From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The social shaming of racists is working

Message 1 of 19

@rk9152 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Older posted..

Excellent idea. But since the new mantra for the GOP is "Hate the sin, Elect the sinner" you have to carry the shaming into the voting booth and make sure you let the bigoted racists know you are not going to tolerate their behavior OR the behavior of the elected officials who support them.

======================

So you think that racist is just if you are a Republican .. not so and you should know that.

Of course not all Republicans are racist.  On the other hand, it certainly appears Trump and all his enablers in and out of Congress, are racists and they DO run the party. 

I voted for the President. I support his agenda for 

America. Does that make me a racist? If so, why?

I like he am concerned with the security of our borders. I like he agreed with Obama's idea of additional scrutiny for people coming from certain nation. I like he did not say that the Kluxers or antifa were good people. I like he recognize that there are bleep nations out there that people are fleeing. So, what makes us racists to you?

Yes, that’s racist. To constantly condone and rationalize institutional racism makes one racist. You don’t have to wear a hood or carry a rope. 

What is "that" which is racist - wanting secure borders or following Obama's advice. Or maybe understanding the problems people face in those bleep nations.

Which is it?

None of the bogus diversions unsuccessfully attempted...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 19

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Older posted..

Excellent idea. But since the new mantra for the GOP is "Hate the sin, Elect the sinner" you have to carry the shaming into the voting booth and make sure you let the bigoted racists know you are not going to tolerate their behavior OR the behavior of the elected officials who support them.

======================

So you think that racist is just if you are a Republican .. not so and you should know that.

Of course not all Republicans are racist.  On the other hand, it certainly appears Trump and all his enablers in and out of Congress, are racists and they DO run the party. 

I like he am concerned with the security of our borders. I like he agreed with Obama's idea of additional scrutiny for people coming from certain nation. I like he did not say that the Kluxers or antifa were good people. I like he recognize that there are bleep nations out there that people are fleeing. So, what makes us racists to you?

Yes, that’s racist. To constantly condone and rationalize institutional racism makes one racist. You don’t have to wear a hood or carry a rope. 

What is "that" which is racist - wanting secure borders or following Obama's advice. Or maybe understanding the problems people face in those bleep nations.

Which is it?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 19

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Older posted..

======================

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 19

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Older posted..

======================

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 19

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152: 

Pathetic. I can't see how anyone can live day to day with all that hatred - possibly even hatred of their own skin.

Personally, I don't know anyone with that problem, but I've met plenty with hatred for other people's skin.

How about "white guilt" over "white privilege"? That relates to one's own skin.

Yeah - that's an issue - but conservatives and trump supporters refuse to recognize that they have a problem and and seek treatment/help...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 19

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152: 

Pathetic. I can't see how anyone can live day to day with all that hatred - possibly even hatred of their own skin.

Personally, I don't know anyone with that problem, but I've met plenty with hatred for other people's skin.

How about "white guilt" over "white privilege"? That relates to one's own skin.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 19

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

How typical - someone finds a far left mag publishing just one more article on the wonders of white guilt and someone else sees that as a proof that all Republicans are racists.

The only poster that thinks that Hatred has reached epidemic proportion I am afraid is yourself. not the rest of the population One of these days you will find out that people don't waste their time is hating others. they live their life and have things to do and perhaps have opinions. but hatred. I am afraid that is only in your mind.

Well, I have posted my reasons for saying that including all of the mobs in the street that the left puts out there, the harassing of people in public for their job or wearing a MAGA cap, and the comments of some of our posters - calling anyone they disagree with "Nazis" for example.

I'd be interested in your thinking as to where I am wrong.

Not exactly, stupidity has always  been present where politics  are concerned
Unfortunately the division in this country has reached gigantic proportions and perhaps that is the reaction that you see. But I can assure your that if you really look you  will see that is only one sector of the population like Olderscout that the only thing that they know how to do is attack.
Instead of doing something positive that will actually produce results, they waste their time some  not all of them in doing perhaps what you are posting. But for sure, the majority of the population don't hate Trump, they don't like him they think is a moron like Tillerson said, he is incompetent. like we all have seen. he has no idea of on how to deal with foreign policy, and he had the arrogance to think that Nk  was going to bend at his will.
That is not being a Nazi  that is being quite stupid.

And the hatred shown by the mobs in the street which I mentioned and you said was only in my mind ..... ???

And on these boards, calling Republicans Nazis and fascists, and such charming comments as "the pig in the WH" and "Trump sucks". Any thoughts on that being all in my mind?

Then there is this from you - Instead of doing something positive that will actually produce results, they waste their time some  not all of them in doing perhaps what you are posting - while offering the same solution as scout, get rid of all Republicans.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 19

@Richva wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Older posted..

======================

I could be wrong, but I don’t think any of the white Nationalists running for office around the country are Democrats. Most are on Republican tickets. One is an independent.  And I don’t see the GOP doing much to denounce these candidates. GOP leadership should be loudly denouncing them. Daily. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 19

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Older posted..

======================

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 19
Older posted..

======================

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors