It’s open enrollment season for Affordable Care Act health insurance! Here are 11 things you need to know.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The polite way to call someone a racist

Message 11 of 46

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I don't know or follow any cult leader. No one suggested you did....though, you DO mimic him by making false statements that you can't support with facts.  This is another thing the left does is point their finger and accuse anyone who doesn't buy their left wing agenda a cultist, a racist, a white supremacist.  Point your finger at yourself because that is where the problem is! Nope, the proof AGAIN is in the fact you can't prove ANY of your claims posted here....just like your Cult Leader. No proof anyone called you a racist....no proof anyone called you a white racist, no proof that anyone called you a cultist simply because you didn't "buy the left wing agenda".  Just making false statements to distance oneself isn't a "discussion.".

Do you have ANYTHING to add to the actual topic or do you JUST want to attack those you disagree with because the topic is racism?  It is a common ploy by the Right to get topics closed.

You refer to my "cult leader" and you offer no proof that I follow any cult and all the while you are asking me to show proof of my "claims here". I will give you exactly the same proof you gave me - NONE. If your only posts are regarding racism and cop haters, you are a racist and a cop hater.  If that's all you have, everyone will know what your posts are about - pro racism and pro cop hater.

No one is that here so why post about racism and cop hating?

You could have just saved yourself quite a few keystrokes by saying, you have nothing but a bigoted opinion and zero facts.  And, it would have been accurate.

bigot - those who are intolerant of those with a different opinion.

And as evidence, you've said nothing about the actual topic and most all of the responses are nothing but attacks on another poster who hold opinions which you don't share. That may be against the TOS....

You can save a lot of keystrokes by not being so racist and cop hating, which (BTW) is against TOS!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 46

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I don't know or follow any cult leader. No one suggested you did....though, you DO mimic him by making false statements that you can't support with facts.  This is another thing the left does is point their finger and accuse anyone who doesn't buy their left wing agenda a cultist, a racist, a white supremacist.  Point your finger at yourself because that is where the problem is! Nope, the proof AGAIN is in the fact you can't prove ANY of your claims posted here....just like your Cult Leader. No proof anyone called you a racist....no proof anyone called you a white racist, no proof that anyone called you a cultist simply because you didn't "buy the left wing agenda".  Just making false statements to distance oneself isn't a "discussion.".

Do you have ANYTHING to add to the actual topic or do you JUST want to attack those you disagree with because the topic is racism?  It is a common ploy by the Right to get topics closed.

You refer to my "cult leader" and you offer no proof that I follow any cult and all the while you are asking me to show proof of my "claims here". I will give you exactly the same proof you gave me - NONE. If your only posts are regarding racism and cop haters, you are a racist and a cop hater.  If that's all you have, everyone will know what your posts are about - pro racism and pro cop hater.

No one is that here so why post about racism and cop hating?

You could have just saved yourself quite a few keystrokes by saying, you have nothing but a bigoted opinion and zero facts.  And, it would have been accurate.

bigot - those who are intolerant of those with a different opinion.

And as evidence, you've said nothing about the actual topic and most all of the responses are nothing but attacks on another poster who hold opinions which you don't share. That may be against the TOS....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 46

@rk9152 

So who was trump referring to as being fine people on both sides?

Remember that we had video/audio of the kkk and nazi white nationalists and their chants, and marches. Which side were they on?

Have they now just disappeared, or have they all had a change of mind and recanted their racist and bigoted views?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 46

Related image

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 46

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Responding with "How very Republican of you." would be about as polite as you amy ever wish to be when responding to racist remarks or actions.

Republicans think attacking Nazi's is racist because Nazi's are (generally) white

They get really up tight when anyone points out their party began embracing the lunitic fringe of Nazi's KKK and White Supremacists when Nixon launched his "Southern Strategy" to meld the former Dixiecrats into the GOP after LBJ signed the CRA.

But there are "fine people" within the KKK ............ just ask trump and some of his supporters.

Neither the President nor his supporters have said that - and I suspect you know that. But, some just can't let go of a meme they like.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 46

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Responding with "How very Republican of you." would be about as polite as you amy ever wish to be when responding to racist remarks or actions.

Republicans think attacking Nazi's is racist because Nazi's are (generally) white

They get really up tight when anyone points out their party began embracing the lunitic fringe of Nazi's KKK and White Supremacists when Nixon launched his "Southern Strategy" to meld the former Dixiecrats into the GOP after LBJ signed the CRA.

But there are "fine people" within the KKK ............ just ask trump and some of his supporters.

...and THAT was very Republican of them, wasn't it?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 46

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Like the man said, "There you go again, Jimmy" Making up stuff, attributing it to others and then dumping on them for your made up thing.

They get really up tight when anyone points out their party began embracing the lunitic fringe of Nazi's KKK and White Supremacists when Nixon launched his "Southern Strategy" to meld the former Dixiecrats into the GOP after LBJ signed the CRA

Same game again.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 46

@Olderscout66 wrote:

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 46

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Another topic about racism and the underlining issue, "those racists posting here". Some sure are obsessed over the whole "white guilt" thing.

Yep!  Indeed "obsessed"......it's interesting that only one poster here uses the term....indeed, obsessed!!!  LMAO!  I doubt they understand what the term means....

What is "interesting"? It is a perfectly valid word. Just as "white guilt" is truly something some are obsessed with as a way to attack others.

Ahhhh, another faux straw argument which you can't and won't prove with any facts.  It's very similar to most all the comments trump say's, especially at his rallies.  "Believe me simply because I say it's so".  I've seen no one attack anyone using the term "white guilt"; I've only seen one claim even claim it exists.  How about 2 or 3 examples?  ANYONE can claim something is true, bit without any proof/examples, it's just another straw argument and more intellectual dishonesty.

How can "only one" poster use the term and you "doubt "they" understand..."?  Prove me wrong!

Looking at all the posts based on the "white guilt" obsession should be all the proof that is needed. And then there are the posted based on "If you do not attack that person or that act, you are a racist". So, as always, no straw just facts.

Giggle on!!!!  It is indeed, laughable!!!

Image result for lmao gif

Oh goody, another silly giggle gif.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 46

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22