Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

The secret to the Donald's success

A long time ago Mark Twain wrote this:

 

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled."

 

Doesn't that explain a lot?

Esteemed Social Butterfly

NH— How can any of us on the left sell manure?

 

That’s all been sold to trump’s supporters who believe even the most incredulous piece of propaganda, and can’t wait to consume even more the minute it’s excreted from trump’s lying mouth or those of his mouthpieces.  So incredibly sad.  

 

Consume real news for five days—you will be shocked over what a difference hearing the truth makes.

If you are right, you have nothing to fear and no reason to say no, right??

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Honored Social Butterfly


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

 Face facts Not - your boy is going to serve MUCH more time in jail than he does in the White House.

Face facts, Oldscout - your gal failed at election time because she is (was) a poor candidate with many flaws (crook being one of them). I predict that Trump spends as much time in jail as you do. Because the left abhors him (because he's not providing many handouts) isn't a reason for impeachment or jail.


My, you really haven't been paying attention, have you?  Hillary got 3 million more votes than trump did. The Hillary was investigated 7 times by the Republicans and once by the FBI. NO charges could be brought against her. The Mueller investigations just got started and we already have indictments and now a trump family member is being questioned and it has been found that he purposely met with the Russians  to try and get dirt on Hillary to influence the election with.

 

Muealler's surveillance and his investigations rightfully continue. Tic to closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ....................


Apparently neither you, the left, or Hillary knew that electoral votes win elections.  You must learn to pay attention more often. It is a thing with the left! When the statute of limitations is over, then you can tell me Hillary was without sin. Until then you're not selling any manure here.


The point is that more of the voters voted for Hillary than for Trump, 3 million more. It clearly shows that she had more support, except to an idiot.

 

So ................ the Republicans and the FBI were inept? 7 Republican investigations said there were no crimes, along with an FBI investigation. No Statute of limitations are in play here. The only manure is play is the manure the Right keeps throwing at Obama and Hillary as a distraction from the 'Idiot-In-Chief' that we now have in the White House and the Mueller investigations getting tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump .............


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Esteemed Social Butterfly

NH— Pay attention! Trump won’t last four  years much less last seven. With a approval rating of 35 percent,  thinking this fool will be reelected is a pipe dream. And thinking that he won’t be impeached or removed is an additional pipe dream.

 

Glad to be rid of the last idiot? Yeah, I’m glad Bannon is gone too. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Honored Social Butterfly


@phyllisc6781 wrote:

NH— Pay attention! Trump won’t last four  years much less last seven. With a approval rating of 35 percent,  thinking this fool will be reelected is a pipe dream. And thinking that he won’t be impeached or removed is an additional pipe dream.

 

Glad to be rid of the last idiot? Yeah, I’m glad Bannon is gone too. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


You pay attention as Trump stays for the next 7 years (sorry for you) and the heat gets turned up on Hillary and Obama for collusion with the Russians.

 

I don't miss the last idiot (Obama).

0 Kudos
1,190 Views
5
Report
Esteemed Social Butterfly

NH—I’ll add your post to the material already gathered for the dt comedy show!

It will go under the “delusional” section of the show.

 

APPROVAL RATING—35%

 

Try watching credible news sources—you’ll get it, and you’ll see this garbage you are being fed is NOT HAPPENING.

 

 RE: Obama and Hillary—that’s the biggest joke of all!  Again, watch real news instead of entertainment. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president! 

Honored Social Butterfly


@phyllisc6781 wrote:

NH—I’ll add your post to the material already gathered for the dt comedy show!

It will go under the “delusional” section of the show.

 

APPROVAL RATING—35%

 

Try watching credible news sources—you’ll get it, and you’ll see this garbage you are being fed is NOT HAPPENING.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president! 


Watch and weep when he gets re-elected!

0 Kudos
1,172 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

NH— Pay attention! Trump won’t last four  years much less last seven. With a approval rating of 35 percent,  thinking this fool will be reelected is a pipe dream. And thinking that he won’t be impeached or removed is an additional pipe dream.

 

Glad to be rid of the last idiot? Yeah, I’m glad Bannon is gone too. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


You pay attention as Trump stays for the next 7 years (sorry for you) and the heat gets turned up on Hillary and Obama for collusion with the Russians.

 

I don't miss the last idiot (Obama).


So naturally, as you are always very quick to admit when you are wrong,  we have your word that you will admit you were wrong when none of your erroneous predictions come true?


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly


@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

NH— Pay attention! Trump won’t last four  years much less last seven. With a approval rating of 35 percent,  thinking this fool will be reelected is a pipe dream. And thinking that he won’t be impeached or removed is an additional pipe dream.

 

Glad to be rid of the last idiot? Yeah, I’m glad Bannon is gone too. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


You pay attention as Trump stays for the next 7 years (sorry for you) and the heat gets turned up on Hillary and Obama for collusion with the Russians.

 

I don't miss the last idiot (Obama).


So naturally, as you are always very quick to admit when you are wrong,  we have your word that you will admit you were wrong when none of your erroneous predictions come true?


You watch the heat get turned up on Hillary and Obama. If wrong I will be first to say so.  Will you do the same since you and the left feel Trump is going to jail? Not happening!!!!!

0 Kudos
1,161 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

NH— Pay attention! Trump won’t last four  years much less last seven. With a approval rating of 35 percent,  thinking this fool will be reelected is a pipe dream. And thinking that he won’t be impeached or removed is an additional pipe dream.

 

Glad to be rid of the last idiot? Yeah, I’m glad Bannon is gone too. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


You pay attention as Trump stays for the next 7 years (sorry for you) and the heat gets turned up on Hillary and Obama for collusion with the Russians.

 

I don't miss the last idiot (Obama).


So naturally, as you are always very quick to admit when you are wrong,  we have your word that you will admit you were wrong when none of your erroneous predictions come true?


You watch the heat get turned up on Hillary and Obama. If wrong I will be first to say so.  Will you do the same since you and the left feel Trump is going to jail? Not happening!!!!!


I've never claimed he will go to jail, building a straw man?


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly


@phyllisc6781 wrote:

NH— Pay attention! Trump won’t last four  years much less last seven. With a approval rating of 35 percent,  thinking this fool will be reelected is a pipe dream. And thinking that he won’t be impeached or removed is an additional pipe dream.

 

Glad to be rid of the last idiot? Yeah, I’m glad Bannon is gone too. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


Glad to be rid of the last idiot?

Well, we sure agree on that. Obama was a disaster for sure.

0 Kudos
1,231 Views
4
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

What is it that you most hate about Obama - is it that he is intelligent, or is it that he is black?

Honored Social Butterfly

Der Trumpers second place finish in most admired was entirely due to his dupes spamming the voting process, It's the latest rage for the enraged mor0ns who follow Lemontop - attack websites that tell the truth and load the ones that lie with attaboys.

 

If they weren't destroying America, it would be pathetic.

Honored Social Butterfly

Der Trumpers political success is due entirely to the Republican's destruction of the education system and their drive to complete the dumbing down of America with Reality TV.

 

He has no business success, just the reminants of $350,000,000 he won in the sperm lottery and what he cheated his business partners and customers out of.

 

What he DOES have is skillful liars who make it appear he can actual do things, other than make a fool of himself.

Esteemed Social Butterfly

@xrepub—Perhaps it’s  because with his intelligence, morality, common sense, and country first attitude, Obama clearly makes trump look like the dumb, immoral, delusional, incompetent, narcissistic fool he is.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president! 

0 Kudos
1,195 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@phyllisc6781 wrote:

NH— Pay attention! Trump won’t last four  years much less last seven. With a approval rating of 35 percent,  thinking this fool will be reelected is a pipe dream. And thinking that he won’t be impeached or removed is an additional pipe dream.

 

Glad to be rid of the last idiot? Yeah, I’m glad Bannon is gone too. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


This prediction by the same ones who predicted “Hillary by a LANDSIDE”.

I’ll base my prediction on common sense and the state of the union, not a delusional group of sore losers, still reeling  from their disastrous defeat last November. 

Get over it and enjoy fhe “Making America Great Again” ride.

Gee, it’s great having a real president, finally!

0 Kudos
1,228 Views
14
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@fangoh45 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

NH— Pay attention! Trump won’t last four  years much less last seven. With a approval rating of 35 percent,  thinking this fool will be reelected is a pipe dream. And thinking that he won’t be impeached or removed is an additional pipe dream.

 

Glad to be rid of the last idiot? Yeah, I’m glad Bannon is gone too. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


This prediction by the same ones who predicted “Hillary by a LANDSIDE”.

I’ll base my prediction on common sense and the state of the union, not a delusional group of sore losers, still reeling  from their disastrous defeat last November. 

Get over it and enjoy fhe “Making America Great Again” ride.

Gee, it’s great having a real president, finally!


'Make America Great Again' is an erroneous cliche' that the uniformed trump base falls for. The vast majority of Americans have "common sense" and don't have their heads in the sand, thus trump has the lowest approval rating in history.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Trusted Social Butterfly


@ChasKy53 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

NH— Pay attention! Trump won’t last four  years much less last seven. With a approval rating of 35 percent,  thinking this fool will be reelected is a pipe dream. And thinking that he won’t be impeached or removed is an additional pipe dream.

 

Glad to be rid of the last idiot? Yeah, I’m glad Bannon is gone too. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


This prediction by the same ones who predicted “Hillary by a LANDSIDE”.

I’ll base my prediction on common sense and the state of the union, not a delusional group of sore losers, still reeling  from their disastrous defeat last November. 

Get over it and enjoy fhe “Making America Great Again” ride.

Gee, it’s great having a real president, finally!


'Make America Great Again' is an erroneous cliche' that the uniformed trump base falls for. The vast majority of Americans have "common sense" and don't have their heads in the sand, thus trump has the lowest approval rating in history.


Unfortunately, the guy does have a point about how  the political system worked last time around.  IF a large part of the vast majority sit on their duffs and let their neighbor do it for them THAT could happen again.  There's somewhere between 30-40% of our voting population who cuddle up with the RRRR, so voter apathy is a problem in both 2018 and 2020 just as it was in 2016.  Worse still, this time it wasn't a fox that got in the hen-house, it was a weasel.  A fox would have just picked out the fat one and taken it home to the kits.  A weasel, though, kills them all... just for the fun of it I suppose. Looks to me that's what is in progress.  Don't you agree?  

 

Don't sit on your duffs, people.  You did that and look what it got you.

0 Kudos
1,216 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@ChasKy53 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

NH— Pay attention! Trump won’t last four  years much less last seven. With a approval rating of 35 percent,  thinking this fool will be reelected is a pipe dream. And thinking that he won’t be impeached or removed is an additional pipe dream.

 

Glad to be rid of the last idiot? Yeah, I’m glad Bannon is gone too. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


This prediction by the same ones who predicted “Hillary by a LANDSIDE”.

I’ll base my prediction on common sense and the state of the union, not a delusional group of sore losers, still reeling  from their disastrous defeat last November. 

Get over it and enjoy fhe “Making America Great Again” ride.

Gee, it’s great having a real president, finally!


'Make America Great Again' is an erroneous cliche' that the uniformed trump base falls for. The vast majority of Americans have "common sense" and don't have their heads in the sand, thus trump has the lowest approval rating in history.


Those same polls said Hillary was the sure winner. I wouldn't hold my breath with those "polls".

0 Kudos
1,163 Views
10
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

NH— Pay attention! Trump won’t last four  years much less last seven. With a approval rating of 35 percent,  thinking this fool will be reelected is a pipe dream. And thinking that he won’t be impeached or removed is an additional pipe dream.

 

Glad to be rid of the last idiot? Yeah, I’m glad Bannon is gone too. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


This prediction by the same ones who predicted “Hillary by a LANDSIDE”.

I’ll base my prediction on common sense and the state of the union, not a delusional group of sore losers, still reeling  from their disastrous defeat last November. 

Get over it and enjoy fhe “Making America Great Again” ride.

Gee, it’s great having a real president, finally!


'Make America Great Again' is an erroneous cliche' that the uniformed trump base falls for. The vast majority of Americans have "common sense" and don't have their heads in the sand, thus trump has the lowest approval rating in history.


Those same polls said Hillary was the sure winner. I wouldn't hold my breath with those "polls".


No these aren't "the some polls", anyone not in an alternate reality knows that. By the way, Hillary did get 3 millions more votes than trump did.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly


@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

NH— Pay attention! Trump won’t last four  years much less last seven. With a approval rating of 35 percent,  thinking this fool will be reelected is a pipe dream. And thinking that he won’t be impeached or removed is an additional pipe dream.

 

Glad to be rid of the last idiot? Yeah, I’m glad Bannon is gone too. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


This prediction by the same ones who predicted “Hillary by a LANDSIDE”.

I’ll base my prediction on common sense and the state of the union, not a delusional group of sore losers, still reeling  from their disastrous defeat last November. 

Get over it and enjoy fhe “Making America Great Again” ride.

Gee, it’s great having a real president, finally!


'Make America Great Again' is an erroneous cliche' that the uniformed trump base falls for. The vast majority of Americans have "common sense" and don't have their heads in the sand, thus trump has the lowest approval rating in history.


Those same polls said Hillary was the sure winner. I wouldn't hold my breath with those "polls".


No these aren't "the some polls", anyone not in an alternate reality knows that. By the way, Hillary did get 3 millions more votes than trump did.


Polls are polls - often wrong.  I'll repeat since you obviously didn't read:

Apparently neither you, the left, or Hillary knew that electoral votes win elections.  You must learn to pay attention more often. It is a thing with the left! When the statute of limitations is over, then you can tell me Hillary was without sin. Until then you're not selling any manure here.

0 Kudos
1,161 Views
8
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

NH— Pay attention! Trump won’t last four  years much less last seven. With a approval rating of 35 percent,  thinking this fool will be reelected is a pipe dream. And thinking that he won’t be impeached or removed is an additional pipe dream.

 

Glad to be rid of the last idiot? Yeah, I’m glad Bannon is gone too. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


This prediction by the same ones who predicted “Hillary by a LANDSIDE”.

I’ll base my prediction on common sense and the state of the union, not a delusional group of sore losers, still reeling  from their disastrous defeat last November. 

Get over it and enjoy fhe “Making America Great Again” ride.

Gee, it’s great having a real president, finally!


'Make America Great Again' is an erroneous cliche' that the uniformed trump base falls for. The vast majority of Americans have "common sense" and don't have their heads in the sand, thus trump has the lowest approval rating in history.


Those same polls said Hillary was the sure winner. I wouldn't hold my breath with those "polls".


No these aren't "the some polls", anyone not in an alternate reality knows that. By the way, Hillary did get 3 millions more votes than trump did.


Polls are polls - often wrong.  I'll repeat since you obviously didn't read:

Apparently neither you, the left, or Hillary knew that electoral votes win elections.  You must learn to pay attention more often. It is a thing with the left! When the statute of limitations is over, then you can tell me Hillary was without sin. Until then you're not selling any manure here.

Yup .... that's your job!!!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly


@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

NH— Pay attention! Trump won’t last four  years much less last seven. With a approval rating of 35 percent,  thinking this fool will be reelected is a pipe dream. And thinking that he won’t be impeached or removed is an additional pipe dream.

 

Glad to be rid of the last idiot? Yeah, I’m glad Bannon is gone too. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


This prediction by the same ones who predicted “Hillary by a LANDSIDE”.

I’ll base my prediction on common sense and the state of the union, not a delusional group of sore losers, still reeling  from their disastrous defeat last November. 

Get over it and enjoy fhe “Making America Great Again” ride.

Gee, it’s great having a real president, finally!


'Make America Great Again' is an erroneous cliche' that the uniformed trump base falls for. The vast majority of Americans have "common sense" and don't have their heads in the sand, thus trump has the lowest approval rating in history.


Those same polls said Hillary was the sure winner. I wouldn't hold my breath with those "polls".


No these aren't "the some polls", anyone not in an alternate reality knows that. By the way, Hillary did get 3 millions more votes than trump did.


Polls are polls - often wrong.  I'll repeat since you obviously didn't read:

Apparently neither you, the left, or Hillary knew that electoral votes win elections.  You must learn to pay attention more often. It is a thing with the left! When the statute of limitations is over, then you can tell me Hillary was without sin. Until then you're not selling any manure here.

Yup .... that's your job!!!


 


It looks like you are trying to take that job over with your three word quips.

0 Kudos
1,256 Views
6
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

NH— Pay attention! Trump won’t last four  years much less last seven. With a approval rating of 35 percent,  thinking this fool will be reelected is a pipe dream. And thinking that he won’t be impeached or removed is an additional pipe dream.

 

Glad to be rid of the last idiot? Yeah, I’m glad Bannon is gone too. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


This prediction by the same ones who predicted “Hillary by a LANDSIDE”.

I’ll base my prediction on common sense and the state of the union, not a delusional group of sore losers, still reeling  from their disastrous defeat last November. 

Get over it and enjoy fhe “Making America Great Again” ride.

Gee, it’s great having a real president, finally!


'Make America Great Again' is an erroneous cliche' that the uniformed trump base falls for. The vast majority of Americans have "common sense" and don't have their heads in the sand, thus trump has the lowest approval rating in history.


Those same polls said Hillary was the sure winner. I wouldn't hold my breath with those "polls".


No these aren't "the some polls", anyone not in an alternate reality knows that. By the way, Hillary did get 3 millions more votes than trump did.


Polls are polls - often wrong.  I'll repeat since you obviously didn't read:

Apparently neither you, the left, or Hillary knew that electoral votes win elections.  You must learn to pay attention more often. It is a thing with the left! When the statute of limitations is over, then you can tell me Hillary was without sin. Until then you're not selling any manure here.

Yup .... that's your job!!!


 


It looks like you are trying to take that job over with your three word quips.


Nooo ..... it clearly stated  "that's   your   job" !!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

The polls that predicted Hillary's win did not know about the support Der Trumper was getting from the Worlds foremost PsyOps organization, the former KGB.

 

Nobody knew over 200,000 nicely tailored, personalized ads were being placed on the social media accounts of likely Trump supporters in the 4 swing States that gave lemontop his victory in the final weeks before the election.

 

None of the polls could factor in the huge number of people who hadn't voted in YEARS who would be driven to the polls by scurlious lies about Hillary, provided by a hostile foreign Government at the behest of Der Trumper's campaign staff and family.

 

So as with his "career" in business, Trumps secret to success in politics is to LIE CHEAT AND STEAL. neoRepublicans approve as this is the Capitalistic Model their careers are built on.

Esteemed Social Butterfly

Hey Scout! Those polls—how could they have devined Comey’s statement, which to me, was the death knoll for Mrs. Clinton’s election?

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Honored Social Butterfly


@Olderscout66 wrote:

The polls that predicted Hillary's win did not know about the support Der Trumper was getting from the Worlds foremost PsyOps organization, the former KGB.

 

Nobody knew over 200,000 nicely tailored, personalized ads were being placed on the social media accounts of likely Trump supporters in the 4 swing States that gave lemontop his victory in the final weeks before the election.

 

None of the polls could factor in the huge number of people who hadn't voted in YEARS who would be driven to the polls by scurlious lies about Hillary, provided by a hostile foreign Government at the behest of Der Trumper's campaign staff and family.

 

So as with his "career" in business, Trumps secret to success in politics is to LIE CHEAT AND STEAL. neoRepublicans approve as this is the Capitalistic Model their careers are built on.


This information was bought and paid for by Democrats funding Fusion GPS and is the basis for the pseudo Russian Collusion which only occured with Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

0 Kudos
1,451 Views
2
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The polls that predicted Hillary's win did not know about the support Der Trumper was getting from the Worlds foremost PsyOps organization, the former KGB.

 

Nobody knew over 200,000 nicely tailored, personalized ads were being placed on the social media accounts of likely Trump supporters in the 4 swing States that gave lemontop his victory in the final weeks before the election.

 

None of the polls could factor in the huge number of people who hadn't voted in YEARS who would be driven to the polls by scurlious lies about Hillary, provided by a hostile foreign Government at the behest of Der Trumper's campaign staff and family.

 

So as with his "career" in business, Trumps secret to success in politics is to LIE CHEAT AND STEAL. neoRepublicans approve as this is the Capitalistic Model their careers are built on.


This information was bought and paid for by Democrats funding Fusion GPS and is the basis for the pseudo Russian Collusion which only occured with Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.


Wrong again NOTHAPPENING!!!

The information regarding Russian interference was CONFIRMED BY 17 US INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES ...... another FACT you continually evade!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Esteemed Social Butterfly

@myexper—NH doesn’t know about the 17 Intelligence agencies due to the consumption of opinionated duscussion.

 

No REAL news is given on these propaganda sites, leaving the dupes totally separated from reality. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Esteemed Social Butterfly

Fango—LMAO cause the ONLY ONES I EVER hear whining about Hillary is your sleazy buddy trump and his lying mouthpieces. 

 

Maybe you should be speaking to them.  We know the election is over, but your lyin’ trump brings it up every chance he gets so he can deflect from the fact that the Russian investigation is right outside his door and ready to go into the Oval office.

 

 RE: Obama— don’t you just hate it when someone comes in and saves your country from financial collapse?  How dare a sitting president do something for the country he serves.  Something you may not be able to identify with given your devotion to the felon who currently occupies the Oval.

 

Oh my God,  it just keeps getting more and more pathetic. 

But thanks for the laugh!!

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Esteemed Social Butterfly

@Olderscout66—Yup, trump was given enough money by his dad to start a business or two. When the inept wayward son lost it, daddy stepped in.  

 

Other ways trump stayed in business was to refuse to pay many—from waiters to contractors and on up the line.  “Sue me,” was the slug’s favorite line—cause he knew laborers didn’t have the money to spend on the lawyers they would need to fight the thief in court.

trump just kept going, even though he bankrupted businesses and ruined lives. Why would he care—he came out unscathed. Nothing matters to the psychopath unless he is hurt. ( huge part of the diagnosis of sociopathy)

 

Later, trump lost so much credibility with regard to his lack of business prowess, he couldn’t get descent loan rates—( my dog could run a successful casino) but the interest trump was paying was too high.

 

And then!! It was off to Russia for money! 

 

The legacy of trump —me, me, me—and screw you— is not  how trump became successful—HE IS NOT—but how he created the allusion of success.

 

Smoke and mirrors—that is all there is to the fool—smoke and mirrors.

 

 @xrepub—I don’t think having money makes someone who is inherently selfish and unkind more apt to dole out that money to others.

 Fact, I think it makes them more selfish and more cruel, as is evidenced in the piece of garbage in the White House. 

 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png