Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: There is no ALT-Left.

Message 21 of 25

Of course you stop a KKK-Nazi march because of public safety. Don't let fear or common sense get in the way !!! Seriously ???

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 25

Note:   Mercer is a White Nationalist / separatist / supremists and used "alt right" as screen to hide behind.  

The KKK / Neo Nazi folks decided to attempt protests on Google campuses in 9 cities.    They have now cancelled those plans - saying there are "threats from counter left" with zero facts to back up their statements.

Had I not just spent the past few months doing work on a project regarding  First Amendment protests and marches, I would  be unable to speak with any amount of background.   But, I have so I will speak.     Each city has it's own process for how a protest / march are permitted - and yes, a march and protest are two very separate entities.  

Each city has the ability to assess the costs (some paid in advance) as well as proof that the entity that is supporting the event has insurance coverage so that they city is not left paying for any damage as a result of the parade / protests.    

And then of course, the State can declare a State of Emergency  to shut down un-planned events.  

So all the smoke and mirrors of the KKK / NeoNazi / White Nationalist / Supremists / Separatists has been lifted and they are being shown as **bleep**s.    :-)

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 25
There is an alt right, Richard spencer legitimized the term and it is widely used in place of the words KKK and Nazi to hide hate groups behind a normalized name. Trump is trying to make the term alt left into something; it currently doesnt exist. what he would LIKE to do is paint every group opposing him as alt left, and have the govt brand them as terrorists. that right..you guys too. The antifa is just that, anti fascist. it was formed to fight fascist in the early 20th century. they dont have hate or a political motive, they just are anti fascist, and Trump would like to label PEOPLE THAT ARE AGAINST FASCIST HATE GROUPS AS TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 25

The Alt. Right is an umbrella term, but for the animal in the WH wants to throw around the term Alt. Left, (another of his delusional statements), fine--the Alt. Left would be a group of people who dispise the ignorance of racism, see that all deserve to be treated equally under the law, and uphold the ideals of America.  The Alt. Right--the EXACT OPPOSITE.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

There is no ALT-Left.

Message 25 of 25

Much in the same vein, there is no Alt-Right.    The donald supportes,  KKK, White Nationalists (all versions) and Neo-Nazi groups landed on that term to use as a cover.    These hater's of America want to create a division, create another Civil War and the best way to attemtp that is to try and make 2 equivalent groups - aka the "alts'.    

I would say, don't be stupid, but then the donald supporters seem intent on embracing the KKK, Neo-Nazi and White nationalists (various renditions) groups as somehow being good for the US.   They are demanding that regime change is great, as the US destroys democracy and replaces it with authoritarian theocracy.   

I would challenge them to be correct in their verbage, but based on what I have read here, they have been sufficiently brainwashed to not recognize rational thoughts and discussion.    Instead they repeat memes and rhetoric from the forementioned groups.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs