Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: The witch hunt for Hunter Biden

Message 21 of 49

easyed598:   Are you denying Hunter didn`t serve on the board of  corrupt Burisma without any experience  in their business and earning $83,000 /month?

Yes, he did serve on that board, no one is denying that fact....btw, it was reported he was making $50K per month, so where did you get the $83K figure?

Are you also denying that Joe Biden said to the the leader of Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma and Hunter Biden?

Here's why Joe Biden got Shokin canned (this has been in the news multiple times)

Explainer: Biden, allies pushed out Ukrainian prosecutor because he didn't pursue corruption cases

At the heart of Congress' probe into the president's actions is his claim that former Vice President and 2020 Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden strong-armed the Ukrainian government to fire its top prosecutor in order to thwart an investigation into a company tied to his son, Hunter Biden.

But sources ranging from former Obama administration officials to an anti-corruption advocate in Ukraine say the official, Viktor Shokin, was ousted for the opposite reason Trump and his allies claim.

It wasn't because Shokin was investigating a natural gas company tied to Biden's son; it was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians, according to a Ukrainian official and four former American officials who specialized in Ukraine and Europe.

Burisma Holdings was not under scrutiny at the time Joe Biden called for Shokin's ouster, according to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, an independent agency set up in 2014 that has worked closely with the FBI.

Shokin's office had investigated Burisma, but the probe focused on a period before Hunter Biden joined the company, according to the anti-corruption bureau. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/03/what-really-happened-when-biden-forced-out-u...

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 49

@Panjandrum wrote:

JudithP:    Billions of our tax money going to Barisma and into Hunter and his cohorts pockets

Really? Would you be kind and enlighten us about that?  🙂

Maybe with no legitimate sources !   ROFLMAO !!!!  🙂

"Only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history."
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 49

JudithP:    Billions of our tax money going to Barisma and into Hunter and his cohorts pockets

Really? Would you be kind and enlighten us about that?  🙂

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 49

I have never put much stock in the postings of anyone who joins a political forum and immediately jumps full tilt into totally partisan postings, most especially those supporting tRump and never accepting any criticisms of him.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 49

@JudithP526204 wrote:

Richva, the facts are staring you righrt in the face !

Yep, and Richva sees all of them. tRump supporters ignore or deny them.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 26 of 49

@easyed598 wrote:

Richva posted-Trump is publicly declaring Hunter's guilt without a shred of evidence and hoping no one will notice---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Are you denying Hunter didn`t serve on the board of  corrupt Burisma without any experience  in their business and earning $83,000 /month? Are you also denying that Joe Biden said to the the leader of Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma and Hunter Biden? This has all been documented  and Joe Biden is on video saying it. Guess you don`t consider this evidence but everyone else does.

• No question in my mind Burisma wanted to make friends with Joe Biden by hiring his son.  Is this the evidence of corruption? Against the stockholders of Burisma, maybe?
  • Biden urged the leader of Ukraine to fire the prosecutor  at Obama's direction and in conjunction with every other country because they all viewed that prosecutor as corrupt.  You need to check a source once in a while. 
  • You mention documentation. Do you want me to show you how to link to sources so you can share?  Or is this just more fake news?  (Hint, it is).
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 27 of 49

@easyed598 

What laws did Joe and Hunter break...

any proof would be really great, to support your position. Thanks

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 28 of 49

Richva posted-Trump is publicly declaring Hunter's guilt without a shred of evidence and hoping no one will notice---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Are you denying Hunter didn`t serve on the board of  corrupt Burisma without any experience  in their business and earning $83,000 /month? Are you also denying that Joe Biden said to the the leader of Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma and Hunter Biden? This has all been documented  and Joe Biden is on video saying it. Guess you don`t consider this evidence but everyone else does.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

The witch hunt for Hunter Biden

Message 29 of 49

JudithP said about me, "You are a dihard liberal and NOT anymore intelligent"

Judith, you don't know anything about me. I am and have always been an INDEPENDENT. I never vote by party, I always vote for the best candidate. For example, in 2016, if John Kasich was running against Hillary, I would have voted for him. Why? Because he's a decent man who cares about people. 

Donald Trump is a patholgical liar who insults people every day of the week, and surrounds himself with convicted felons. In addition, he's been accused of sexual assault by 24 different women.

I also want a president who puts loyalty to our Constitution ahead of loyalty to him. And sending love letters to brutal North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un is not something I expect from an American president. 

Judith, I realize in Trump World, they have a very simple test. Here's the test; people opposed to the kind of person / values  I just described are considered flaming liberals. 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 49

@JudithP526204 wrote:

Richva, the facts are staring you righrt in the face !

Yes, they are staring us all in the face. The fact is that there is no evidence that Hunter Biden did anything improper other than Trump's wish that there was.  Or, is there something else? 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, July 16 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall

7 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: The Health and Financial Security of Latinos

Call: 1-855-274-9507

Top Authors