From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The left has taken over the Politics and Current Event Board

Message 61 of 328

@rk9152 wrote:

...,and the personalization continues. Now Chas is concerned with which hand a poster favors.

Really gettin' down in the weeds, Ol' Son.

What's the problem?   Got a knot in your panties because the position of "King of the Weeds" is something you might feel is being encroached upon?   

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 328

@krlklar wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@JANMB wrote:

@KidBoy2     I hear you.   But I  always thought  it was worthwhile to post  because many people read the messages but don't participate in the discussions.    At least,  on the old boards we could see how many people viewed the threads and it was often some big numbers......maybe there is a way to see how many people  look in now but I'm not aware that the feature exists .                   

It's there JANMB - it's the furthest right number column - the one labled "views".

I don't have  that VIEWS anywhere?

Look at the index for this forum.  On the far right is listed the last poster.  To the left of that is the number of views.

For the number of views of each post look at the lower left corner under 'Report Inappropriate Content'

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 328

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Cat posted...

The problem on the right is that you are unable to distinguish between propaganda like Fox and journalism.

And you that is as left as one can get can be a objective judge as what is propaganda?

The NY Times? Get real.

Kid - The Reich demands their "news" only tell them what they want to hear, which is why they all worship FAUX and talk radio.

Take Benghazi as an example: their Congresscritters wasted millions of dollars trying to find something to blame on Hillary, their propaganda ministry posted rumors and CT every day for MONTHS, and in the end, THEY FOUND NOTHING!!  But instead of accepting the fact they had been duped once again, they immediately launch CTs about how their CongressCritters had gone over to the other side and not investigated enough!

If you cannot see the monumental ignorance displayed by the Reichwing media in this entire debachal, you see nothing.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 328

...,and the personalization continues. Now Chas is concerned with which hand a poster favors.

Really gettin' down in the weeds, Ol' Son.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 328

@alferdpacker wrote:

@JANMB wrote:

@KidBoy2     I hear you.   But I  always thought  it was worthwhile to post  because many people read the messages but don't participate in the discussions.    At least,  on the old boards we could see how many people viewed the threads and it was often some big numbers......maybe there is a way to see how many people  look in now but I'm not aware that the feature exists .                   

It's there JANMB - it's the furthest right number column - the one labled "views".

I don't have  that VIEWS anywhere?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 328

@rk9152 wrote:

Here we go again - another board where the topic is completely ignored in exchange for a scad of personal posts about what somebody calls themself.

And, of course, some totally extraneous gibberish reposted from something called theeverlastinggopstopper. 

Ok rk, I'll address the topic "the Left has taken over the Politics and Current Event Board".

You're right, it has been "taken over" by a Left handed handed poster with multiple identities posting baiting and malicious Right Wing garbage.

Gee, I'm glad you noticed and posted this topic.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 328

@TheRaffertyView wrote:

I can't believe the AARP allows these malcontents to so mean and vicious toward good people who have different opinions than they do about politics.

I can't believe that they let malcontents with multiple identities post multiple, repeated, baiting topics and posts.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 328

@JANMB wrote:

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 328

Grandpa..........you hit the nail on the head..............Woman Very Happy

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 328

@rk9152 wrote:

Here we go again - another board where the topic is completely ignored in exchange for a scad of personal posts about what somebody calls themself.

And, of course, some totally extraneous gibberish reposted from something called theeverlastinggopstopper. 

Doesn't seem like the left has taken over if this topic is an example.  Started by KidBoy who wasn't stopped from making this a topic, and you are posting it and no one has stopped you. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors