Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: This is UR President U Must Be So Proud 2b American

Message 51 of 53

@alferdpacker 

Perfectly stated. Whenever I hear him speak on tv, I have a reaction of speaking back to the tv...unfortunately our tv is not that interactive!

Still a proud American, but not proud of our unamerican, treasonous, lying, unpatriotic, authoritarian, nonleader, criminal, pretender of a president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: This is UR President U Must Be So Proud 2b American

Message 52 of 53

Nope - not proud - embarassed, and quite angry with the white trash racist creeps and perverts who voted for him.

Here's a post from DU that I wholly agree with...

Trump's very existence in my country offends me.   He is an unparalleled melding of
willful ignorance, unjustified arrogance and jaw-dropping narcissism. He is mean, selfish, greedy, vulgar, classless, self-centered and totally without a sense of shame. If he ever possessed a conscience, it long ago shrivelled into some twisted and scabby tumor which he ignores.

When I watch a few seconds of one of his "campaign rallies", the sick rapture of his fawning disciples literally makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck. I simultaneously fight the urge to vomit and the urge to reach into the TV and shake some sense into the bleating MAGAts.

There is no respect due Trump. There is nothing he could ever do to redeem himself. No one who supports him or defends him can ever be my friend or share my space.

Yes, Trump's existence in my country offends me, but the fact that so many in the world wrongly consider him "my president" sickens me and saddens me and embarrasses me.

Obviously those are AINO - Americans in name only.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

This is UR President U Must Be So Proud 2b American

Message 53 of 53

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1116817144006750209?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements