Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 21 of 66

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Face facts Not - your boy is going to serve MUCH more time in jail than he does in the White House.

Face facts, Oldscout - your gal failed at election time because she is (was) a poor candidate with many flaws (crook being one of them).

Nope .... Trump's Russian buddies interfered in the election, rigging it against Hillary!

I predict that Trump spends as much time in jail as you do.

A ludicrous unsubstantiated prediction!

Because the left abhors him (because he's not providing many handouts) isn't a reason for impeachment or jail.

Actually, Trump IS "providing many handouts" ...... ALL to the wealthy!

And he also feels that his celebrity status entitles him to have his "hands" in a woman's crotch. And THAT is one reason ALL should "abhor him" NOTHAPPENING!!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 66

@xrepub wrote:

As usual, wingnuts take quotes out of context, the full quote is:

"All Democrats are insane, but not one of them knows it; none but the Republicans and Mugwumps know it. All the Republicans are insane, but only the Democrats and Mugwumps can perceive it. The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane." 

I'd say there was overwhelming evidence somewhere in the altRight blogosphere there exists a compendium of partial quotes that make RW dogma sound rational. To gain access, they employ a standard IQ test, and if you have one, you can't enter the site.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 66

NH— How can any of us on the left sell manure?

That’s all been sold to trump’s supporters who believe even the most incredulous piece of propaganda, and can’t wait to consume even more the minute it’s excreted from trump’s lying mouth or those of his mouthpieces.  So incredibly sad.  

Consume real news for five days—you will be shocked over what a difference hearing the truth makes.

If you are right, you have nothing to fear and no reason to say no, right??

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 66

@CriticalThinking—Don’t forget that trump systematically takes credit for things that he never did  

– –for things that he wouldn’t have the brains to know how to do

– –for things that were put in motion long before he ever declared his intent to run for president. 

After I am done with this post,  I will make a list of all the accomplishments I’ve achieved in my life. Think I’ll start with first successful fixed wing aircraft flight. After all, in trumpland one  can claim anything and there are fools out there who will believe it, whether it is an obvious lie or not.

Let us also not forgot, that “liddle”donnie dumb dumb also takes no responsibility for his mistakes, blaming ANYONE but himself. 

In his warped mind, and the minds of his cultist base, that makes him just about perfect—a perfect fraud.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 66

@CriticalThinking—Don’t forget that trump systematically takes credit for things that he never did  

– –for things that he wouldn’t have the brains to know how to do

– –for things that were put in motion long before he ever declared his intent to run for president. 

After I am done with this post,  I will make a list of all the accomplishments I’ve achieved in my life. Think I’ll start with first successful fixed wing aircraft flight. After all, in trumpland one  can claim anything and there are fools out there who will believe it, whether it is an obvious lie or not.

Let us also not forgot, that “liddle”donnie dumb dimb also takes no responsibility for his mistskes, blaming ANYONE but himself. 

1. In his warped mind, that makes him just about perfect—a perfect fraud.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 66

As usual, wingnuts take quotes out of context, the full quote is:

"All Democrats are insane, but not one of them knows it; none but the Republicans and Mugwumps know it. All the Republicans are insane, but only the Democrats and Mugwumps can perceive it. The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane." 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 66

“all democrats are insane, but not one of them knows it”

― Mark TwainChristian Science                                   As long we are quoting Mark twain.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 66

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

NH— Pay attention! Trump won’t last four  years much less last seven. With a approval rating of 35 percent,  thinking this fool will be reelected is a pipe dream. And thinking that he won’t be impeached or removed is an additional pipe dream.

Glad to be rid of the last idiot? Yeah, I’m glad Bannon is gone too. 

This prediction by the same ones who predicted “Hillary by a LANDSIDE”.

I’ll base my prediction on common sense and the state of the union, not a delusional group of sore losers, still reeling  from their disastrous defeat last November. 

Get over it and enjoy fhe “Making America Great Again” ride.

Gee, it’s great having a real president, finally!

'Make America Great Again' is an erroneous cliche' that the uniformed trump base falls for. The vast majority of Americans have "common sense" and don't have their heads in the sand, thus trump has the lowest approval rating in history.

Unfortunately, the guy does have a point about how  the political system worked last time around.  IF a large part of the vast majority sit on their duffs and let their neighbor do it for them THAT could happen again.  There's somewhere between 30-40% of our voting population who cuddle up with the RRRR, so voter apathy is a problem in both 2018 and 2020 just as it was in 2016.  Worse still, this time it wasn't a fox that got in the hen-house, it was a weasel.  A fox would have just picked out the fat one and taken it home to the kits.  A weasel, though, kills them all... just for the fun of it I suppose. Looks to me that's what is in progress.  Don't you agree?  

Don't sit on your duffs, people.  You did that and look what it got you.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 66

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

If, and ONLY if, they move the Oval Office to Levenworth and allow felons to keep the jobs they stole. It took investigators TWO YEARS to unravel Watergate, but Mueller already bagged FIVE senior tRump officials in TWO MONTHS. No way Donny would be spending so much time and effort trying to discredit Mueller and the FBI if he wasn't guilty as sin - innocent people don't spend their days badmouthing the cops or disavowing long time friends who run afoul of the cops. Conspiracy Against the United States, Obstruction of Justice are certain at this point, and money laundering is a shoe-in.  Face facts Not - your boy is going to serve MUCH more time in jail than he does in the White House.

Hope you don't mind the underline.  You may not be right about that.  IF you watched the congregation of sychophants after the 'tax bill' signing, you would have seen virtually all of the potential successors to the 'throne' say their piece........just like at a kindergarten play. 

Should 'the donald' get the boot, one of them will likely become 'heir apparent'...and then become President.  Without a doubt, Mike Pence would pardon 'the donald' for pretty much any offense at all, claiming it is for the sake of the Nation...just as Ford did.  Excepting perhaps Tillerson, they would all do the same and get by with it.

Pence is more effective and praciticed at politics than 'the donald'.  Ryan caved on ethics once, he will again.  McConnell is an amoral political animal at best. Any of them pose an equal or greater threat to our Constition and it's Institutions than 'the donald' [does].  It won't be over 'til it's over.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 66

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Face facts Not - your boy is going to serve MUCH more time in jail than he does in the White House.

Face facts, Oldscout - your gal failed at election time because she is (was) a poor candidate with many flaws (crook being one of them). I predict that Trump spends as much time in jail as you do. Because the left abhors him (because he's not providing many handouts) isn't a reason for impeachment or jail.

My, you really haven't been paying attention, have you?  Hillary got 3 million more votes than trump did. The Hillary was investigated 7 times by the Republicans and once by the FBI. NO charges could be brought against her. The Mueller investigations just got started and we already have indictments and now a trump family member is being questioned and it has been found that he purposely met with the Russians  to try and get dirt on Hillary to influence the election with.

Muealler's surveillance and his investigations rightfully continue. Tic to closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ....................

Apparently neither you, the left, or Hillary knew that electoral votes win elections.  You must learn to pay attention more often. It is a thing with the left! When the statute of limitations is over, then you can tell me Hillary was without sin. Until then you're not selling any manure here.

The point is that more of the voters voted for Hillary than for Trump, 3 million more. It clearly shows that she had more support, except to an idiot.

So ................ the Republicans and the FBI were inept? 7 Republican investigations said there were no crimes, along with an FBI investigation. No Statute of limitations are in play here. The only manure is play is the manure the Right keeps throwing at Obama and Hillary as a distraction from the 'Idiot-In-Chief' that we now have in the White House and the Mueller investigations getting tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump .............

Biden/Harris 2020 !
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, September 17 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall Event

1 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: Prevention, Treatments, Vaccines & Avoiding Scams