Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The left has taken over the Politics and Current Event Board

Message 1 of 328

@Olderscout66 wrote:

not sure how anyone would think there's been a takeover, what with all the crybaby button users from the Con servative side

WOW!!! You must really be in a mood to fight - a topic asleep for over 4 years!!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 328

not sure how anyone would think there's been a takeover, what with all the crybaby button users from the Con servative side

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 328

The Right can go here and feel at home.....oh, that's right....they did away with comments....it's their way or no way...............Smiley

http://www.sodahead.com/entertainment/white-house-says-fox-is-not-a-news-network-part-2-for-those-wh...

http://borderlessnewsandviews.com/2013/05/fox-newsyour-fair-and-balanced-news-source/

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 328

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Cascade52 wrote:

Soosie, Grandpa is a quixotic old man.  He craves attention and loves discord and this is why he often insults people and tries his best to start fights with them. It is best just to ignore him.

photo smiley-wave_zpsrxwdjeyp.gif

I think that you posting moving graphics all the time shows very clearly who craves attention .............................. you and your many confused personalities. Seven of them are shown in your moving graphic.

Doesn't seem to take much to make a certain former aerospace doofus happy.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 328

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Cascade52 wrote:

Soosie, Grandpa is a quixotic old man.  He craves attention and loves discord and this is why he often insults people and tries his best to start fights with them. It is best just to ignore him.

I think that you posting moving graphics all the time shows very clearly who craves attention .............................. you and your many confused personalities. Seven of them are shown in your moving graphic.

Cessna, et al has demonstrated his craving of attention by his using many profiles. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 328

@Cascade52 wrote:

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 328

@krlklar wrote:

I don't read much of their diatribes,but they waste a lot of space

I don't think you're being honest, I think you read all posts. Many you are just not sure how to answer.

Is this post 'baiting' on your part kriklar?

Don't "waste much space" in answering.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 328
As usual, nothing to contibute and the post doesn't even make sense let alone contain anything close to factual information.<<<< jd### another spelling error. Also I notice you state a lack of comprehension on most threads. What this lack of comprehension and concentration ( due to your selective use of spellcheck ) does is point to the root of the problem. Have you tried Illuminosity?
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 328

@john258 wrote:

@Cascade52 wrote:

Soosie wrote: Grandpa.....I remember you getting your shorts in a wad when I mentioned being old. I guess you are like me and are old, but get upset if "old" is mentioned. Now, tell me why it is OK for you to call someone Kiddie? I have seen you call people in the group, "youngun" which is certainly referring to age. It is a very old fashioned term and I was surprised that anyone still used it. Sounds like a double standard.

Words from the person who posts under 10 or 12 different names. There are some of them at the bottom. See how stupid they look. You have not a clue what anyone wants, and sure sure do not understand truth. Now you do love Jon, and I guess by tonight sucks since that seems to be your new post.

As usual, nothing to contibute and the post doesn't even make sense let alone contain anything close to factual information.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 328

@Cascade52 wrote:

Soosie wrote: Grandpa.....I remember you getting your shorts in a wad when I mentioned being old. I guess you are like me and are old, but get upset if "old" is mentioned. Now, tell me why it is OK for you to call someone Kiddie? I have seen you call people in the group, "youngun" which is certainly referring to age. It is a very old fashioned term and I was surprised that anyone still used it. Sounds like a double standard.

Words from the person who posts under 10 or 12 different names. There are some of them at the bottom. See how stupid they look. You have not a clue what anyone wants, and sure sure do not understand truth. Now you do love Jon, and I guess by tonight sucks since that seems to be your new post.

Kudos
Views