AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The left has taken over the Politics and Current Event Board

Message 31 of 328

Kidboy,

Since you put me in the leftist category,

I'm a registered Independent and dont believe our society can survive on the far left or far right. I believe in compromise to benefit our whole Nation. I was a registered Republican, until G.W. Bush came to town. Sorry, but I see too many of today's Republican leaders as Plutocrats.

In my humble opinion, President Obama, though not perfect,  has helped many during his term and President G.W. Bush helped few ( needless  Iraq War & recession as biggest evidence )

The Republican pushed " Citizen's United & McCuthcheon " decisions are strong evidence.The largest industry in the World ( Big Oil ) has basically been the Republican's right hand for far too long. The Republican's have neglected our Infrastructure and environment for 14 years now.

Just keeping it real, as I see it !!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 328
Tx.....I remember you getting your shorts in a wad when I mentioned being old. I guess you are like me and are old, but get upset if "old" is mentioned. Now, tell me why it is OK for you to call someone Kiddie? I have seen you call people in the group, "youngun" which is certainly referring to age. It is a very old fashioned term and I was surprised that anyone still used it. Sounds like a double standard.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 328

@krlklar wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

KidBoy2 wrote: (ChasKy's replies in blue)

Posters...321, TX, John258, runner50, Chasky53, Critical Thinking, Centristsin 2010, Mandm, oldscout66 and others on the left have taken over the P & C board and show they will do anything to get others that do not agree with them off.

Interesting that John ,runner jumped in to remind me of those worst posters I've been trying to ignore!!!
Karl

Why don't you then?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 328

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Posters...321, TX, John258, runner50, Chasky53, Critical Thinking, Centristsin 2010, Mandm, oldscout66 and others on the left have taken over the P & C board and show they will do anything to get others that do not agree with them off.

Interesting that John ,runner jumped in to remind me of those worst posters I've been trying to ignore!!!
Karl
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 328

@ChasKy53 wrote:

If the left has taken over this forum then why has topics complaining about the spamming of identities by a certain poster here been removed by the moderators?  Why is that poster allowed to continually impersonate having various identities and posting under them?  Why is a certain poster being allowed to go after other posters accusing them of lying or not telling the truth and starting arguments by going off topic? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 328

Oh, you mean like when you guys (generic) constantly report stuff to the Moderators when someone from the left post a reply that disagrees with you?

They own it...pushy people seem to get their way....attack, attack, bait, bait, insult, insult, make snide remarks whatever they can do. It seem to work as many have left the P & C board.

Oh, you mean like the personal attacks a snide remarks that your buddy, the multiple identity poster, and others from the Right make here in this group? By the way, many that have left from the Right were REMOVED by the Moderators. You're also not mentioning those from the left that left here because of the insults and personal attacks they received from the nut job Right Wing posters that later got removed by those Moderators. Remember 'GoodTimeCharlie'?

That was true when I started this thread over 6 months ago and it is still true today.

If the Left have truly taken over this board (and they haven't), would it be because FACTS carry more weight than sordid "opinions" based on FOX Snooze and other programs presenting Right Wing 'Taking Points"? You know, sorta like the whines about the vacations and such that the Obama's take?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 328

@KidBoy2 wrote:

They own it...pushy people seem to get their way....attack, attack, bait, bait, iinsult, insult, make snide remarks whatever they can do. It seem to work as many have left the P & C board.

That was true when I started this thread over 6 months ago and it is still true today.

Kiddie, here a place where people won't lie about or attack you:  http://forums.hannity.com/

You should feel right at home there.   None of those nasty liberals bothering you.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 328

You should email FOX and tell them to allow comments on their threads. They use to but when the "other side" started responding, they stopped allowing comments.

That isn't "fair and balanced." At least ALL views are allowed here. FOX only allows one view....THEIR view........Smiley

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 328

They own it...pushy people seem to get their way....attack, attack, bait, bait, iinsult, insult, make snide remarks whatever they can do. It seem to work as many have left the P & C board.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 328

Kiddy and the right wingers can always go post on the Fox threads. Oh, wait, aren' t those threads not allowing folks to post anymore? Guess it's their "fair and balanced" approach.

Or they can go post on Rush's, Beck's or Mark Levine's sites. You'll find plenty of hate, bigotry and fear mongering there. You can buy Beck's "survivial supplies" and be ready for "the end."

Smiley

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors