Honored Social Butterfly

The president who tells it like it is

Many of his supporters have said they support him because he tells it like it is.

However, sometimes he says would when he claims later he said wouldn't. Sometimes he says no and claims he said nothing. When he gets enough push back he simply claims that he meant the opposite of what he said. 

Please think before you vote this time, and then vote.

Regular Social Butterfly

@xrepub
Yes, he likes to grab crotches, he likes to kiss blondes because he can without consent, barged in on teen contests. All sorts of non wanted sex acts.

He bragged about his daughter's boobs and butt on a night time show, wasn't she hot. Yes, I'd date her if I were young. He pants over her like a sick puppy.

Yes he sure tells it like it is!!
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Social Butterfly

Or, he just lies again and again and again.

Contributor

Sometimes it looks like a nut...sometimes it don't....Lol

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Well, to tell it like it is ; I wasn't going to vote at all in the last election. Told my husband I wouldn't-but then I did. Never considered voting for Trump. And I didn't ! Not Hillary either.

Will I vote next time ? Maybe, maybe not.  Woman Wink

Sandee2
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png