Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 66

@myexper—NH doesn’t know about the 17 Intelligence agencies due to the consumption of opinionated duscussion.

No REAL news is given on these propaganda sites, leaving the dupes totally separated from reality. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 66

Der Trumpers political success is due entirely to the Republican's destruction of the education system and their drive to complete the dumbing down of America with Reality TV.

He has no business success, just the reminants of $350,000,000 he won in the sperm lottery and what he cheated his business partners and customers out of.

What he DOES have is skillful liars who make it appear he can actual do things, other than make a fool of himself.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 66

Der Trumpers second place finish in most admired was entirely due to his dupes spamming the voting process, It's the latest rage for the enraged mor0ns who follow Lemontop - attack websites that tell the truth and load the ones that lie with attaboys.

If they weren't destroying America, it would be pathetic.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 66

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The polls that predicted Hillary's win did not know about the support Der Trumper was getting from the Worlds foremost PsyOps organization, the former KGB.

Nobody knew over 200,000 nicely tailored, personalized ads were being placed on the social media accounts of likely Trump supporters in the 4 swing States that gave lemontop his victory in the final weeks before the election.

None of the polls could factor in the huge number of people who hadn't voted in YEARS who would be driven to the polls by scurlious lies about Hillary, provided by a hostile foreign Government at the behest of Der Trumper's campaign staff and family.

So as with his "career" in business, Trumps secret to success in politics is to LIE CHEAT AND STEAL. neoRepublicans approve as this is the Capitalistic Model their careers are built on.

This information was bought and paid for by Democrats funding Fusion GPS and is the basis for the pseudo Russian Collusion which only occured with Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

Wrong again NOTHAPPENING!!!

The information regarding Russian interference was CONFIRMED BY 17 US INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES ...... another FACT you continually evade!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 66

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

NH— Pay attention! Trump won’t last four  years much less last seven. With a approval rating of 35 percent,  thinking this fool will be reelected is a pipe dream. And thinking that he won’t be impeached or removed is an additional pipe dream.

Glad to be rid of the last idiot? Yeah, I’m glad Bannon is gone too. 

This prediction by the same ones who predicted “Hillary by a LANDSIDE”.

I’ll base my prediction on common sense and the state of the union, not a delusional group of sore losers, still reeling  from their disastrous defeat last November. 

Get over it and enjoy fhe “Making America Great Again” ride.

Gee, it’s great having a real president, finally!

'Make America Great Again' is an erroneous cliche' that the uniformed trump base falls for. The vast majority of Americans have "common sense" and don't have their heads in the sand, thus trump has the lowest approval rating in history.

Those same polls said Hillary was the sure winner. I wouldn't hold my breath with those "polls".

No these aren't "the some polls", anyone not in an alternate reality knows that. By the way, Hillary did get 3 millions more votes than trump did.

Polls are polls - often wrong.  I'll repeat since you obviously didn't read:

Apparently neither you, the left, or Hillary knew that electoral votes win elections.  You must learn to pay attention more often. It is a thing with the left! When the statute of limitations is over, then you can tell me Hillary was without sin. Until then you're not selling any manure here.

Yup .... that's your job!!!

It looks like you are trying to take that job over with your three word quips.

Nooo ..... it clearly stated  "that's   your   job" !!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 66

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Face facts Not - your boy is going to serve MUCH more time in jail than he does in the White House.

Face facts, Oldscout - your gal failed at election time because she is (was) a poor candidate with many flaws (crook being one of them). I predict that Trump spends as much time in jail as you do. Because the left abhors him (because he's not providing many handouts) isn't a reason for impeachment or jail.

My, you really haven't been paying attention, have you?  Hillary got 3 million more votes than trump did. The Hillary was investigated 7 times by the Republicans and once by the FBI. NO charges could be brought against her. The Mueller investigations just got started and we already have indictments and now a trump family member is being questioned and it has been found that he purposely met with the Russians  to try and get dirt on Hillary to influence the election with.

Muealler's surveillance and his investigations rightfully continue. Tic to closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ....................

Apparently neither you, the left, or Hillary knew that electoral votes win elections.  You must learn to pay attention more often. It is a thing with the left! When the statute of limitations is over, then you can tell me Hillary was without sin. Until then you're not selling any manure here.

Yup .... for two reasons:

1.  He was offering only facts!

2.  You have the forum cornered on "selling manure"!

I don't have a hold on that market but apparently, you do!

Your continual denial of obvious and well known facts clearly suggests otherwise NOTHAPPENING!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 66

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Face facts Not - your boy is going to serve MUCH more time in jail than he does in the White House.

Face facts, Oldscout - your gal failed at election time because she is (was) a poor candidate with many flaws (crook being one of them).

Nope .... Trump's Russian buddies interfered in the election, rigging it against Hillary!

You mean where Hillary and Obama colluded with the Russians?

Nope ... as that NEVER happened.

I'm talking about the Russian interference confirmed by 17 US Intelligence Agencies wherein over 1000 fake news sites were constructed by Trump's Russian buddies to make false accusations about Hillary!

I predict that Trump spends as much time in jail as you do.

A ludicrous unsubstantiated prediction!

A prediction as valid as Oldscout's prediction and for that matter, yours.

Wrong AGAIN NOTHAPPENING .... as I made no such prediction!!!

Because the left abhors him (because he's not providing many handouts) isn't a reason for impeachment or jail.

Actually, Trump IS "providing many handouts" ...... ALL to the wealthy!

And he also feels that his celebrity status entitles him to have his "hands" in a woman's crotch. And THAT is one reason ALL should "abhor him" NOTHAPPENING!!!!

Trump is returning the handouts to those people who handed money in.

No he's not!  Over 30% of middle class Americans will be given a tax hike by Trump while the most wealthy will continue to receive handouts in the form of tax cuts .... just as they have been receiving for the past several decades!!!!

Not you, Myexper or your left wingers.

Another unsubstantiated made up false claim!!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 66

Hey Scout! Those polls—how could they have devined Comey’s statement, which to me, was the death knoll for Mrs. Clinton’s election?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 66

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The polls that predicted Hillary's win did not know about the support Der Trumper was getting from the Worlds foremost PsyOps organization, the former KGB.

Nobody knew over 200,000 nicely tailored, personalized ads were being placed on the social media accounts of likely Trump supporters in the 4 swing States that gave lemontop his victory in the final weeks before the election.

None of the polls could factor in the huge number of people who hadn't voted in YEARS who would be driven to the polls by scurlious lies about Hillary, provided by a hostile foreign Government at the behest of Der Trumper's campaign staff and family.

So as with his "career" in business, Trumps secret to success in politics is to LIE CHEAT AND STEAL. neoRepublicans approve as this is the Capitalistic Model their careers are built on.

This information was bought and paid for by Democrats funding Fusion GPS and is the basis for the pseudo Russian Collusion which only occured with Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 66

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors