Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The non-denial..........denial

Message 1 of 7

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Tune up them vocal cords... I suspect more sky screamers shortly. 

2020.jpeg

This is very cute. Pretty much sums up Trump's only accomplishment in office. He made it possible for even freshmen Congressmen openly laugh at him. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7
I thought his "denial" sounded quite funny actually, very much like when Stephanopoulus asked Manafort if Russia was involved in any kind of interference in the 2016 election. Both were a very funny casual type denial which told me there could be something to the possibility that Vladimir Trump has some kind of a special deal going with Russia. It is and will all come out in Muellers final report. Trumps words and actions are quite interesting over the past few years about his special relationship with Putin. Just how special is it though??? Hmmmmmm.
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7
Is that happening Monday? lol

"The nicest curve on a woman's body is her smile "
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Hard to re-elect someone who has either left office early by resigning, impeachment, or has pending indictments and is headed for prison.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

2020.jpeg

"The nicest curve on a woman's body is her smile "
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

Image result for cartoon pic of trump bowing to putin

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

The non-denial..........denial

Message 7 of 7

And they somehow just forget to say the words "I was never a Russian agent" or "He never concealed notes of his meeting with Putin".  Just the usual GOP outrage that you would even MENTION such a thing.  Nobody wants to be the one on tape actually denying that it happened. 

The linked article has quite a list of Trump NDDs. Fascinating. 

Asked during a Fox News interview whether he was a Russian agent (as the FBI suspected, according to a blockbuster New York Times story), Trump harrumphed, “I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever been asked. I think it’s the most insulting article I’ve ever had written, and if you read the article you’ll see that they found absolutely nothing.” (Trump gave a more direct denial on Monday.)

A few hours earlier, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders had this reply to a Washington Post article that found that Trump had concealed notes of his meetings with Russian president Vladi­mir Putin from even his closest advisers: “The Washington Post story is so outrageously inaccurate it doesn’t even warrant a response. The liberal media has wasted two years trying to manufacture a fake collusion scandal instead of reporting the fact that unlike President Obama, who let Russia and other foreign adversaries push America around, President Trump has actually been tough on Russia.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/ask-the-trump-white-house-for-comment-and-you-might-g...

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors