Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 2

Do Sanders adult supporters support this nonsense?  The vile comments?

I can attest that one avid Sanders supporter, one who claimed to be and posted as an avid Christian, asked me on this site in a PM to join her on Twitter and harras and attack Trump supporters, I politely declined her request and reminded her of what her Lord said about "fruit" and Christians.  Within a week she said she was going to disable her account and hasn't been posting under her previous name since.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

The 'swarm': How a subset of Sanders supporters use hostile tactics to drown out critics

Message 2 of 2

The 'swarm': How a subset of Sanders supporters use hostile tactics to drown out critics

When the progressive Working Families Party announced its endorsement of Sen. Elizabeth Warren for president in September, anger reverberated across the SandersForPresident Reddit page for days.

One of the Reddit group's then-300,000 members encouraged fellow supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders to "spy" on the Working Families Party's activities and "organize counter events."

On Twitter, Sanders supporters lobbed hundreds of critical messages at the Working Families Party or its leadership, which included personal attacks that called them "corrupt," "shameless" and "bloodless scumbag hacks." One pro-Sanders account tweeted that "slave masters" had coerced the support of the party's national director, who is African American.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors