Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

The secret to the Donald's success

A long time ago Mark Twain wrote this:

 

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled."

 

Doesn't that explain a lot?

Honored Social Butterfly

    I posted a thread on the FoxConn "deal of the year" and some people went to extraordinary lengths to try and support the idea that every resident of WI paying taxes to get back less that the State will pay for the company is really a good deal, which may be true AS LONG AS you don't live in WI.

       

   

The deal is being criticized for the $3 billion in tax-payer funded incentives given to Foxconn.[56] The state of Wisconsin would have to pay a subsidy to Foxconn of up to $250 million each year for fifteen years.[57] An analysis by the Wisconsin State Legislature's nonpartisan budget office determined that state taxpayers would recoup their investment in 2043.[58]

In return, the deal would return an estimated $181 million each year. This loss, according to economics professor Michael Hicks, amounts to a payment of $1,200 from each household to FoxConn.  

 

     The point being that the only people who matter in this debate will be voters and I can only suggest that the people in WI may not interpret sending $1200 / year to a company while services provided by the State, aka roads, infrastructure, etc are cut may not be in their own best interest.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Honored Social Butterfly

Here's the secret to Trump's success (if that's what you think it is?)

 

  • He's an ego maniac
  • He's a pathological liar
  • He insults everyone who disagrees with him
  • He insults everyone whom he perceives as a threat

One might ask, how could all of the above be considered a path to success. The answer is obvious. The numerous low IQ Members of the Trump Cult don't care if their President repeatedly lies, insults people 365 days a year, and makes every issue about himself. 

 

Do Trump supporters have any values or character?

Honored Social Butterfly

“all democrats are insane, but not one of them knows it”


― Mark TwainChristian Science                                   As long we are quoting Mark twain.

Honored Social Butterfly


@easyed598 wrote:

“all democrats are insane, but not one of them knows it”


― Mark TwainChristian Science                                   As long we are quoting Mark twain.


I give you a KUDOS for taking a small phrase out of an entire quote of Mark Twain. Consistency does mean something.

 

The question is did you do this to try and change the meaning of his entire quote or are you oblivious to the meaning of his entire quote?


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
0 Kudos
1,239 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@ChasKy53 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

“all democrats are insane, but not one of them knows it”


― Mark TwainChristian Science                                   As long we are quoting Mark twain.


I give you a KUDOS for taking a small phrase out of an entire quote of Mark Twain. Consistency does mean something.

 

The question is did you do this to try and change the meaning of his entire quote or are you oblivious to the meaning of his entire quote?


BOTH!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly


@easyed598 wrote:

“all democrats are insane, but not one of them knows it”


― Mark TwainChristian Science                                   As long we are quoting Mark twain.


Your post gives an ideal opportunity to examine Twain's quote about being fooled.

 First, we canprobably all agree that your post "All Democrats are insane, but not one of them knows it."  has an entirely different meaning than the full quote "All Democrats are insane, but not one of them knows it; none but the Republicans and Mugwumps know it. All the Republicans are insane, but only the Democrats and Mugwumps can perceive it. The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane." 

 

Now, the question is "were you fooled into thinking you had the full quote, or are you trying to fool all of us here? Try to answer this with Twains quote about it being easier to fool someone than to convince him he has been fooled in mind.

Honored Social Butterfly

As usual, wingnuts take quotes out of context, the full quote is:

"All Democrats are insane, but not one of them knows it; none but the Republicans and Mugwumps know it. All the Republicans are insane, but only the Democrats and Mugwumps can perceive it. The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane." 

Honored Social Butterfly


@xrepub wrote:

As usual, wingnuts take quotes out of context, the full quote is:

"All Democrats are insane, but not one of them knows it; none but the Republicans and Mugwumps know it. All the Republicans are insane, but only the Democrats and Mugwumps can perceive it. The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane." 


I'd say there was overwhelming evidence somewhere in the altRight blogosphere there exists a compendium of partial quotes that make RW dogma sound rational. To gain access, they employ a standard IQ test, and if you have one, you can't enter the site.

Honored Social Butterfly

Here's the secret to Trump's success (if that's what you think it is?)

 

  • He's an ego maniac
  • He's a pathological liar
  • He insults everyone who disagrees with him
  • He insults everyone whom he perceives as a threat

One might ask, how could all of the above be considered a path to success. The answer is obvious. Members of the Trump Cult don't care if their President repeatedly lies, insults people 365 days a year, and makes every issue about himself.

Esteemed Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking—Don’t forget that trump systematically takes credit for things that he never did  

– –for things that he wouldn’t have the brains to know how to do

– –for things that were put in motion long before he ever declared his intent to run for president. 

 

After I am done with this post,  I will make a list of all the accomplishments I’ve achieved in my life. Think I’ll start with first successful fixed wing aircraft flight. After all, in trumpland one  can claim anything and there are fools out there who will believe it, whether it is an obvious lie or not.

 

Let us also not forgot, that “liddle”donnie dumb dumb also takes no responsibility for his mistakes, blaming ANYONE but himself. 

 

In his warped mind, and the minds of his cultist base, that makes him just about perfect—a perfect fraud.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

 

 

Esteemed Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking—Don’t forget that trump systematically takes credit for things that he never did  

– –for things that he wouldn’t have the brains to know how to do

– –for things that were put in motion long before he ever declared his intent to run for president. 

 

After I am done with this post,  I will make a list of all the accomplishments I’ve achieved in my life. Think I’ll start with first successful fixed wing aircraft flight. After all, in trumpland one  can claim anything and there are fools out there who will believe it, whether it is an obvious lie or not.

 

Let us also not forgot, that “liddle”donnie dumb dimb also takes no responsibility for his mistskes, blaming ANYONE but himself. 

 

  1. In his warped mind, that makes him just about perfect—a perfect fraud.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

 

 

Honored Social Butterfly

Trump in Moscow: what happened at Miss Universe in 2013

Four years later, he is struggling to shake off the hangover.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/18/trump-in-moscow-what-happened-at-miss-universe-in-20...

 

He failed as an owner of a beauty pagent, in Moscow.  So miserably that his corruption and decadance will find him impeached.  

Melania did not attend the pageant in 2013.  She must not have wanted to attend dt's after party.

 

Esteemed Social Butterfly

@oceanedge2—RE: Info. in the link: I’ve heard the tape of trump saying he has a personal relationship with Putin. All on video!

 

I am just waiting to hear about “fake news,” from the base.  Everything is “fake” to them. WAIT—maybe they are on to something—trump sure is one big sniveling fake!!

 

If lying, cheating, stealing, spewing racist and bigoted remarks, womanizing, bragging about sexual predatory behaviors, whining, and disgracing this country are signs of success—“liddle” disgusting donnie dumb dumb is success.  

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Honored Social Butterfly

 

phyllisc6781 - I’ve heard the tape of trump saying he has a personal relationship with Putin. Ahhh, the great Bucket List.  Moscow's 2013 Miss Universe I think, was intended to cinch the deal for the Road to the Whitehouse.  Putin has his own list for that accomplishment.

 

 

Political/Editorial Cartoon by Pat Bagley, Salt Lake Tribune on Obama Era Over

Honored Social Butterfly

The "secret" of Lemontops financial condition is his daddy gave him $350,000,000 worth of prime NYC real estate and a roledex of people who would help him keep it.

 

Der Trumper has NEVER managed to succeed at running ANYTHING except (of course) his MOUTH! His sole attempt to actually manage an enterprise was his Trump Casino, which he ran into the ground, costing his investors nearly a BILLION DOLLARS while Donny paid himself $81,000,000 for the job he did losing all that money WITH A CASINO!

 

He actually owns very little - the tRump Tower is OWNED by GMAC, with Donny having an apartment, and a leasehold on some of the commercial floorspace which was so poorly managed he had around 9,000sqft vacant when he ran for President so he rented it to himself AND CHARGED THE GOP TOP-DOLLAR for property that had gone begging for a couple years. Now he over charges the Secret Service when he visits this and all his other properties to the point they exhausted their travel budget in the first 2 months of Donny's maladministration.

 

Overcharging for whatever he's hawking is his most lucrative business tactic, followed by refusing to pay for stuff he receives, defaulting on loans and flat-out cheating his investors. His most obvious business tactic is to LIE - his actions on The Apprentice were so totally irrational, the production crew spent all their time trying to invent reasons to support his capricious "firing" of people on the show. His association with professional wrestling is even more telling of his character - he sucker punches somebody, runs away, and uses the film clip to show his prowess in dealing with actual news from CNN. His fans, who doubtless consider pro wrestling a sport, cheer. (Don't get me wrong, the wrestlers are fantastic athletes, but the outcome of their matches is no more in doubt than the fate of Hamlet in a more "formal" artistic setting)

 

 

If 90% of Der Trump's Trumpettes were in a business deal with someone like their hero, they'd be looking for their "Uncle Vito" who works on the docks to take out a hit on the schmuck. The remaining 10% are simply too dense to notice they're being screwed.

Honored Social Butterfly

Trump was not a success in business. He made less with the money dad left him than he would have made by going to sleep and putting it all in an index fund. He was a success at running for president-he won the election. We cannot take that away from him, but Twain does supply a good explanation, and some of the posts here illustrate it.

Honored Social Butterfly

One of the biggest accomplishment for Trump has been his knowledge on how to handle the media.
For years. he has ,manipulated the media and has successfully  convinced people of his successes even when they have not been as great as he has wanted them to be.
His tweets reflect his need to continue to try to convince others that he is correct and the opposite side is wrong.

Everything for him is a hyperbole. his Tax Reform greater than anything that we have seen. His inaugural  speech and the crowd bigger that any other crowd in existence.  we see his hyperbole on a constant basis.

His continued need for praise has made many Republicans look like fools,  His followers love that he tells it like it is, without comprehension of what he says or the unintended consequences of what he says. how it will affect our country.
There is no success. he has failed too many times in business, and has managed to come back again and again.  
I would bet that his business practices leave much to be desired and eventually like his University will be unmasked.
His moral values are practically non existent. and apparently now we live in a society that doesn't care much about them.
Eventually all will come to an end. and I truly believe that Americans will wake up and really feel as if they have been living a nightmare.



 

no name
Honored Social Butterfly


@Olderscout66 wrote:

The "secret" of Lemontops financial condition is his daddy gave him $350,000,000 worth of prime NYC real estate and a roledex of people who would help him keep it.

 

Der Trumper has NEVER managed to succeed at running ANYTHING except (of course) his MOUTH! His sole attempt to actually manage an enterprise was his Trump Casino, which he ran into the ground, costing his investors nearly a BILLION DOLLARS while Donny paid himself $81,000,000 for the job he did losing all that money WITH A CASINO!

 

He actually owns very little - the tRump Tower is OWNED by GMAC, with Donny having an apartment, and a leasehold on some of the commercial floorspace which was so poorly managed he had around 9,000sqft vacant when he ran for President so he rented it to himself AND CHARGED THE GOP TOP-DOLLAR for property that had gone begging for a couple years. Now he over charges the Secret Service when he visits this and all his other properties to the point they exhausted their travel budget in the first 2 months of Donny's maladministration.

 

Overcharging for whatever he's hawking is his most lucrative business tactic, followed by refusing to pay for stuff he receives, defaulting on loans and flat-out cheating his investors. His most obvious business tactic is to LIE - his actions on The Apprentice were so totally irrational, the production crew spent all their time trying to invent reasons to support his capricious "firing" of people on the show. His association with professional wrestling is even more telling of his character - he sucker punches somebody, runs away, and uses the film clip to show his prowess in dealing with actual news from CNN. His fans, who doubtless consider pro wrestling a sport, cheer. (Don't get me wrong, the wrestlers are fantastic athletes, but the outcome of their matches is no more in doubt than the fate of Hamlet in a more "formal" artistic setting)

 

 

If 90% of Der Trump's Trumpettes were in a business deal with someone like their hero, they'd be looking for their "Uncle Vito" who works on the docks to take out a hit on the schmuck. The remaining 10% are simply too dense to notice they're being screwed.


So I see you are very fond of "the Donald". Enjoy him since he will be YOUR President for seven MORE years!

 

Gee I'm glad we got rid of the last idiot.

0 Kudos
1,278 Views
40
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The "secret" of Lemontops financial condition is his daddy gave him $350,000,000 worth of prime NYC real estate and a roledex of people who would help him keep it.

 

Der Trumper has NEVER managed to succeed at running ANYTHING except (of course) his MOUTH! His sole attempt to actually manage an enterprise was his Trump Casino, which he ran into the ground, costing his investors nearly a BILLION DOLLARS while Donny paid himself $81,000,000 for the job he did losing all that money WITH A CASINO!

 

He actually owns very little - the tRump Tower is OWNED by GMAC, with Donny having an apartment, and a leasehold on some of the commercial floorspace which was so poorly managed he had around 9,000sqft vacant when he ran for President so he rented it to himself AND CHARGED THE GOP TOP-DOLLAR for property that had gone begging for a couple years. Now he over charges the Secret Service when he visits this and all his other properties to the point they exhausted their travel budget in the first 2 months of Donny's maladministration.

 

Overcharging for whatever he's hawking is his most lucrative business tactic, followed by refusing to pay for stuff he receives, defaulting on loans and flat-out cheating his investors. His most obvious business tactic is to LIE - his actions on The Apprentice were so totally irrational, the production crew spent all their time trying to invent reasons to support his capricious "firing" of people on the show. His association with professional wrestling is even more telling of his character - he sucker punches somebody, runs away, and uses the film clip to show his prowess in dealing with actual news from CNN. His fans, who doubtless consider pro wrestling a sport, cheer. (Don't get me wrong, the wrestlers are fantastic athletes, but the outcome of their matches is no more in doubt than the fate of Hamlet in a more "formal" artistic setting)

 

 

If 90% of Der Trump's Trumpettes were in a business deal with someone like their hero, they'd be looking for their "Uncle Vito" who works on the docks to take out a hit on the schmuck. The remaining 10% are simply too dense to notice they're being screwed.


So I see you are very fond of "the Donald". Enjoy him since he will be YOUR President for seven MORE years!

 

Gee I'm glad we got rid of the last idiot.


If, and ONLY if, they move the Oval Office to Levenworth and allow felons to keep the jobs they stole. It took investigators TWO YEARS to unravel Watergate, but Mueller already bagged FIVE senior tRump officials in TWO MONTHS. No way Donny would be spending so much time and effort trying to discredit Mueller and the FBI if he wasn't guilty as sin - innocent people don't spend their days badmouthing the cops or disavowing long time friends who run afoul of the cops. Conspiracy Against the United States, Obstruction of Justice are certain at this point, and money laundering is a shoe-in.  Face facts Not - your boy is going to serve MUCH more time in jail than he does in the White House.

Trusted Social Butterfly


@Olderscout66 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

If, and ONLY if, they move the Oval Office to Levenworth and allow felons to keep the jobs they stole. It took investigators TWO YEARS to unravel Watergate, but Mueller already bagged FIVE senior tRump officials in TWO MONTHS. No way Donny would be spending so much time and effort trying to discredit Mueller and the FBI if he wasn't guilty as sin - innocent people don't spend their days badmouthing the cops or disavowing long time friends who run afoul of the cops. Conspiracy Against the United States, Obstruction of Justice are certain at this point, and money laundering is a shoe-in.  Face facts Not - your boy is going to serve MUCH more time in jail than he does in the White House.


Hope you don't mind the underline.  You may not be right about that.  IF you watched the congregation of sychophants after the 'tax bill' signing, you would have seen virtually all of the potential successors to the 'throne' say their piece........just like at a kindergarten play. 

 

Should 'the donald' get the boot, one of them will likely become 'heir apparent'...and then become President.  Without a doubt, Mike Pence would pardon 'the donald' for pretty much any offense at all, claiming it is for the sake of the Nation...just as Ford did.  Excepting perhaps Tillerson, they would all do the same and get by with it.

 

Pence is more effective and praciticed at politics than 'the donald'.  Ryan caved on ethics once, he will again.  McConnell is an amoral political animal at best. Any of them pose an equal or greater threat to our Constition and it's Institutions than 'the donald' [does].  It won't be over 'til it's over.

Honored Social Butterfly


@Olderscout66 wrote:

 Face facts Not - your boy is going to serve MUCH more time in jail than he does in the White House.

Face facts, Oldscout - your gal failed at election time because she is (was) a poor candidate with many flaws (crook being one of them). I predict that Trump spends as much time in jail as you do. Because the left abhors him (because he's not providing many handouts) isn't a reason for impeachment or jail.

0 Kudos
1,187 Views
10
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

 Face facts Not - your boy is going to serve MUCH more time in jail than he does in the White House.

Face facts, Oldscout - your gal failed at election time because she is (was) a poor candidate with many flaws (crook being one of them).

Nope .... Trump's Russian buddies interfered in the election, rigging it against Hillary!

 

 

I predict that Trump spends as much time in jail as you do.

A ludicrous unsubstantiated prediction!

 

Because the left abhors him (because he's not providing many handouts) isn't a reason for impeachment or jail.

Actually, Trump IS "providing many handouts" ...... ALL to the wealthy!

And he also feels that his celebrity status entitles him to have his "hands" in a woman's crotch. And THAT is one reason ALL should "abhor him" NOTHAPPENING!!!!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly


@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

 Face facts Not - your boy is going to serve MUCH more time in jail than he does in the White House.

Face facts, Oldscout - your gal failed at election time because she is (was) a poor candidate with many flaws (crook being one of them).

Nope .... Trump's Russian buddies interfered in the election, rigging it against Hillary!

You mean where Hillary and Obama colluded with the Russians?

 

 

I predict that Trump spends as much time in jail as you do.

A ludicrous unsubstantiated prediction!

A prediction as valid as Oldscout's prediction and for that matter, yours.

 

Because the left abhors him (because he's not providing many handouts) isn't a reason for impeachment or jail.

Actually, Trump IS "providing many handouts" ...... ALL to the wealthy!

And he also feels that his celebrity status entitles him to have his "hands" in a woman's crotch. And THAT is one reason ALL should "abhor him" NOTHAPPENING!!!!

Trump is returning the handouts to those people who handed money in. Not you, Myexper or your left wingers.


 


 

0 Kudos
1,250 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

 Face facts Not - your boy is going to serve MUCH more time in jail than he does in the White House.

Face facts, Oldscout - your gal failed at election time because she is (was) a poor candidate with many flaws (crook being one of them).

Nope .... Trump's Russian buddies interfered in the election, rigging it against Hillary!

You mean where Hillary and Obama colluded with the Russians?

Nope ... as that NEVER happened.

I'm talking about the Russian interference confirmed by 17 US Intelligence Agencies wherein over 1000 fake news sites were constructed by Trump's Russian buddies to make false accusations about Hillary!

 

 

I predict that Trump spends as much time in jail as you do.

A ludicrous unsubstantiated prediction!

A prediction as valid as Oldscout's prediction and for that matter, yours.

Wrong AGAIN NOTHAPPENING .... as I made no such prediction!!!

 

Because the left abhors him (because he's not providing many handouts) isn't a reason for impeachment or jail.

Actually, Trump IS "providing many handouts" ...... ALL to the wealthy!

And he also feels that his celebrity status entitles him to have his "hands" in a woman's crotch. And THAT is one reason ALL should "abhor him" NOTHAPPENING!!!!

Trump is returning the handouts to those people who handed money in.

No he's not!  Over 30% of middle class Americans will be given a tax hike by Trump while the most wealthy will continue to receive handouts in the form of tax cuts .... just as they have been receiving for the past several decades!!!!

 

Not you, Myexper or your left wingers.

Another unsubstantiated made up false claim!!!


 


 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

 Face facts Not - your boy is going to serve MUCH more time in jail than he does in the White House.

Face facts, Oldscout - your gal failed at election time because she is (was) a poor candidate with many flaws (crook being one of them). I predict that Trump spends as much time in jail as you do. Because the left abhors him (because he's not providing many handouts) isn't a reason for impeachment or jail.


My, you really haven't been paying attention, have you?  Hillary got 3 million more votes than trump did.  Hillary was investigated 7 times by the Republicans and once by the FBI. NO charges could be brought against her. The Mueller investigations just got started and we already have indictments and now a trump family member is being questioned and it has been found that he purposely met with the Russians  to try and get dirt on Hillary to influence the election with.

 

Mueller's surveillance and his investigations rightfully continue. Tic to closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ....................


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly


@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

 Face facts Not - your boy is going to serve MUCH more time in jail than he does in the White House.

Face facts, Oldscout - your gal failed at election time because she is (was) a poor candidate with many flaws (crook being one of them). I predict that Trump spends as much time in jail as you do. Because the left abhors him (because he's not providing many handouts) isn't a reason for impeachment or jail.


My, you really haven't been paying attention, have you?  Hillary got 3 million more votes than trump did. The Hillary was investigated 7 times by the Republicans and once by the FBI. NO charges could be brought against her. The Mueller investigations just got started and we already have indictments and now a trump family member is being questioned and it has been found that he purposely met with the Russians  to try and get dirt on Hillary to influence the election with.

 

Muealler's surveillance and his investigations rightfully continue. Tic to closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ....................


Apparently neither you, the left, or Hillary knew that electoral votes win elections.  You must learn to pay attention more often. It is a thing with the left! When the statute of limitations is over, then you can tell me Hillary was without sin. Until then you're not selling any manure here.

0 Kudos
1,161 Views
5
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

 Face facts Not - your boy is going to serve MUCH more time in jail than he does in the White House.

Face facts, Oldscout - your gal failed at election time because she is (was) a poor candidate with many flaws (crook being one of them). I predict that Trump spends as much time in jail as you do. Because the left abhors him (because he's not providing many handouts) isn't a reason for impeachment or jail.


My, you really haven't been paying attention, have you?  Hillary got 3 million more votes than trump did. The Hillary was investigated 7 times by the Republicans and once by the FBI. NO charges could be brought against her. The Mueller investigations just got started and we already have indictments and now a trump family member is being questioned and it has been found that he purposely met with the Russians  to try and get dirt on Hillary to influence the election with.

 

Muealler's surveillance and his investigations rightfully continue. Tic to closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ....................


Apparently neither you, the left, or Hillary knew that electoral votes win elections.  You must learn to pay attention more often. It is a thing with the left! When the statute of limitations is over, then you can tell me Hillary was without sin. Until then you're not selling any manure here.

Yup .... for two reasons:

1.  He was offering only facts!

2.  You have the forum cornered on "selling manure"!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly


@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

 Face facts Not - your boy is going to serve MUCH more time in jail than he does in the White House.

Face facts, Oldscout - your gal failed at election time because she is (was) a poor candidate with many flaws (crook being one of them). I predict that Trump spends as much time in jail as you do. Because the left abhors him (because he's not providing many handouts) isn't a reason for impeachment or jail.


My, you really haven't been paying attention, have you?  Hillary got 3 million more votes than trump did. The Hillary was investigated 7 times by the Republicans and once by the FBI. NO charges could be brought against her. The Mueller investigations just got started and we already have indictments and now a trump family member is being questioned and it has been found that he purposely met with the Russians  to try and get dirt on Hillary to influence the election with.

 

Muealler's surveillance and his investigations rightfully continue. Tic to closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ....................


Apparently neither you, the left, or Hillary knew that electoral votes win elections.  You must learn to pay attention more often. It is a thing with the left! When the statute of limitations is over, then you can tell me Hillary was without sin. Until then you're not selling any manure here.

Yup .... for two reasons:

1.  He was offering only facts!

2.  You have the forum cornered on "selling manure"!


 


I don't have a hold on that market but apparently, you do!

0 Kudos
1,252 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly



@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

 Face facts Not - your boy is going to serve MUCH more time in jail than he does in the White House.

Face facts, Oldscout - your gal failed at election time because she is (was) a poor candidate with many flaws (crook being one of them). I predict that Trump spends as much time in jail as you do. Because the left abhors him (because he's not providing many handouts) isn't a reason for impeachment or jail.


My, you really haven't been paying attention, have you?  Hillary got 3 million more votes than trump did. The Hillary was investigated 7 times by the Republicans and once by the FBI. NO charges could be brought against her. The Mueller investigations just got started and we already have indictments and now a trump family member is being questioned and it has been found that he purposely met with the Russians  to try and get dirt on Hillary to influence the election with.

 

Muealler's surveillance and his investigations rightfully continue. Tic to closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ....................


Apparently neither you, the left, or Hillary knew that electoral votes win elections.  You must learn to pay attention more often. It is a thing with the left! When the statute of limitations is over, then you can tell me Hillary was without sin. Until then you're not selling any manure here.

Yup .... for two reasons:

1.  He was offering only facts!

2.  You have the forum cornered on "selling manure"!


 


I don't have a hold on that market but apparently, you do!


Your continual denial of obvious and well known facts clearly suggests otherwise NOTHAPPENING!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png