Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The one thing we can do to address gun violence

Message 1 of 86

@aruzinskywrote:

@BigLibwrote:

We already had the rayguns. 1981-1989

And ronnie supported an assault weapons ban.

Hand held ray guns?

Sure. They held hands all the time.

Image result for ronald and nancy reagan holding handsRelated image

Image result for ronald and nancy reagan holding hands

Image result for ronald and nancy reagan holding hands

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 86

@BigLibwrote:

Hand held ray guns?

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 86

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 86

What are you going to do when ray guns become available?  Prove that that will never happen.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 86

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

Wouldn't stop a coward shooting from a Vegas hotel.

Let's not get greedy.  Laws against bump stocks were already passed.

Really?  When did trump sign those "laws"?  BTW, he didn't need "bump stocks"....

How about just raising the age required to buy a gun to 30?  That would stop most school yard shootings. 

My bad about the federal bill being passed.  Yes, it was.  Thanks for admitting your mistake.   Now, attack the Liberals....lol!!!  --------->  But, you liberals are greedy when it comes to things to whine about.  First, I'm not a Liberal.  Suggesting such without any proof is just a reflection of your pejorative whining..... I gave you a solution to reduce child deaths and you rejected it because you wanted more.  No, in fact, that's a bigoted view against Liberals.  You made several assumptions which reflect you political bigotry.  One, was assuming I was Liberal simply because you disagree with something I posted.  Can you identify two Liberal positions I have taken that aren't Independent positions as well?  I bet you can't.  Secondly, no one got greedy and nothing you wrote was "rejected".  Did you want someone to throw you a parade?  A poster pointed out your solution, which wasn't bad, wouldn't stop all mass murders; wouldn't address MOST gun violence......you know, the actual topic.  You've demonstrated many times here that you're bright and can think for yourself, but can you think objectively?  In a liberal utopia, you would commit suicide out of boredom.  That's a rather offensive, and ignorant comment.  Don't you think?

You are too vebose to be anything but a liberal.  Again, you can't and haven't defended your lame pejorative accusation and what in the world does vebose mean?  Did you just make the word up?

Verbose.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 86

@aruzinskywrote:

Really?  When did trump sign those "laws"?  BTW, he didn't need "bump stocks"....

How about just raising the age required to buy a gun to 30?  That would stop most school yard shootings. 

My bad about the federal bill being passed.  Yes, it was.  Thanks for admitting your mistake.   Now, attack the Liberals....lol!!!  --------->  But, you liberals are greedy when it comes to things to whine about.  First, I'm not a Liberal.  Suggesting such without any proof is just a reflection of your pejorative whining..... I gave you a solution to reduce child deaths and you rejected it because you wanted more.  No, in fact, that's a bigoted view against Liberals.  You made several assumptions which reflect you political bigotry.  One, was assuming I was Liberal simply because you disagree with something I posted.  Can you identify two Liberal positions I have taken that aren't Independent positions as well?  I bet you can't.  Secondly, no one got greedy and nothing you wrote was "rejected".  Did you want someone to throw you a parade?  A poster pointed out your solution, which wasn't bad, wouldn't stop all mass murders; wouldn't address MOST gun violence......you know, the actual topic.  You've demonstrated many times here that you're bright and can think for yourself, but can you think objectively?  In a liberal utopia, you would commit suicide out of boredom.  That's a rather offensive, and ignorant comment.  Don't you think?

You are too vebose to be anything but a liberal.  Again, you can't and haven't defended your lame pejorative accusation and what in the world does vebose mean?  Did you just make the word up?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 86

@mandm84wrote:

Institute a Mandatory Buy Back Program of all Assault Style Weapons and 30 - 50 round magazines and stop future sale of same to Non Military or Non Law Enforcement personnel -  Immediately !!!

@mandm84wrote:

Institute a Mandatory Buy Back Program of all Assault Style Weapons and 30 - 50 round magazines and stop future sale of same to Non Military or Non Law Enforcement personnel -  Immediately !!!

First, ban retail sale of the weapons. Then, make it mandatory that any firearm used in the commission of any crime, including domestic assault, will be destroyed. No new guns and the current supply will be eaten up in a couple of years. What is left will be so valuable, no gun owner will be without a gun safe. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 86

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

You are too vebose to be anything but a liberal.  

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 86

Image result for because i want it all

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 86

@aruzinskywrote:

Kudos
Views