You could save on auto insurance when you complete the AARP Safe Driving course! Use code BELLS to save 25 percent now.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
175
Views

Re: These are YOUR people, President Trump!

175 Views
Message 31 of 43

KidBoy2 wrote:
Mlesker

wondering why you dont condemn the alt right

===============================================

Thanks for asking. I do.

God, why would he have to ask?


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
175
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
172
Views

Re: These are YOUR people, President Trump!

172 Views
Message 32 of 43

MIseker wrote:

KidBoy2 wrote:


Bipartisan condemnation for 'Unite the Right' rally
Jennifer Hansler
By Jennifer Hansler, CNN
Updated 11:04 AM ET, Sun August 13, 2017

www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/politics/parties-condemn-white...rally/index.html

Do you wonder why Muslims dont condemn ISIS? well, they are wondering why you dont condemn the alt right

 


Bravo, MIseker.  Bravo....   They just don't "get it"?


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
172
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
179
Views

Re: These are YOUR people, President Trump!

179 Views
Message 33 of 43

Thanks for condemning such hate and violence from the alt right kidboy. Let's peacefully move forward together !!!

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
179
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
178
Views

Re: These are YOUR people, President Trump!

178 Views
Message 34 of 43

KidBoy2 wrote:
Mlesker

wondering why you dont condemn the alt right

===============================================

Thanks for asking. I do.

noted, yet i havent seen you say these people do not represent you. As for me, I support a LOT of actions by the left, and i own it proudly.  a few i dont, and i will say so.

 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
178
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
173
Views

Re: These are YOUR people, President Trump!

173 Views
Message 35 of 43
Mlesker

wondering why you dont condemn the alt right

===============================================

Thanks for asking. I do.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
173
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
178
Views

Re: These are YOUR people, President Trump!

178 Views
Message 36 of 43

KidBoy2 wrote:


Bipartisan condemnation for 'Unite the Right' rally
Jennifer Hansler
By Jennifer Hansler, CNN
Updated 11:04 AM ET, Sun August 13, 2017

www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/politics/parties-condemn-white...rally/index.html

Do you wonder why Muslims dont condemn ISIS? well, they are wondering why you dont condemn the alt right

 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
178
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
184
Views

Re: These are YOUR people, President Trump!

184 Views
Message 37 of 43

BiPartisan Condemnation from Congress, yet not here from our Conservative posters.  Quite telling, indeed.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
184
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
186
Views

Re: These are YOUR people, President Trump!

186 Views
Message 38 of 43


Bipartisan condemnation for 'Unite the Right' rally
Jennifer Hansler
By Jennifer Hansler, CNN
Updated 11:04 AM ET, Sun August 13, 2017

www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/politics/parties-condemn-white...rally/index.html
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
186
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
200
Views

Re: These are YOUR people, President Trump!

200 Views
Message 39 of 43

KidBoy2 wrote:

These are your people, President Trump

Another false headline.


Trump calls for an end to violence in Charlottesville and blames 'many sides'
by Kyle Feldscher | Aug 12, 2017

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-calls-for-an-end-to-violence-in-charlottesville-and-blames-m...

President Trump "condemned in the strongest possible terms" the violence in Charlottesville, Va. sparked by a white supremacist rally that left at least one person dead when a car rammed into a crowd of people.

Trump, speaking from his Bedminster, N.J. golf course, said Saturday that "many sides" are responsible for the atmosphere of hate and tension on display in the central Virginia town.

"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence on many sides, on many sides," Trump said. "It's been going on for a long time in our country."

He added, "There's no place in America (for this). What is vital now is a sw


Kidboy, what you fail to understand, or choose to ignore, is the FACT trump has emboldened these white hate groups by appointing two Alt-Right supporters to White House positions, and by his own hate speech, including his own dog whistle slogan, "Make America Great Again" and winking at the Tea Party's dog whistle slogan, "Take Back Our Country"....

 

Ever look at the number of hate crimes since your guy was elected?  What Trump Has Unleashed

 

The fact that Conservatives are silent on the issue only shows they are complicit.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
200
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
6
Kudos
199
Views

Re: These are YOUR people, President Trump!

199 Views
Message 40 of 43

KidBoy2 wrote:

These are your people, President Trump

Another false headline.


Trump calls for an end to violence in Charlottesville and blames 'many sides'
by Kyle Feldscher | Aug 12, 2017

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-calls-for-an-end-to-violence-in-charlottesville-and-blames-m...

President Trump "condemned in the strongest possible terms" the violence in Charlottesville, Va. sparked by a white supremacist rally that left at least one person dead when a car rammed into a crowd of people.

Trump, speaking from his Bedminster, N.J. golf course, said Saturday that "many sides" are responsible for the atmosphere of hate and tension on display in the central Virginia town.

"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence on many sides, on many sides," Trump said. "It's been going on for a long time in our country."

He added, "There's no place in America (for this). What is vital now is a sw


Another bunch of trump lies - we all know he has lied more often than he's told the truth since being elected...

Nobody believes the skidmark in the nation's underwear any longer...

Report Inappropriate Content
6
Kudos
199
Views