Refresh your driving skills and you could save on auto insurance! Take the AARP Smart Driver course.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Think Trump Is Rattled Now?

Message 11 of 20

Hard core trump supporters are an anomaly. Even the Nixon supporters don'thold a candle to them. The only thing close were the Hitler supporters. They ignore anything that criticized trump, even cold hard facts.

The end game is coming quickly.  I see nothing good in the future for trump. My hope is that if he is ultimately convicted of crimes that should/could result in prison ............. he is not pardoned.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 20

John Ziegler, a conservative commentator and sometimes writer for Mediate has an interesting article out today:  

Here’s What Trump’s ‘Cult 45’ Refuses to Understand About the Michael Cohen Revelations

Note:  he calls the ignoble donald supporters the Cult 45 and describes them and their automatic denial of anything negative about Trump or his TNTC lies.   

The take away is why does Donald continue to lie.   https://www.mediaite.com/columnists/heres-what-trumps-cult-45-refuses-to-understand-about-the-michae...

Can I now just call them Cult 45 everytime they post nonsense, dog whistle threads that are suppose to what:  incite me to say something to get me kicked off this site....PLEEEEEEEEZE./s

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Think Trump Is Rattled Now?

Message 13 of 20

PanJ, you are right on the money. There's a direct correlation between our resident Trump Cult members telling us Mueller's found nothing and their anxiety level over the investigation. The more often they do that, the more it means their blood pressure is rising.

If they would stop listening to the Fox Propaganda Network (patterned after Joseph Goebbels)  for a few days, they would get the facts and see what's obvious to the rest of us. 

• But have no fear, they won't abandon Fox.
  • They will continue to say Mueller has nothing.
  • They will continue to be in denial that Trump is a thug who surrounds himself with a wide array of criminals.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 20

ChasKy53:   Yep, Mueller is working on his "end game", as mentioned in another thread. He is about to corral trump and some of his family, among others.

I see the number of anti-Mueller posts as a pretty accurate anxiety gauge among the diehards. Been getting lots lately. Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 20

@Panjandrum wrote:

ChasKy53:  Trumplethinskin sat on a wall ..... Trumplethinskin had a great fall ..... All the king's horses and all the king's men ..... Couldn't put Trumplethinskin back together again.

Related image

Thanks for the illustration.

Yep, Mueller is working on his "end game", as mentioned in another thread. He is about to corral trump and some of his family, among others.The noose is tightening and trump squirms. Tic toc closer to tump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump .............

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 20

ChasKy53:  Trumplethinskin sat on a wall ..... Trumplethinskin had a great fall ..... All the king's horses and all the king's men ..... Couldn't put Trumplethinskin back together again.

Related image
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 20

trump has been leading up to panic mode for quite awhile. What I hope that can be contained is any scorched earth policy that I’m sure he will enact. He’s the type of person that if he can’t have it,

he will try to destroy it. 

Hardly an HW, is he?

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 20

@Panjandrum wrote:

Yep, he's rattled.

Most trump supporters won't take the time to read the entire article I posted, it's simply too long for short attention spans.  I can't wait to see what filings happen in the very near future. Trumplethinskin sat on a wall ..... Trumplethinskin had a great fall ..... All the king's horses and all the king's men ..... Couldn't put Trumplethinskin back together again.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 20

Yep, he's rattled.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Think Trump Is Rattled Now?

Message 20 of 20
Think President Trump seems rattled now? There may be more to come
Analysis: A series of court filings in the next few weeks may shed light on what Mueller has learned from people who were once in Trump's inner circle.
Donald Trump
President Donald Trump listens to questions from members of the media at the G-20 Summit on Dec. 1, in Buenos Aires, Argentina.Pablo Martinez Monsivais / AP

Dec. 3, 2018 / 1:51 PM CST
By Ken Dilanian and Tom Winter

If President Donald Trump appears to be rattled by special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation now — and his extraordinary tweets on the subject suggest that he is — just wait.

Over the next few weeks, a series of court filings are due that may shed substantial light on what Mueller has learned from people who once sat in Trump's inner circle.

That could happen as soon as Tuesday, when Mueller is scheduled to file a detailed memo in support of the sentencing of former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. That memo would include information about any "bad acts" Flynn committed for which he was not charged, and details about his cooperation with the special counsel.

It's possible that filing will be sealed, which means the public won't see it until later. But on Friday, another filing is expected that legal experts say probably will not be sealed — a detailed explanation of why Mueller's office is withdrawing a plea agreement with former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, including the "crimes and lies" Mueller alleges Manafort committed while he purported to be cooperating with the special counsel.

And then, on Dec. 12, former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen is expected to be sentenced in federal court in New York, in a hearing during which his other "bad acts," and his cooperation with Mueller, are likely to be further detailed.

"If these submissions are not filed under seal, I would expect to learn much more about the special counsel's investigation into the election of 2016 campaign than we know to date," said former federal prosecutor Daniel Goldman, an NBC News analyst.

Trump continued to appear to be distracted — and infuriated — by the Mueller investigation. In a series of tweets Monday, the president called for prison time for Cohen and appeared to praise his former associate Roger Stone, in a move that many legal experts said shattered presidential norms and raised the specter of witness tampering.

Stone "will not be forced by a rogue and out of control prosecutor to make up lies and stories about 'President Trump,'" Trump tweeted. "Nice to know that some people still have 'guts!'"

Long Article - - - Much More At Link:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/think-president-trump-seems-rattled-now-there-ma...

Kudos
Views
Replies