Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: This is UR President U Must Be So Proud 2b American

Message 11 of 53

@mandm84 wrote:

9152 says "BTW Obama also bailed the auto industry out - do you find fault with that?"

-----------------------

That was to save thousands of Jobs and a Huge Industry. Are Republican's against that , but ok with Billionaires hiding Trillions in Oversea's Accounts so they can get away with paying NO TAXES ?

Get your head on straight !!

Agreed - and that is my point. Much government outlays either direct support or tax support is intended to help the economy - as was the case with the Trump tax cuts.

I mentioned Obama to move the discussion from Trump hatred to reality.

O.K. it's all straightened out now.

And, no, that does not deal with overseas accounts but they cannot be blamed on Trump.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 53

It is what it is !!  Almost every Mass Killer has been an Angry Male White Far Right Conservative - Just Saying !!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 53

9152 says "BTW Obama also bailed the auto industry out - do you find fault with that?"

-----------------------

That was to save thousands of Jobs and a Huge Industry. Are Republican's against that , but ok with Billionaires hiding Trillions in Oversea's Accounts so they can get away with paying NO TAXES ?

Get your head on straight !!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 53

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Fine, if it makes you happy, we can look at any killing (mass or individual) as "somebody did something".

And almost all of those "somebody's" who have committed a mass killing in America have been white male right wingers.

The discussion becomes complex when the hate filled insist on associating people who believe in Conservatism with whack-job killers.

It's not at all complex - painfully obvious as a matter of fact...

Unless some kind of bogus "it couldn't have been any of my tribe" kind of ludicrous nonsense is attempted - that could end up being very complex - and VERY WRONG.

Almost all of the murderers were native born...

Almost all of the murderers were white...

Almost all of the murderers were conservative...

Almost all of the murderers were males...

Almost all of the murderers were gun humpers...

Yep, sure enough, they were native born - white - conservative - male - gun humpers - who approved of tRump - and probably even voted for him.

That is the profile that the FBI says is the nation's greatest risk for yet another mass murder...

That sure sounds like the republican/conservative/tRump "tribe"...

Only because that IS unquestionably a significant identifier of a subset of the republican/conservative/tRump "tribe"...

"whack-jobs" you say?   

The tRump tribe IS the whack-job tribe...

Yes, now that you mention it, I do have a number of firearms - but no AR15s - I got rid of them long ago and replaced them with Kalashnikov and H&K design firearms - IMO, the AR15s are not as durable and long term reliable as a Kalashnikov design firearm, and nowhere close to H&K firearms - and - I'm not conservative - nor am I stupid enough to support tRump - or ever consider voting for him - that means I have never been a mass murder threat...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 53

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@L42010 wrote:

Those who are wise enough understand it was a faction called Al Qaeda who follow the faith of Wahhabi. Then rose the whole extremism given the title of Isis/Isil out of the ashes of our hatred.

No?

No, it was "just some people did something".

YES But Aren't You Forgetting

There were "GOOD PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES"

I can't imagine who the good people were hijacking those planes. It isn't like they just went to a demonstration.

How were they any different the American White Supremacist Who Purposefully Ran Over a Woman with a Muscle Car - the Woman was just as dead as the Victims of 911

What's the Determinate the Body Count?

How About the American Terrorist who used a Bump Stock to shoot and kill 58 Americans at a Concert in Las Vegas - he was a White Guy - A American - what he just gets a pass because he was depressed - same with Timothy Mcveigh he killed 168 Americans and seriously injured 700 more including pre-school children - his Hatred was the same as the 911 Terrorists - he hated the US Government

For Some Reason Muslims who cause Mass Murder are Terrorists - but the White Guys Who Perpetrate Mass Murder are different - what is the Difference?

Please Explain

Fine, if it makes you happy, we can look at any killing (mass or individual) as "somebody did something".

And almost all of those "somebody's" who have committed a mass killing in America have been white male right wingers.

The discussion becomes complex when the hate filled insist on associating people who believe in Conservatism with whack-job killers.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 53

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@L42010 wrote:

Those who are wise enough understand it was a faction called Al Qaeda who follow the faith of Wahhabi. Then rose the whole extremism given the title of Isis/Isil out of the ashes of our hatred.

No?

I can't imagine who the good people were hijacking those planes. It isn't like they just went to a demonstration.

I can't imagine who the good people are that are still supporting trump.

Well, there is me for one.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 53

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@L42010 wrote:

No?

How were they any different the American White Supremacist Who Purposefully Ran Over a Woman with a Muscle Car - the Woman was just as dead as the Victims of 911

What's the Determinate the Body Count?

How About the American Terrorist who used a Bump Stock to shoot and kill 58 Americans at a Concert in Las Vegas - he was a White Guy - A American - what he just gets a pass because he was depressed - same with Timothy Mcveigh he killed 168 Americans and seriously injured 700 more including pre-school children - his Hatred was the same as the 911 Terrorists - he hated the US Government

For Some Reason Muslims who cause Mass Murder are Terrorists - but the White Guys Who Perpetrate Mass Murder are different - what is the Difference?

Please Explain

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 53

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@L42010 wrote:

No?

I can't imagine who the good people are that are still supporting trump.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 53

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

MaVolta - someone seems displeased with your mention of corporate taxes - seems to think it is a diversion from the topic which is only hatred for President Trump.

I am willing to continue exploring the issue you brought up if you'd like to.

@rk9152 wrote:

MaVolta - someone seems displeased with your mention of corporate taxes - seems to think it is a diversion from the topic which is only hatred for President Trump.

The subject of taxes was introduced by @mickstuder , and it's his thread. But I'll repost to a new topic.

That is a good point. mick started the topic, he should be able to interject any expansion he wants. I guess the grouser will just have to live with it.

I am firmly of the belief that all money spent by a company has only one source - the consumer. So, if taxes are in their budget they have to be funded the same as utilities, labor, equipment, anything - the collections from the consumer.

Do you have an alternate way of looking at that??

Yeah I Do

A Lot of the Money Spent by a Corporation comes from the US Tax Payer in the form of Subsidies - Tax Breaks - Low Interest Loans - Loan Forgiveness - Etc

No one ever asked me if I wanted to Subsidize Exxonmobil and I don't buy any of their Products so I'm not their Consumer and I'm not a Consumer of any Product or Service from a lot of the other Companies both my State and the Federal Government hands out my money too

Can I get a Refund?

Yes, there are some subsidies - like Obama's buds' electric car company that went belly up, But generally that is not the case - usually they are designed to keep a need industry (food) functioning. BTW Obama also bailed the auto industry out - do you find fault with that?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 53

@rk9152 wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The subject of taxes was introduced by @mickstuder , and it's his thread. But I'll repost to a new topic.

That is a good point. mick started the topic, he should be able to interject any expansion he wants. I guess the grouser will just have to live with it.

I am firmly of the belief that all money spent by a company has only one source - the consumer. So, if taxes are in their budget they have to be funded the same as utilities, labor, equipment, anything - the collections from the consumer.

Do you have an alternate way of looking at that??

Yeah I Do

A Lot of the Money Spent by a Corporation comes from the US Tax Payer in the form of Subsidies - Tax Breaks - Low Interest Loans - Loan Forgiveness - Etc

No one ever asked me if I wanted to Subsidize Exxonmobil and I don't buy any of their Products so I'm not their Consumer and I'm not a Consumer of any Product or Service from a lot of the other Companies both my State and the Federal Government hands out my money too

Can I get a Refund?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors