From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The left has taken over the Politics and Current Event Board

Message 21 of 328

Cascade52 wrote:

Soosie, Grandpa is a quixotic old man.  He craves attention and loves discord and this is why he often insults people and tries his best to start fights with them. It is best just to ignore him.

Projection on steroids.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 328

Soosie wrote: Grandpa.....I remember you getting your shorts in a wad when I mentioned being old. I guess you are like me and are old, but get upset if "old" is mentioned. Now, tell me why it is OK for you to call someone Kiddie? I have seen you call people in the group, "youngun" which is certainly referring to age. It is a very old fashioned term and I was surprised that anyone still used it. Sounds like a double standard.

Soosie, Grandpa is a quixotic old man.  He craves attention and loves discord and this is why he often insults people and tries his best to start fights with them. It is best just to ignore him.

photo smiley-wave_zpsrxwdjeyp.gif

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 328

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@krlklar wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

KidBoy2 wrote: (ChasKy's replies in blue)

Posters...321, TX, John258, runner50, Chasky53, Critical Thinking, Centristsin 2010, Mandm, oldscout66 and others on the left have taken over the P & C board and show they will do anything to get others that do not agree with them off.

Interesting that John ,runner jumped in to remind me of those worst posters I've been trying to ignore!!!
Karl

Why don't you then?

I don't read much of their diatribes,but they waste a lot of space

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 328

@KidBoy2 wrote:
TX posted..

I've been taking lessons from the expert....you!!! Now about those wide-screen TVs that you claim the poor spluges on? Or what about President Romney?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Childish plus....
~~

That's what I learned from your continuous crying postings about people lying about you.  Good finale to this thread.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 328
TX posted..

I've been taking lessons from the expert....you!!! Now about those wide-screen TVs that you claim the poor spluges on? Or what about President Romney?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Childish plus....
~~
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 328

@KidBoy2 wrote:
TX posted...

I'll call him Kiddie because that is what he acts like.

wow! I just can not get as low as posting that about another...Tx you take the prize.

I've been taking lessons from the expert....you!!!  Now about those wide-screen TVs that you claim the poor spluges on?  Or what about President Romney?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 328

Again GOP'ERS, email FOX and tell them to accept comments again. They can't handle opinions from those that aren't "Foxbots." ......Smiley.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 328

you,teaparty and petards.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 328
TX posted...

I'll call him Kiddie because that is what he acts like.

wow! I just can not get as low as posting that about another...Tx you take the prize.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 328

@Soosie wrote:
Tx.....I remember you getting your shorts in a wad when I mentioned being old. I guess you are like me and are old, but get upset if "old" is mentioned. Now, tell me why it is OK for you to call someone Kiddie? I have seen you call people in the group, "youngun" which is certainly referring to age. It is a very old fashioned term and I was surprised that anyone still used it. Sounds like a double standard.

So are you now KidBoy's attorney?  He is the one who chose the handle of KidBoy, so what is YOUR gripe?  Many would like to be called 'young'un'.

Once when I was driving residents of a nursing home to doctor's appointments, etc, I was getting ready to take this 103 old man to his appointment.  I was discussing with the floor nurse whether it would be best for him to go in a wheel chair or mobile.  He popped in and lectured me 'Young man [I was over 65] I don't care which way, just you remember that I'm 103 and you had better be careful.'  I was older than anyone on the staff, having decided to work there part-time after retirement; but everyone there got a good laugh out of that.

I'll call him Kiddie because that is what he acts like.  Perhaps you are attempting to start an argument?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors