Honored Social Butterfly

The real Democrat Platform

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjlXUIFJft8

Honored Social Butterfly

Which Democrat's platform is this?  I know what the Democratic Party platform is but not the platform of every single Democrat. 

Honored Social Butterfly

This is a better video. 🙂

Honored Social Butterfly

The Real tRumpublican Platform:

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

@ChasKy53 wrote:

That's a "trans woman."

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

How long are you going to allow this guy to keep up his attacks on Gays, Trans . The time has come to stop it. What he posts has nothing to do with the subject being discussed, and he is doing this to just about every subject he comments on. There are AARP members who are members of these groups and they have a right to be protected on their web site from this hate.

Esteemed Social Butterfly

@john258 wrote:

How long are you going to allow this guy to keep up his attacks on Gays, Trans . The time has come to stop it. What he posts has nothing to do with the subject being discussed, and he is doing this to just about every subject he comments on. There are AARP members who are members of these groups and they have a right to be protected on their web site from this hate.

I agree.  Homophobic comments have no place here.  They have no value...PERIOD.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

@MsStretch wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Refusing to call a "trans woman" a "woman" is not homophobic or hateful.  It is only a rejection of liberal delusions run amok and causing chaos with our society.  I can call a "trans woman" a man and use pronouns he, his and him because the dictionary says I can and, if you don't like it, sue the dictionary publishers.

And part of the real Democratic Platform is to instigate compelled speech to make everyone call a "trans woman" a woman.  And you can't stand me putting that into the limelight.

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos

@aruzinsky wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Refusing to call a "trans woman" a "woman" is not homophobic or hateful.  It is only a rejection of liberal delusions run amok and causing chaos with our society.  I can call a "trans woman" a man and use pronouns he, his and him because the dictionary says I can and, if you don't like it, sue the dictionary publishers.

And part of the real Democratic Platform is to instigate compelled speech to make everyone call a "trans woman" a woman.  And you can't stand me putting that into the limelight.

YOU, sir, are the one who called an "allegorical personification of the moral force in judicial systems" a "trans woman". 

.Your comment was neither relevant or appropriate or amusing. 👎👎👎👎

Regular Social Butterfly

@MsStretch wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@john258 wrote:

YOU, sir, are the one who called an "allegorical personification of the moral force in judicial systems" a "trans woman". 

So, you admit that it wasn't homophobic or hateful.

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@aruzinsky wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@john258 wrote:

It was.

Regular Social Butterfly

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@john258 wrote:

It was.

Is "MsStretch" your alias?

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@john258 wrote:

It was.

No. My alias is to make people who hate be reduced to where one word answers are all they can give, and then see them run or  try and change a subject, plus joining with good honest people to defend the people the haters try and smear, and then think they are so good and powerful, when in fact the haters are the sadest group of people there ever was.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@john258 wrote:

It was.

No. My alias is to make people who hate be reduced to where one word answers are all they can give, and then see them run or  try and change a subject, plus joining with good honest people to defend the people the haters try and smear, and then think they are so good and powerful, when in fact the haters are the sadest group of people there ever was.

Grammatically incorrect and incoherent.

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@john258 wrote:

It was.

Well we have 4 words.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@john258 wrote:

It was.

I believe that is the type of response to which she was referring. Ironic isn't it?

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

@Richva wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@john258 wrote:

It was.

I believe that is the type of response to which she was referring. Ironic isn't it?

According to you, John258 is ironically a woman.  Okay.

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

It was.

I'm sorry, were you trying to troll me?  Apologies, but the bait was tasteless. 😝

Regular Social Butterfly

@MsStretch wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

It was.

I'm sorry, were you trying to troll me?  Apologies, but the bait was tasteless. 😝

The pattern is, when I speak to MsStretch, John258 answers, and, when I speak to John258, MsStretch answers.  Tag team liberals.  Hive mentality.  Whatever.

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos

@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

That's a "trans woman."

So that makes it all right to assault her?

Are you kidding?!

👎👎👎👎

Regular Social Butterfly

@MsStretch wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

That's a "trans woman."

So that makes it all right to assault her?

Are you kidding?!

👎👎👎👎

It's not alright to assault him.  I was merely pointing out that that is part of the liberal lies depicted by your cartoon.

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The issue raised in this thread is bogus.. Here's the real issue, which as an Independent, I can see clearly. 

In the Democratic Party, there is a wide array of political opinions, ranging from far left progressives (Bernie & Elizabeth), to the  mainstream centrists like Pete. B. Amy K. Joe Biden, and Bloomberg. 

But unlike the Dems, there is no diversity of opinion in today's so called version of the Republican Party. It is a CULT where only one opinion matters, and that's the opinion of Comrade Trump. Nobody is allowed to criticize Trump, disagree with him, or say anything negative about the man. And they have the nerve to criticize the other party? I'm LOL.

Even though I don't care for the progressive wing of the Democratic Party, at least they have a wide diversity of opinions. Trump has turned many of the traditional Republican Platforms upside down, where only his opinon matters.

Honored Social Butterfly

That clip was spot on. The Democrats were shown on that clip why they are the known as "the party of something for nothing" . And they want others to pay for their "free" things.

I was brought up and believe that if you are able to pay your way you should. That is why I do not understand why responsible citizens would vote for the Democrats that are running for President.

Then we have people that keep posting the biggest lie I have seen..that the Republican party is all white..talk about not only a lie its racist..but again look at the posters that continue to post that..

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 

Care to take shot at what the white % is within the trump repub party? Congress seems to be at least 99%. 
And you say free things by Dems, why is it that repubs always run Our Country  into recessionary periods...along with maintaining their social welfare programs for the wealthy!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@williamb39198 wrote:

@KidBoy2 

Care to take shot at what the white % is within the trump repub party? Congress seems to be at least 99%. 
And you say free things by Dems, why is it that repubs always run Our Country  into recessionary periods...along with maintaining their social welfare programs for the wealthy!

And that's why the KKK was started by Democrats?  That's why LBJ when signing the Civil Rights Act he said: " that'll have those n###### voting Democrat for the next 200 years"? That's why the Democrats have held the blacks down for a century by giving them food stamps and section 8 housing? That's why Trump made the biggest improvement in blacks lives in years?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Does anyone else find it strange, That the party who:

Calls us the "party of billionaires & the Koch Brothers" Says billionaires shouldn't exist Attacks Trump for being a billionaire Is all of a sudden okay with a billionaire Plutocrat spending $2B to buy an election?

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

The song doesn't mention free health care for illegal immigrants.

You are getting sleepy.
Honored Social Butterfly

Chasky, that was a fabulous post highlighting how sick the ALL WHITE REPUBLICAN PARTY is.

Honored Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Chasky, that was a fabulous post highlighting how sick the ALL WHITE REPUBLICAN PARTY is.

Perhaps that's why they don't stand up to the Toad-In-Chief? Or maybe it's because of all of those "fine people" in the KKK and all those other White Supremacist groups that support all of them.

Honored Social Butterfly

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png