Honored Social Butterfly

The most amazing AD by the Lincoln prohect

Honored Social Butterfly

All Americans should watch this video.

Honored Social Butterfly

If any of you are in Social Media Share this video wherever you with. it needs to be seen.

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I wasn't laughing, but that was a great video.

Honored Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking   I loved the music.  and the lyrics were so apropo

no name
Regular Social Butterfly

It looked like he was having trouble sucking wind if you looked close. BUT, He says he's Ok so I guess he's OK. Yea right.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Esteemed Social Butterfly

@angeleyes64 wrote:
It looked like he was having trouble sucking wind if you looked close. BUT, He says he's Ok so I guess he's OK. Yea right.

Yes, he did.  But somewhere I read that was to be expected since he had just climbed 2 flights of stairs with a mask on.

Puh-leeze. 🙄 It's not like he ran up those stairs.  He is a sick man, and I mean literally and figuratively.   And I thought he looked sick, all bloated and flushed and PO'd like his Depends were full.

You bet.  Don't cry for me, Covita.

Honored Social Butterfly

@MsStretch wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

Yes, he did.  But somewhere I read that was to be expected since he had just climbed 2 flights of stairs with a mask on.

Puh-leeze. 🙄 It's not like he ran up those stairs.  He is a sick man, and I mean literally and figuratively.   And I thought he looked sick, all bloated and flushed and PO'd like his Depends were full.

"Depends full" ..... Yeah .... that happens a lot ...

trump poop in pants.png

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I havent' laughed so hard  in a very long time

no name
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png