Highlighted
Social Butterfly

Re: The nurses who blocked the right wing protesters in Denver

Message 1 of 38

@Richva wrote:

Richva: The protesters in the cars seem to have been violating the shelter in place orders and thus breaking the law by being outside.

@RichvaI don't believe we were ever restricted from being in or driving our cars? I know we weren't here in Arizona.

I still can't believe you are suggesting the heroes trying to stop this stupidity are in the wrong. 

How do you know that they they weren't serial killers like these nurses?:

https://www.ranker.com/list/serial-killer-nurses/april-a-taylor

You are getting sleepy.
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 38

Richva: The protesters in the cars seem to have been violating the shelter in place orders and thus breaking the law by being outside.

@Richva I don't believe we were ever restricted from being in or driving our cars? I know we weren't here in Arizona.

I still can't believe you are suggesting the heroes trying to stop this stupidity are in the wrong. 

Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist

Message 3 of 38

Richva:  The protesters in the cars seem to have been violating  the shelter in place orders and thus breaking the law by being outside.

@Richva I don't believe we were ever restricted from being in or driving our cars?  I know we weren't here in Arizona.

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 38

The nurses weren't going to or from anywhere because they were stationary.  Duh?

I think your suggestions to have these heroes arrested is cute. 

Highlighted
Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 38

@Richva wrote:

if the nurses were going to or from their jobs they had a right to be there. The protesters in the cars seem to have been violating  the shelter in place orders and thus breaking the law by being outside.  I think the protesters should be arrested and fined. HEY, you could use the money to pay for the student loans of the nurses. 

The nurses weren't going to or from anywhere because they were stationary.  Duh?

You are getting sleepy.
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 38

if the nurses were going to or from their jobs they had a right to be there. The protesters in the cars seem to have been violating  the shelter in place orders and thus breaking the law by being outside.  I think the protesters should be arrested and fined. HEY, you could use the money to pay for the student loans of the nurses. 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 38
sunluver1943 posted..

I understand why they did it but I don't think the nurses in the initial first video link that was posted, were acting within the law. Because i don't believe they had the right to stand in the middle of the road and block traffic. I certainly agree that they are our HEROES AND HEROINES, always but especially during this corona virus crisis, however i do think they were wrong in how they handled this, particular, situation. Thank God none of them were hurt!

============================================================

Well stated...I agree.
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist

Message 8 of 38

I understand why they did it but I don't think the nurses in the initial first video link that was posted, were acting within the law.  Because i don't believe they had the right to stand in the middle of the road and block traffic.  I certainly agree that they are our HEROES AND HEROINES, always but especially during this corona virus crisis, however i do think they were wrong in how they handled this, particular, situation.  Thank God none of them were hurt!

In support of ALL of our hospital staff in Az i am posting the following link:  https://youtu.be/RsdXKkzE7Gc

THANK YOU ALL who are working in the front lines and i pray you stay safe and healthy!!

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 38

Were the protesters breaking our laws? The health workers that were blocking our roads were breaking our laws.

I am glad you feel anyone breaking laws should be arrested. "Operation Gridlock,"  where 4,000 cars blocked the area around the Michigan  capitol.  I agree with you Kidboy. They should all have been arrested and jailed. Preferably together and without PPE. 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 38
oceanedge2 posted..

dt's political/economic protesters should be arrested for upsetting, infringing upon, delaying, out and out attacking healthcare being delivered to the sick and dying.

This will be the final straw that will get dt "thrown out" for causing "upset". He may even be proclaimed a mass murderer

==================================================

How can you say they were "dt's political/economic protesters"?

From what I have read and heard many of the protesters are left wing workers and small business owners that want to get back to work...ever think of that?

Were the protesters breaking our laws? The health workers that were blocking our roads were breaking our laws.

Thanks for your post ...it was in lighting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, July 16 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall

7 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: The Health and Financial Security of Latinos

Call: 1-855-274-9507

Top Authors