Message 31 of 38

LydiaN:  

THE REAL HEROES

AND

PATROITS IN THIS 

COUNTRY

WEAR.........

SCRUBS!!!

Yes they do. Too bad they have to waste time contending with crowds of ridiculous morons that block hospitals whining that their "freedoms" are being taken. Do the idiots realize that if restrictions are lifted right now it doesn't mean businesses are as dumb as they are and would reopen prematurely?

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: The nurses who blocked the right wing protesters in Denver

Message 32 of 38

Can you even imagine what those nurses and other medical professionals see every day?  What they are going through?  The long shifts, the painful PPE equipment, the heartache of losing massive numbers of patients, who die alone.  The worry of bringing a virus home to their families?  One that can cause horrible, painful deaths.  One that scars lungs, kidneys, and hearts for life.  One that just made an actor in Canada lose his leg from blood clots.   

These are the faces of the real heroes. 

nurses 8.jpgnurses 7.jpgnurse 5.jpgnurse 4.jpgnurse 3.jpg

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 33 of 38

@Panjandrum wrote:

I saw this last night. Good for them! The real heroes and patriots in this country wear scrubs, not MAGA hats.

++++++++++++++++++++

I so agree with you @Panjandrum!  But just let me say it a little louder:

THE REAL HEROES

AND

PATROITS IN THIS 

COUNTRY

WEAR.........

SCRUBS!!!

(not maga hats)

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 34 of 38
'Land of the free!': Healthcare workers are heckled as they stand in front of anti-lockdown protesters cars' in Colorado and more demonstrations erupt across the US

==========================================================

So much for the right protest without being harassed.
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 35 of 38

I saw this last night. Good for them! The real heroes and patriots in this country wear scrubs, not MAGA hats.

Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 36 of 38

@ManicProgressive wrote:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8235127/Defiant-healthcare-workers-clash-anti-lockdown-prot...

Pictures show a lot of idiots and tRump hats and signs.  Of course, that explains the stupidity.  But hey! they're great people, IMPOTUS says they are!

President Trump appeared to praise the actions of the protesters during his Sunday White House briefing, despite the demonstrations defying state stay-at-home orders.

'I've seen the people. I've seen interviews of the people. These are great people, Trump said. 'They've got cabin fever. They want their lives back.'

The president rejected the assertion that he was inciting violence with his words of encouragement, as one reporter pointed out that governors around the country were seeing an uptick in death threats.

'No, I am not. I've never seen so many American flags,' Trump said. 'These people love our country. They want to get back to work.'

No wonder IMPOTUS "loves the poorly educated".  They believe the crap he slings at them.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 37 of 38
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

The nurses who blocked the right wing protesters in Denver

Message 38 of 38
cancel