Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The neo-Nazi plot against America

Message 1 of 15

gruffstuff  -  Very fine people.

I believe that includes people attracted to this group.  Turning Point USA.  Founder, Charlie Kirk, good friend of Jr. and has shared the stage with dt.  A hate group of upstanding young conservatives.

Recall the fight at Berkley when TPUSA was holding a recruiting event.  The guy who threw the punch has been arrested.

At CPAC, the man who was punched was dt's guest and prop for the opportunity to announce his soon-to-be executive order.  (with no details of that draft yet)

Trump told the audience Saturday that Williams “took a hard punch in the face for all of us.” Meanwhile, Williams said many conservative students face “discrimination, harassment or worse if they dare speak up on campus.”

https://www.apnews.com/0da8be2468e34a0696363abee3d45b1a

Trump promises executive order that could strip colleges of funding if they don’t ‘support free speech’

...“If they want our dollars, and we give it to them by the billions, they’ve got to allow people like Hayden and many great young people, and old people, to speak,” 

...The federal government distributes more than $26 billion a year to colleges and universities for research purposes, according to the National Science Foundation. The vast majority of that money is assigned to projects for the Pentagon, NASA, and the departments of Agriculture, Energy, and Health and Human Services.

...Other experts said Trump’s proposal raised serious First Amendment concerns.

“Somebody would have to decide which universities were not supporting free speech on campus,” said Catherine Ross, a professor in constitutional law at George Washington University. “Some group of Washington civil servants — or maybe even worse, political appointees — would be looking at charges of speech discrimination at various colleges and universities, and labeling them as either acceptable in terms of free speech or not acceptable. And that … is a government interference in speech.”

...“This is a solution in search of a problem that will create its own problems,” said Terry W. Hartle, senior vice president for the American Council on Education, which represents college and university presidents. “Free speech is a core value for research universities because it’s tied up with academic freedom. Controversies do arise, but they tend to be relatively infrequent.”

Standing onstage together, Trump praised Williams and urged him to sue the University of California at Berkeley over the incident.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/03/02/trump-says-new-executive-order-could-strip-colleg...

“He’s going to be a very wealthy young man,” Trump said. “Go get ‘em, Hayden.”

USA Today

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 15

I know. I’m just thinking that it might be a good technique just to call this out without actually engaging in the alternative discussion or in other theater. Thinking it might keep things on track.

Thanks for the tip!

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@FredSmif wrote:

rk, I think you are bringing up an entirely unrelated issue, it’s unrelated to the subject article as far as I can see. Is the purpose to distract? Or perhaps you can link them better? Or maybe start a new thread about your topic. 

Now that I think about, who here is making “wild claims about it being fault of President Trump”? I think what you are doing is called “deflection”.

@rk9152 wrote:

In the past 30 days there have been 15 murders of blacks in Baltimore - not the US, just Baltimore. There is no indication of the presence of any white hate groups involved. And there doesn't seem to be any way to make some wild claim about it being the fault of President Trump.

So, apparently to the left - those black lives don't matter. Once again the racism of the left shows itself.

FredSmif ................ after you're here a while you'll come to expect those postings.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 15

@FredSmif wrote:

rk, I think you are bringing up an entirely unrelated issue, it’s unrelated to the subject article as far as I can see. Is the purpose to distract? Or perhaps you can link them better? Or maybe start a new thread about your topic. 

Now that I think about, who here is making “wild claims about it being fault of President Trump”? I think what you are doing is called “deflection”.

@rk9152 wrote:

In the past 30 days there have been 15 murders of blacks in Baltimore - not the US, just Baltimore. There is no indication of the presence of any white hate groups involved. And there doesn't seem to be any way to make some wild claim about it being the fault of President Trump.

So, apparently to the left - those black lives don't matter. Once again the racism of the left shows itself.

FredSmif ................ after you're here a while you'll come to expect those postings.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 15

rk, I think you are bringing up an entirely unrelated issue, it’s unrelated to the subject article as far as I can see. Is the purpose to distract?

Whataboutism.

Republicans learned that tactic from the Russians.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 15

@rk9152 wrote:

Interesting attempt to divert from the fact that trump supporters plainly are a mixture of neo-nazi and facist.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 15

@FredSmif wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

You are right, Fred.  The topic is abput NeoNazi's like the coast guard LT who wanted to kill as many as possible, targetting Dem Congresscritters and others, just like the mail bomber.  "Don't fault trump"???  Lmao....yeah, right.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 15

@rk9152 wrote:

It would appear that we are in deep kimche.

There is the well known Russian plot supported by some Americans to weaken us through division - and now the neo-Nazis are out to get us.  Not fascist whites....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 15

@rk9152 wrote:

In the past 30 days there have been 15 murders of blacks in Baltimore - not the US, just Baltimore. Hmmm, some have claimed Repubs don't see color....just people.  Were there 15 people killed?  there is no indication of the presence of any white hate groups involved. Hmmm, more "color".  And there doesn't seem to be any way to make some wild claim about it being the fault of President Trump.

So, apparently to the left - those black lives don't matter. Once again the racism of the left shows itself.  Oh, I thought "All lives mattered"....except when they don't fit the narrative.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 15

I plead admit ignorance. What are "O" people?

And don't forget those "O" people who drive long distances to tip over garbage cans. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 15

Interesting. 

Nazi Hasson's obsession is to cause megadeath among non-white non americans.

Global warming will displace over 100,000,000 people and will drastically reduce our ability to feed the world's population.

Sounds like the Republican approach to climate change is the perfect storm to achieve Nazi Hasson's objective.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22