Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: This is UR President U Must Be So Proud 2b American

Message 21 of 53

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

MaVolta - someone seems displeased with your mention of corporate taxes - seems to think it is a diversion from the topic which is only hatred for President Trump.

I am willing to continue exploring the issue you brought up if you'd like to.

@rk9152 wrote:

MaVolta - someone seems displeased with your mention of corporate taxes - seems to think it is a diversion from the topic which is only hatred for President Trump.

The subject of taxes was introduced by @mickstuder , and it's his thread. But I'll repost to a new topic.

That is a good point. mick started the topic, he should be able to interject any expansion he wants. I guess the grouser will just have to live with it.

I am firmly of the belief that all money spent by a company has only one source - the consumer. So, if taxes are in their budget they have to be funded the same as utilities, labor, equipment, anything - the collections from the consumer.

Do you have an alternate way of looking at that??

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 53

@rk9152 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The subject of taxes was introduced by @mickstuder , and it's his thread. But I'll repost to a new topic.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 53

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 53

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Trump's twitter account speaks volumes. His tweets show clearly that he is a scumbag, just the kind of person that trump supporters seem to admire.

I do not speak collectively but personally, I do appreciate a President who puts America and Americans first. Possibly to a hate-filled person unable to get over the 2016 elections, that would qualify for "scum-bag", but I can't see it. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 53

@rk9152 wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Tax cuts cut taxes based on earnings. Obviously everyone will not get the same dollar amount cut. And as to "27 percent of individuals in the lowest income quintile would get any benefit" - the bottom 47% pays NO tax, how do you cut that???

As to companies - they pay no taxes, the consumer does

So the consumer gets to pay taxes twice? Oh, that's nice. We pay for ourselves, and then we pay for them. Well how do ya like that?

Some 26 companies in corporate America raked in over a $1b in profits and paid zero taxes. But wait . . . SCOTUS declared corporations are equal to people! If that is the case, corporations need to pay taxes just the same as people do. If they are going to shamelessly pour money into financing politcal campaigns, they can darn well pay the price for participating. 

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-tax-billions-profits-no-tax-bill-822428/

But wait - What is it that you find "nice" in the fact that the consumer actually pays the corporate taxes that you want to increase??

Sorry, did I need to tell you that I was being facetious??

Apparently, it's okay with you that the consumer has to pay 'taxes' for these billion dollar companies who pay nothing, as well as our own. 

When a company spends money on salaries, supplies, marketing, shipping, or taxes, it all comes from the same place - the customer of the goods or services.

So, yes, the bottom line is that it is the consumers' money that is used to pay corporate taxes. The company is only the collection agency for the government.

That answer is an off-topic diversion.

The topic is -

This is UR President U Must Be So Proud 2b American

No - I'm especially displeased that knowingly, deliberately, and maliciously evil tRump supporters are pretending to be patriotic Americans - they are AINOs - Americans in name only.

Trump supporters have demeaned and degraded the term - American".

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 53

Trump's twitter account speaks volumes. His tweets show clearly that he is a scumbag, just the kind of person that trump supporters seem to admire.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 53

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Tax cuts cut taxes based on earnings. Obviously everyone will not get the same dollar amount cut. And as to "27 percent of individuals in the lowest income quintile would get any benefit" - the bottom 47% pays NO tax, how do you cut that???

So the consumer gets to pay taxes twice? Oh, that's nice. We pay for ourselves, and then we pay for them. Well how do ya like that?

Some 26 companies in corporate America raked in over a $1b in profits and paid zero taxes. But wait . . . SCOTUS declared corporations are equal to people! If that is the case, corporations need to pay taxes just the same as people do. If they are going to shamelessly pour money into financing politcal campaigns, they can darn well pay the price for participating. 

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-tax-billions-profits-no-tax-bill-822428/

But wait - What is it that you find "nice" in the fact that the consumer actually pays the corporate taxes that you want to increase??

Apparently, it's okay with you that the consumer has to pay 'taxes' for these billion dollar companies who pay nothing, as well as our own. 

When a company spends money on salaries, supplies, marketing, shipping, or taxes, it all comes from the same place - the customer of the goods or services.

So, yes, the bottom line is that it is the consumers' money that is used to pay corporate taxes. The company is only the collection agency for the government.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 53

@rk9152 wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 53

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 53

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors