Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 41 of 66

@fangoh45 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

NH— Pay attention! Trump won’t last four  years much less last seven. With a approval rating of 35 percent,  thinking this fool will be reelected is a pipe dream. And thinking that he won’t be impeached or removed is an additional pipe dream.

Glad to be rid of the last idiot? Yeah, I’m glad Bannon is gone too. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

This prediction by the same ones who predicted “Hillary by a LANDSIDE”.

I’ll base my prediction on common sense and the state of the union, not a delusional group of sore losers, still reeling  from their disastrous defeat last November. 

Get over it and enjoy fhe “Making America Great Again” ride.

Gee, it’s great having a real president, finally!

'Make America Great Again' is an erroneous cliche' that the uniformed trump base falls for. The vast majority of Americans have "common sense" and don't have their heads in the sand, thus trump has the lowest approval rating in history.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 66

Here's the secret to Trump's success (if that's what you think it is?)

• He's an ego maniac
  • He's a pathological liar
  • He insults everyone who disagrees with him
  • He insults everyone whom he perceives as a threat

One might ask, how could all of the above be considered a path to success. The answer is obvious. Members of the Trump Cult don't care if their President repeatedly lies, insults people 365 days a year, and makes every issue about himself.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 66

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Face facts Not - your boy is going to serve MUCH more time in jail than he does in the White House.

Face facts, Oldscout - your gal failed at election time because she is (was) a poor candidate with many flaws (crook being one of them). I predict that Trump spends as much time in jail as you do. Because the left abhors him (because he's not providing many handouts) isn't a reason for impeachment or jail.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 66

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

NH— Pay attention! Trump won’t last four  years much less last seven. With a approval rating of 35 percent,  thinking this fool will be reelected is a pipe dream. And thinking that he won’t be impeached or removed is an additional pipe dream.

You pay attention as Trump stays for the next 7 years (sorry for you) and the heat gets turned up on Hillary and Obama for collusion with the Russians.

I don't miss the last idiot (Obama).

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 66

@xrepub—Perhaps it’s  because with his intelligence, morality, common sense, and country first attitude, Obama clearly makes trump look like the dumb, immoral, delusional, incompetent, narcissistic fool he is.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 66

What is it that you most hate about Obama - is it that he is intelligent, or is it that he is black?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 66

Fango—LMAO cause the ONLY ONES I EVER hear whining about Hillary is your sleazy buddy trump and his lying mouthpieces. 

Maybe you should be speaking to them.  We know the election is over, but your lyin’ trump brings it up every chance he gets so he can deflect from the fact that the Russian investigation is right outside his door and ready to go into the Oval office.

RE: Obama— don’t you just hate it when someone comes in and saves your country from financial collapse?  How dare a sitting president do something for the country he serves.  Something you may not be able to identify with given your devotion to the felon who currently occupies the Oval.

Oh my God,  it just keeps getting more and more pathetic. 

But thanks for the laugh!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 66

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Glad to be rid of the last idiot?

Well, we sure agree on that. Obama was a disaster for sure.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 66

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

This prediction by the same ones who predicted “Hillary by a LANDSIDE”.

I’ll base my prediction on common sense and the state of the union, not a delusional group of sore losers, still reeling  from their disastrous defeat last November. 

Get over it and enjoy fhe “Making America Great Again” ride.

Gee, it’s great having a real president, finally!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 66

phyllisc6781 - I’ve heard the tape of trump saying he has a personal relationship with Putin. Ahhh, the great Bucket List.  Moscow's 2013 Miss Universe I think, was intended to cinch the deal for the Road to the Whitehouse.  Putin has his own list for that accomplishment.

Political/Editorial Cartoon by Pat Bagley, Salt Lake Tribune on Obama Era Over

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors