR BACKSIDE FROM THE HOLE IN THEIR HEAD. LOOK UP "LAWRENCE O'DONNELL LOSES IT" FIND A 81/2 MINUTE VIDEO LISTEN CLOSELY AT THE 61/2 MINUTE PART AND CLOSER ATTENTION AT THE 71/4 MARK. NOW THAT IS FAKE NEWS RIGHT OUT OF THE HORSES MOUTH. I BET THAT IS THE NEWS CHANNEL YOU WATCH.
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 135 of 152
TRUMP HAS DONE MORE IN HIS SLEEP THANT BAM BAM DID WHEN HE WAS AWAKE. THAT ALSO GOES FOR THE BUSHS AND SLICK WILLIE.
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 136 of 152
NUMBER 1 I TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE OF MY EYESIGHT! YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT THEN YOU MY DEAR SIR ARE BIASED TOWARDS PEOPLE WITH BAD EYESIGHT.
NUMBER 2 I'LL BET YOU ARE A DEMONOCRAP, THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT COMPLAIN OF MY USE OF CAPITAL LETTERS. THEY DON'T LIKE WHAT I POST SO THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT THE USE OF CAPS AS THEIR DEFENSE.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 137 of 152

@MICHAELJON52

Posting in all capital letters is considered yelling online and is proscribed.

As guidelines says...

• Help us read your posts.

Keep your posts easy to read and understand by checking your spelling and grammar and being as clear as possible. Remember, for instance, that the use of all capitals is considered yelling online.

As guidelines observes...

Violating these guidelines and terms may result in the removal of your content and/or the suspension of your online profile. In extreme cases, violations may result in the termination of your profile and access to the online community.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 138 of 152

BY THE WAY THE PERSON RESPONSABLE FOR LEAKING THE TAPE OUT WAS FIRED BY MSNBC. ISN'T THAT JUST PEACHY KEEN! HE REPORTED THE HONEST NEWS AND HE/SHE GETS FIRED. JUST LIKE THE COMMIE DEMONOCRAPS, THEY CAN'T STAND THE TRUTH GETTING OUT.

WHAT HAPPENED TO LAWRENCE O'DONNELL, DAMNED IF I KNOW, HE'S STILL ON. HE SHOULD BE REPRIMANDED, PERHAPS 1/2 A YEAR TO 1 YEAR OFF. SENT TO JOURNALISM SCHOOL TO LEARN HOW TO REPORT THE NEWS ACCURATELY. YES I DO KNOW ALL STATIONS DO IT, HOWEVER NONE THAT I KNOW OF HAVE EVER BEEN CAUGHT WITH THEIR HANDS IN THE COOKIE JAR LIKE HE WAS.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 139 of 152
YOU CAN SURE TELL THE BRAIN DEAD THAT LISTEN TO MSNBC, CNN, NBC,CBS,ABC FOX NEWS (EXCEPTIONS ARE TUCKER AND HANNITY)!
YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR? IF SO LISTEN TO WHAT I AM GOING TO POINT OUT TO YOU. CHANCES ARE YOU HEARD IT ALREADY BUT YOU MORE THAN LIKELY DIDN'T HEAR THE WHOLE VIDEO. MOST WERE ONLY 3 MINUTES LONG OR SO.
READY
TYPE IN "LAWRENCE O'DONNELL LOSES IT"
LAWRENCE O'DONNELL IS ON MSNBC, HE'S SUPPOSE TO REPORT THE NEWS.
GOT IT TYPED IN GOOD, NOW FIND A VIDEO THAT IS ABOUT 8 MINUTES AND 30 SECONDS LONG. YOU CAN FAST FORWARD IF YOU WANT, HOWEVER STOP AT AROUND 7 MINUTES AND 30 SECONDS. START TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHAT HE'S SAYING. HE TALKS ABOUT STOPPING A VIDEO AT THE PRECISE MOMENT HE SAYS IT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED. NO BIG DEAL, YOU SAY. KEEP PLAYING THE VIDEO AT AROUND THE 7 MINUTE AND 20 SECOND TIME ON THE SAME VIDEO HE SAYS " IT'S IMPORTANT TO STOP THE VIDEO AT THE PRECISE MOMENT I SAY. OTHERWISE IF THE VIEWERS HEAR THE WHOLE TAPE, THEY WILL BELIEVE THE TALKERS POINTS. INSTEAD OF BELIEVING WHAT I'M SAYING.
NOW THAT IS WHAT IS CALLED FAKED NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL CAUGHT ON TAPE BY THE GUY THAT SAID IT.
SO WHEN YOU BELIEVE THAT TRUMP IS FACIST LIKE YOU HAD BEST GET THE FACTS CORRECT. THE SO CALLED NEWS IS TRYING THEIR BEST TO MAKE HIM OUT TO BE THE MEAN, EVIL, VILE, VICIOUS, RUTHLESS, HEARTLESS PERSON THE LIKES OF OBAMA, THE HILDEBEAST, SLICK WILLIE, GW BUSH, AND GHW BUSH. THEY ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE TAKEN AMERICA AND SET IT BACK 200 YEARS.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 140 of 152

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I seriously doubt Benito Mussolini started petitions when he wanted something to happen.

Another silly topic from the hate cult.

The "petitions" indeed are quite "silly".

You'd think that a POTUS would have more important things to do than initiate an absurd "hate cult" for football players.

But then again ..... we're talking Trump!

You miss the point - the topic is silly.

If you find the topic "silly", it's obviously due to Trump's "silly" petitions that it addresses.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors